Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please, no debate about John Paul's teachings. He was a friend and a supporter of our ministry. We will miss him. Anyone want to share?
:groupray:

[you are safe from debate in a fellowship forum :):) it is their purpose . ]

I was unsure if i had heard of him but when i googled him i realized i had heard of him but knew very little .

I post this (Hopefully neutral)link respectfully John Paul Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia just so people may read a little "about" him .

May you be comforted in this time of feeling his present absence from us .

:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 24, 2015
✟7,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In an interview with sid roth (you can see 4 on sid roth's website, its the oldest one) - John Paul said Jesus told him he will live in the eleventh hour/final hour.

Now that he has passed - what conclusion can we draw if we assume he has been truthful?

That we are in the eleventh hour? Of we are approaching the 12th?

Are there biblical references we can study over this?

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I don't think we are in the 11th hour so to speak ... I have been wrong before,
but the bible says that no man knows the day or the hour and that there will be wars and rumors of wars, but the end is not yet in sight.

Many warnings about Israel will be surrounded by her enemies before Jesus comes back with His army of saints to defeat the devil and chain him up for a thousand years.

would that be the twelfth hour?

The enemies of Israel are having a little fight right now with each other and when that fight is over they will have to lick their wounds and decide how to take care of their common enemy Israel.

May 2018 marks the 70th year since Israel statehood in 1948, but there was no state of Israel since 70ad when the Romans tore down the temple to get the gold reported to be on each layer and was prophesied by Jesus himself.

Nope everything is just fine just your regular terrorist shootings and beheadings and sword rattling's in eastern Europe and people dying of strange diseases of which there is no known cure as of yet.

Go on about your normal business nothing to worry about here or is there?

Fear can't cure anything "Don't be afraid" "Be ready"

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You know out of the various Charismatic "prophets" this is the one guy I really, really liked, and I didn't really know about him (except for people mentioning him in passing comments) until after he died 6 years back.

He really seemed like one of the most thoughtful and well rounded guys out there in the movement so I was very sad to learn of his death 6 years back. There were lots of little things that impressed me about him, besides obvious things of him having an empathic and upbeat nature. Back in the days of my participation in the movement their can lots of hostility towards things like Theology etc. and that can even affect how people teach and even prophesy. Some people can prophesy in ways where they act like God is subject to time etc. but JP actually knew and preached that God was outside and beyond time, and that was very cool because even some of my older traditional Evangelical pastors I was raised with were not really up on that stuff. Anyway he was raised by two missionary parents that both had masters degrees so I think that rubbed off on him in a good way (Education can or should be positive), because some of the negative attitudes of WOF (e.g. Ken Hagin) and various Pentecostals and Pentecostalism often is absorbed by various nondenominationals in the movement.

In the aftermath of Covid, I think lots of people are looking at this ;because it kind of fits, or looks sort of like the beginning of it.

I found his "Prophetic Headlines" video very interesting..

• Informative
Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He prophesied a "pandermic" --- 2009?

"When speaking about well-known, Revered or highly regarded Past/Present Leaders, Teachers, or Pastors (living or deceased) within the Charismatic faith group, Please show a measure of respect. These Public Religious figures are respected by CF members from a wide range of Charismatic Churches and Movements. Please avoid using inflammatory words or phrases in reference to these Public Religious Figures. Focus on discussing the beliefs and teachings of these Leaders (regardless if it is Biblical or not), but don't mock these Leaders as it disrupts civil discussion."

part of forum rules

Last edited:
Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He prophesied a "pandermic" --- 2009?

"When speaking about well-known, Revered or highly regarded Past/Present Leaders, Teachers, or Pastors (living or deceased) within the Charismatic faith group, Please show a measure of respect. These Public Religious figures are respected by CF members from a wide range of Charismatic Churches and Movements. Please avoid using inflammatory words or phrases in reference to these Public Religious Figures. Focus on discussing the beliefs and teachings of these Leaders (regardless if it is Biblical or not), but don't mock these Leaders as it disrupts civil discussion."

part of forum rules

Did somebody break the rules?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,239.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That we are in the eleventh hour? Of we are approaching the 12th?

Are there biblical references we can study over this?

“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door" (Matthew 24:32-33)

Several speakers I believe made similar prophecies that we're living in the last of the last days. Grant Jeffrey, Hal Lindsey, Jack Van Impe etc. God Bless :)
:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hebrews 1:God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things.
Two interesting things here:

The Holy Spirit through the writer of Hebrews called the time they were in 'last days'. We have been in the last days for over 2,000 years. Then notice that God spoke to the fathers by the prophets in times past.

Just some interesting points.

Notice here:

1Peter 1:19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 20 He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you 21 who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.​

Peter said we were in the last times:

John said it is the last hour:

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0