Jonathan Cahn makes a reference to Trump rebuilding the temple...

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This thread may win the prize (so far) as the Most Agreed Upon Thread of all time on CF.

BTW....i was distracted by all the buckets to the left. Are they selling those as prep supplies?

ETA: curiosity motivated me to search for information. Indeed....those are prep supplies for sale.

Screenshot_20200909-150532_Google.jpg

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,694.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Me neither.
Johnathan Cahn is a false prophet, who has made millions from his books and speeches.
He promotes a general Jewish redemption, not Biblical truths.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Me neither.
Johnathan Cahn is a false prophet, who has made millions from his books and speeches.
He promotes a general Jewish redemption, not Biblical truths.
This is the first time I'd heard his name. I found this article about him and his background. This explains a bit:

From article:
He devoured the writings of Nostradamus, the Virginia psychic Edgar Cayce and far-out conspiracy theories about ancient astronauts. Mr. Cahn soon stumbled on “The Late Great Planet Earth,” the 1970s best-seller that argued doomsday prophecies of the Bible were playing out with events like the Cold War and Israel’s Six-Day War. Mr. Cahn bought the book thinking it was about UFOs; instead he was given a crash-course in Christian eschatology. -
"#MAGA Church: The Doomsday Prophet Who Says the Bible Predicted Trump - The New York Times" #MAGA Church: The Doomsday Prophet Who Says the Bible Predicted Trump

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This thread may win the prize (so far) as the Most Agreed Upon Thread of all time on CF.

BTW....i was distracted by all the buckets to the left. Are they selling those as prep supplies?

ETA: curiosity motivated me to search for information. Indeed....those are prep supplies for sale.
I'm thinking that's kind of steep for rolled oats.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The first I heard of Cahn was his book The Harbinger. He took scripture and tied it to 9/11 if I remember correctly, I didn't read it.
I'm not a fan of him or Bakker either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I saw the video documentary which I guess he made based of his harbinger book. It was interesting, and he made some good points, but it was several years ago, and I don't remember the whole premise. That's all I've seen or heard of him.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Certainly the most agreed upon thread of all time in the ESCHATOLOGY Forum of CF...

Pinning for Posterity:
Let it be known that on 9/10/20, @keras, @Handmaid for Jesus, @sovereigngrace, @BABerean2, @Jipsah, @mkgal1, @Hank77, @Soldier of the Cross, @parosuia70 and Christain Gedge were ALL in Lock Step Agreement for the first time ever in the CF Eschatology Board!!

Amen and Hallelujah!!

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Certainly the most agreed upon thread of all time in the ESCHATOLOGY Forum of CF
The fact that it's here - on the eschatology forum - makes the agreement even more surprising (almost miraculous). :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I don't think Trump is trying to palm himself off as a prophet.
Now I may be bringing in disagreement :(

I don't believe Trump is trying to portray himself as a prophet....but i do believe he's gladly going along with this narrative that Cahn, Bakker, et al are telling. I think that's why he named Jerusalem the capital of Israel - to go along with their narrative.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't believe Trump is trying to portray himself as a prophet....but i do believe he's gladly going along with this narrative that Cahn, Bakker, et al are telling. I think that's why he named Jerusalem the capital of Israel - to go along with their narrative.
I doubt he's ever heard of those folks, much less trying to woo their dozens of devotees.

Upvote 0