• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

John Hagee teaching Revelation

Discussion in 'Word of Faith' started by CindyisHis, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CindyisHis

CindyisHis I am my Beloved's and He is mine.

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hagee is teaching on the BVOV on the book of Revelation this week. I watched this morning and there is a strong anointing on him for this. He teaches accurately. Watch if you can. You don't want to miss this!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mark2010

Mark2010 Well-Known Member

+291
    Word of Faith
    Single
    Wow, that would be interesting. But I've watched Hagee a few times and he gives me REALLY bad vibes.

Have never heard him say a kind word about anyone or anything. It's like he's mad at the world and wants to prove he's superior to everyone, or to see God send people to hell. So I wonder how much of his teaching is condemnation.

Not trying to be critical. Just my own experience.

3. Optimax

Optimax Senior Veteran

+443
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Saw it this morning and am looking forward to the rest. Hope it is for two weeks so John won't have to rush too much.:)

4. CindyisHis

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    No doubt, Hagee can be very strong, and for that reason I have the same sentiments as you to some degree. I have purposely turned to another channel when he comes on. Yet, I recognize he is anointed and appointed,and never passed judgement on him. I'm glad I've honored him in spite of my feelings and have heard some excellent teaching from him. It's all in whether he is preaching or teaching on the most part, and the subject.

5. Halel

Halel Member

+18
    Word of Faith
    Private
    US-Republican
    Is he bringing his giant charts with him?

6. J4Jesus

J4Jesus MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS

+2,060
    Word of Faith
    Yes He showed the chart today and quickly went thru it. But I suppose in more detail the next couple of weeks.

7. J4Jesus

J4Jesus MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS

+2,060
    Word of Faith
    I know what you mean that he sounds mad all the time ^_^ I never used to watch him because he always makes terrible jokes putting women down, I've had enough of that sort of thing forever. He's not word of faith you know, but that's not what he's talking about.

But have you heard him teach Revelation? Thats pretty good. I may not agree on every single point but basically yes . It is interesting Mark

8. simpleone

simpleone Veteran

+204
    Christian
    Single
    I watched this and found it very interesting....I want that big chart ! :)

9. WoFUK

WoFUK New Member

+4
    Word of Faith
    Single
    Hagee is a good teacher, but I disagree with some of his interpretations. I hold strongly to Hilton Sutton's teachings on prophecy, and particularly Revelation.

For example, Hagee says the Two Witnesses are Enoch and Elijah, but Sutton and others have always taught it is Elijah and Moses.

Similarly there is no one world government, just a government that covers one third of the earth (Europe and the Med).

Still interesting to watch though.

10. WoFUK

WoFUK New Member

+4
    Word of Faith
    Single
    Hagee is interesting but I disagree with him on some of his interpretations. I think Hilton Sutton is far superior when it comes to prophecy.

11. Halel

Halel Member

+18
    Word of Faith
    Private
    US-Republican
    but where in teh world would you put it?

12. simpleone

simpleone Veteran

+204
    Christian
    Single
    well...it would go against my wall in my living room (not big) ....i think it would fit nicely...and i could see it everyday!

13. BlueBelle

BlueBelle Senior Veteran

+2,081
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you for the heads up Cindy. I did not watch him yesterday but will today.

14. CindyisHis

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Enoch and Elijah would make sense, but I can see why some believe it would be Moses and Elijah.

I'm pretty sure Hagee said it would be Moses and Elijah.

15. WoFUK

WoFUK New Member

+4
    Word of Faith
    Single
    No, he did say Enoch and Elijah, although this could have been a slip of the tongue.

16. Halel

Halel Member

+18
    Word of Faith
    Private
    US-Republican
    LOL... Your living room wall must be bigger than mine!

That chart looks to be 20+ feet long.

Of course, it would make quite a conversation piece. Maybe he could sell wallpaper versions of it, like the murals they ahve of waterfalls, etc.

17. simpleone

simpleone Veteran

+204
    Christian
    Single
    Haha...wallpaper??...but yeah...a nice big one would be nice...afterall we'd be looking at something which is about to happen...
    On the program he was giving some small ones...which may be alright too I suppose...

I don't watch too much of Hagee but I think he does a few other charts too right? Am sure if he sold the charts alone in bigger sizes - some folks would buy...I probably would...

18. TheGloryisHere

TheGloryisHere Well-Known Member

+444
    Word of Faith
    Single
    I wonder why Kenneth Copeland has him on his show when he's not wof. He's Charismatic. I think it's because he's over the organization that helps the Jews, and KCM is in that with him, as are a lot of preachers from different ways of believing. I don't feel like I have to watch the show no matter what guest is on it. I haven't seen it. Will go back to watching it in 3 and 1/2 weeks. LOL

19. TheGloryisHere

+444
    Word of Faith
    Single
    I mostly only trust Hilton Sutton on Revelation. Not in every area, but most. Billye Brim has some good things to say on Revelation too.

20. TheGloryisHere

+444
    Word of Faith
    Single
    I thought it was Elijah too. But, Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah, so I don't know. Moses died, so how can he come back to be a witness? I at first thought it was Elijah and Enoch because they haven't died yet. Now, I don't know. The Left Behind Books say those two because they haven't died yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.