Hokkaido
✟15,689.00
Country
Japan
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sorry if this has been posted before (am new here). But have any of you seen JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? It’s my favorite anime of all time XD.

It’s divided up into several parts, with each part focusing on a member of the Joestar family. There’s a character by the name of Dio (means God) and he’s one of the most popular characters as well. Highly recommend!

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Something about that one was just .... sick. Gave me a nasty feeling. From the characters to the story. The part with the dog in the oven and I was done. So much horrid stuff in life; don't need that in my entertainment.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟67,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry if this has been posted before (am new here). But have any of you seen JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? It’s my favorite anime of all time XD.

It’s divided up into several parts, with each part focusing on a member of the Joestar family. There’s a character by the name of Dio (means God) and he’s one of the most popular characters as well. Highly recommend!
Is this a JoJo reference? In all seriousness, I tried Jojo's Bizarre Adventure back in July 2023, but the show is way violent and has excessive blood, so gave up on the second season. Try Hunter × Hunter, as that anime is wholesome and has way less blood. Cowboy Bebop is also much better compared to JoJo IMHO. :)
If I had was forced to solely eat free veggies for a week, and only veggies vs. watching JoJo, I'd go with the veggies, even though cauliflower is gross.

Attachments

• Jonathan Joestar by IvanGamesRblx.png
    Jonathan Joestar by IvanGamesRblx.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Hunter X Hunter Poster (2011).jpg
    Hunter X Hunter Poster (2011).jpg
    629.2 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟67,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Something about that one was just .... sick. Gave me a nasty feeling. From the characters to the story. The part with the dog in the oven and I was done. So much horrid stuff in life; don't need that in my entertainment.
Am glad I quit the show near the beginning of the Egyptian season, when the characters were in India. Jojo is actually horrible. We already have to deal with news about war and global warming, we don't need JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in our life.

Upvote 0