US-Others

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I agree with Jordan Peterson. The government has zero right to instruct us on what we inject in our bodies. For so long we heard the pro abortion types telling us “My body my choice”. Suddenly they want to force and shame people into taking a vaccine .

I read a comment recently from a liberal who was concerned and opined once we force this there is no going back. We need to tread carefully.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I agree with Jordan Peterson. The government has zero right to instruct us on what we inject in our bodies. For so long we heard the pro abortion types telling us “My body my choice”. Suddenly they want to force and shame people into taking a vaccine .

I read a comment recently from a liberal who was concerned and opined once we force this there is no going back. We need to tread carefully.
Devil's advocate time: it would stand to reason that they also shouldn't be able to tell people what they can't inject into their bodies or consume, which would mean all drugs legalized.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Devil's advocate time: it would stand to reason that they also shouldn't be able to tell people what they can't inject into their bodies or consume, which would mean all drugs legalized.

Drugs are illegal vaccines are legal. The other difference is that some want to force to others to receive the vaccine. There lies the difference .

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The job of the government is to assure your rights, not your health.

Likewise, the job of the Church is to safeguard your soul, not your health.

Technically, neither one of them has any business telling you what to do regarding experimental medical procedures.

Now, that's not to say that there are some things that any prudent person would not want to forego----but the Covid Potion is not one of them, or at least not yet. The fact that we have odd things like disrupted menstrual periods for women and bleeding in the brains of normally healthy young people are only two that they didn't expect when they started distributing this stuff. I personally believe that in itself calls for a stringent level of caution.

Upvote 0