Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello,
could you say what you think of this:

While Mary was betrothed to Joseph, he must have expected her to upkeep with rigour their relationship. If i were Joseph, i would probably have found fickle or cavalier from her to make up her mind alone with Gabriel.
Yes, but if she ignored what is customary as for the conception of babies; in such case, she might have considered it customary, as for conceptions, that an angel intervenes, always, as well as the Holy Spirit, always.
Indeed, it's not God that sows discord in the midst of couples. Since the beginning, it's been the serpent.
For, as distinct from Mary, Joseph's had very little choice

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,665,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello,

While Mary was betrothed to Joseph, he must have expected her to upkeep with rigour their relationship. If i were Joseph, i would probably have found fickle or cavalier from her to make up her mind alone with Gabriel.
Yes, but if she ignored what is customary as for the conception of babies; in such case, she might have considered it customary, as for conceptions, that an angel intervenes, always, as well as the Holy Spirit, always.
Indeed, it's not God that sows discord in the midst of couples. Since the beginning, it's been the serpent.
So what are you inferring?

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟935,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

Huh?

Upvote 0

concretecamper

Member of His Church
Nov 23, 2013
PA
✟274,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

I prefer this

"The most faithful Joseph, after being informed of the mystery and sacrament of the Incarnation, was filled with such high and befitting sentiments concerning his Spouse, that, although he had always been holy and perfect, he was changed into a new man. He resolved to act toward the heavenly Lady according to a new rule and with much greater reverence, as I will relate farther on. This was conformable to the wisdom of the saint and due to the excellence of his Spouse; for saint Joseph by heavenly enlightenment saw well that he was the servant and She the Mistress of heaven and earth"

Mystical City of God by Ven. Mary Jesus of Agreda

Upvote 0