seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hagee is teaching on the BVOV on the book of Revelation this week. I watched this morning and there is a strong anointing on him for this. He teaches accurately. Watch if you can. You don't want to miss this!

Mark2010

Nov 9, 2005
✟6,262.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Wow, that would be interesting. But I've watched Hagee a few times and he gives me REALLY bad vibes.

Have never heard him say a kind word about anyone or anything. It's like he's mad at the world and wants to prove he's superior to everyone, or to see God send people to hell. So I wonder how much of his teaching is condemnation.

Not trying to be critical. Just my own experience.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow, that would be interesting. But I've watched Hagee a few times and he gives me REALLY bad vibes.

Have never heard him say a kind word about anyone or anything. It's like he's mad at the world and wants to prove he's superior to everyone, or to see God send people to hell. So I wonder how much of his teaching is condemnation.

No doubt, Hagee can be very strong, and for that reason I have the same sentiments as you to some degree. I have purposely turned to another channel when he comes on. Yet, I recognize he is anointed and appointed,and never passed judgement on him. I'm glad I've honored him in spite of my feelings and have heard some excellent teaching from him. It's all in whether he is preaching or teaching on the most part, and the subject.

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith

I know what you mean that he sounds mad all the time ^_^ I never used to watch him because he always makes terrible jokes putting women down, I've had enough of that sort of thing forever. He's not word of faith you know, but that's not what he's talking about.

But have you heard him teach Revelation? Thats pretty good. I may not agree on every single point but basically yes . It is interesting Mark

Upvote 0

simpleone

Veteran
Jan 30, 2007
✟18,099.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hagee is teaching on the BVOV on the book of Revelation this week. I watched this morning and there is a strong anointing on him for this. He teaches accurately. Watch if you can. You don't want to miss this!
I watched this and found it very interesting....I want that big chart ! :)

Upvote 0

WoFUK

May 5, 2007
England
✟15,161.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hagee is a good teacher, but I disagree with some of his interpretations. I hold strongly to Hilton Sutton's teachings on prophecy, and particularly Revelation.

For example, Hagee says the Two Witnesses are Enoch and Elijah, but Sutton and others have always taught it is Elijah and Moses.

Similarly there is no one world government, just a government that covers one third of the earth (Europe and the Med).

Still interesting to watch though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlueBelle

Senior Veteran
Apr 27, 2007
✟22,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the heads up Cindy. I did not watch him yesterday but will today.

Reactions: .faith.
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hagee is a good teacher, but I disagree with some of his interpretations. I hold strongly to Hilton Sutton's teachings on prophecy, and particularly Revelation.

For example, Hagee says the Two Witnesses are Enoch and Elijah, but Sutton and others have always taught it is Elijah and Moses.

Similarly there is no one world government, just a government that covers one third of the earth (Europe and the Med).

Enoch and Elijah would make sense, but I can see why some believe it would be Moses and Elijah.

I'm pretty sure Hagee said it would be Moses and Elijah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Halel

May 18, 2005
USA
✟7,923.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
well...it would go against my wall in my living room (not big) ....i think it would fit nicely...and i could see it everyday!
LOL... Your living room wall must be bigger than mine!

That chart looks to be 20+ feet long.

Of course, it would make quite a conversation piece. Maybe he could sell wallpaper versions of it, like the murals they ahve of waterfalls, etc.

Reactions: simpleone
Upvote 0

simpleone

Veteran
Jan 30, 2007
✟18,099.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LOL... Your living room wall must be bigger than mine!

That chart looks to be 20+ feet long.

Of course, it would make quite a conversation piece. Maybe he could sell wallpaper versions of it, like the murals they ahve of waterfalls, etc.
Haha...wallpaper??...but yeah...a nice big one would be nice...afterall we'd be looking at something which is about to happen...
On the program he was giving some small ones...which may be alright too I suppose...

I don't watch too much of Hagee but I think he does a few other charts too right? Am sure if he sold the charts alone in bigger sizes - some folks would buy...I probably would...

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
No doubt, Hagee can be very strong, and for that reason I have the same sentiments as you to some degree. I have purposely turned to another channel when he comes on. Yet, I recognize he is anointed and appointed,and never passed judgement on him. I'm glad I've honored him in spite of my feelings and have heard some excellent teaching from him. It's all in whether he is preaching or teaching on the most part, and the subject.
I wonder why Kenneth Copeland has him on his show when he's not wof. He's Charismatic. I think it's because he's over the organization that helps the Jews, and KCM is in that with him, as are a lot of preachers from different ways of believing. I don't feel like I have to watch the show no matter what guest is on it. I haven't seen it. Will go back to watching it in 3 and 1/2 weeks. LOL

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I know what you mean that he sounds mad all the time ^_^ I never used to watch him because he always makes terrible jokes putting women down, I've had enough of that sort of thing forever. He's not word of faith you know, but that's not what he's talking about.

But have you heard him teach Revelation? Thats pretty good. I may not agree on every single point but basically yes . It is interesting Mark
I mostly only trust Hilton Sutton on Revelation. Not in every area, but most. Billye Brim has some good things to say on Revelation too.

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single

I thought it was Elijah too. But, Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah, so I don't know. Moses died, so how can he come back to be a witness? I at first thought it was Elijah and Enoch because they haven't died yet. Now, I don't know. The Left Behind Books say those two because they haven't died yet.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.