England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have been reading the 'Adventures In God' of John G Lake (1830 - 1935) He was a great man of prayer and ministry and used in healings and miracles. He was born in Canada,but moved as a child with his parents to U S A. He became a Methodist minister at 21 years of age,but started a newspaper instead of taking on a church. He married a Christian lady called Jenny but she became seriously ill,but God miraculously healed her under the ministry of John Alexander Dowie,a Pentecostal healing Evangelist. This began a completely new chapter in his life and ministry. God used him mightily in wonderful miracles and healings.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's now headed up by Curry Blake who received his mantle years ago. However, it's operated under the same name as John G. Lake. I had the privilege to travel to Texas for a healing seminar conducted by Blake. Curry doesn't mess around. He has the office of an apostle and is one of the forerunners in healing to this day.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In his consecration chapter,John G Lake wrote,'This day consecrated my whole life to glorify my Heavenly Father by my obedience to the principles of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. All my effort from now on will be directed in an effort to the righteousness of God in whatsoever I may be engaged in'

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In His chapter on Consecration,in 'Adventures In God',John Lake wrote, 'Principle 1. All the things earthly that I possess shall not be considered my own,but belonging to my Heavenly Father and shall be held in trust by me to be used as directed by the wisdom of the Spirit.of God....'

Upvote 0