United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Acts 26:17
I shall deliver you from this people and from the Gentiles to whom I send you, to open their eyes that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God

I agree with those who notice that Jesus is talking to His Church, the Twelve Apostles, rather than to individual believers. I think Jesus is talking about His Second Coming in John 14. In Jesus' prayer to The Father, in John 17, Jesus asks His Father, for Him to be united with His Church on earth, and His Church protected from 'The evil one'. Jesus asks that, "so that they may all be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you, that they also may be in us"

When God brought His Presence to reside with Israel in the desert, God considered this His Marriage to Israel. In John 17, Jesus is asking for His Church's hand in marriage, on earth. Jesus wants to bring His Presence into His Church as the Father brought His Presence into a stone temple in Jerusalem.

Jesus says, "I do not ask that you take them out of the world but that you keep them from the evil one." In Jesus', 'The Lord's Prayer', we are praying for God to deliver us from the 'evil one'. If Jesus simply pulls His Church from earth and puts them in heaven, then who is left on earth to build up Jesus' Church with converts?

Upon the Second Coming of Jesus, Jesus will Rule the world. With Jesus, a descendant of king David, Ruling the world, Israel is Restored. Jesus will Rule with and through His Church. The New Jerusalem, in Revelation 19, is the Bride of the Lamb, Christ's Church on earth, with Jesus', as the Lamp, with His Presence, having Come to reside within His Church (in a new and spectacular way), to guide the nations of the earth, to God.

In John 14:2, Jesus is talking about bringing His Presence to earth, in the Second Coming, so that His Church can be with Him. Rather than Jesus taking His Faithful to heaven, to be in His Presence. In other words, Jesus is talking about, 'The Wedding Day of the Lamb', which happens upon Jesus' Second Coming. There are rooms for everyone who is prepared for the Wedding Day of the Lamb, and they will live in Christ's Kingdom Come, on earth.

Concept quoted from:
Jesus is Getting Married

John 17 Prayer of Jesus.
When Jesus had said this, he raised his eyes to heaven and said, 'Father, the hour has come. Give glory to your son, so that your son may glorify you, just as you gave him authority over all people, so that he may give eternal life to all you gave him. Now this is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. I glorified you on earth by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do. Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before the world began.

I revealed your name to those whom you gave me out of the world. They belonged to you, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they know that everything you gave me is from you, because the words you gave to me I have given to them, and they accepted them and truly understood that I came from you, and they have believed that you sent me. I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for the ones you have given me, because they are yours, and everything of mine is yours and everything of yours is mine, and I have been glorified in them. And now I will no longer be in the world, but they are in the world, while I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are. When I was with them I protected them in your name that you gave me, and I guarded them, and none of them was lost except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture might be fulfilled. But now I am coming to you. I speak this in the world so that they may share my joy completely. I gave them your word, and the world hated them, because they do not belong to the world any more than I belong to the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world but that you keep them from the evil one. They do not belong to the world any more than I belong to the world. Consecrate them in the truth. Your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, so I sent them into the world. And I consecrate myself for them, so that they also may be consecrated in truth.

I pray not only for them, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, so that they may all be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you, that they also may be in us, that the world may believe that you sent me. And I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be one, as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may be brought to perfection as one, that the world may know that you sent me, and that you loved them even as you loved me. Father, they are your gift to me. I wish that where I am they also may be with me, that they may see my glory that you gave me, because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, the world also does not know you, but I know you, and they know that you sent me. I made known to them your name and I will make it known, that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in them.

Revelation 19:6
The Lord has established his reign, (our) God, the almighty. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory. For the wedding day of the Lamb has come, his bride has made herself ready. She was allowed to wear a bright, clean linen garment.

Revelation 21:9 The New Jerusalem.
"Come, I will show you the woman who is the bride of the Lamb." He carried me away in spirit to the top of a very high mountain and showed me the holy city of Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God. It gleamed with the splendor of God.

"In John 14:2, Jesus is talking about bringing His Presence to earth, in the Second Coming, so that His Church can be with Him. Rather than Jesus taking His Faithful to heaven, to be in His Presence. In other words, Jesus is talking about, 'The Wedding Day of the Lamb', which happens upon Jesus' Second Coming. There are rooms for everyone who is prepared for the Wedding Day of the Lamb, and they will live in Christ's Kingdom Come, on earth."

Disagree of Jesus' presence on earth at His second coming. At His second coming the 1st resurrection happens and the save are taken up to heaven with Him at that time and reign with Him for the 1,000 years. After that the 2nd resurrection (the unsaved) the GWTJ happens and all is destroyed.

The Return of the Lord

1 Thessalonians 4

13Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope. 14For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.

15By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

18Therefore encourage one another with these words.

The millennium is the thousand-year reign of Christ with His saints in heaven between the first and second resurrections. During this time the wicked dead will be judged; the earth will be utterly desolate, without living human inhabitants, but occupied by Satan and his angels. At its close, Christ with His saints and the Holy City will descend from heaven to earth. The unrighteous dead will then be resurrected, and with Satan and his angels will surround the city; but fire from God will consume them and cleanse the earth. The universe will thus be freed of sin and sinners forever. Revelation 20:1 Corinthians 6:2, 3; Jeremiah 4:23-26; Revelation 21:1-5; Malachi 4:1; Ezekiel 28:18, 19.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The millennium is the thousand-year reign of Christ with His saints in heaven between the first and second resurrections. During this time the wicked dead will be judged; the earth will be utterly desolate, without living human inhabitants, but occupied by Satan and his angels.
Hello Eleos,
With Jesus', a descendant of king David, Ruling the world, Israel is Restored and Zion is born. Zion will be the post-Armageddon, 'Bride of the Lamb', Church.

Scriptures indicate a far different story than the, 'earth will be utterly desolate, without living human inhabitants', you are claiming. It is the wicked who are destroyed and thrust into hell upon the Second Coming of Jesus. Apparitions, locutions and visions from Jesus, the Blessed Mother and God the Father, are indicating that 75% of world population will cease to exist on earth, and they will be thrust into hell.

Old Testament apocalyptic scriptures indicate that it is the wicked who are put to death and a remnant of faithful Israel, will survive on earth, when Israel is Restored. Jesus is the One to Restore Israel and as of His Ascension into heaven, He says He has not Restored Israel yet (Acts 1).

It is Christ's faithful, the meek, humble and pure of heart who will inherit the earth, not the unrepentant wicked. Jesus will Command His angels to hurl the unrepentant wicked into hell.

Isaiah 57:13
But whoever takes refuge in me shall inherit the land, and possess my holy mountain.

Matthew 13:36
The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Just as weeds are collected and burned (up) with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears ought to hear."

Psalms 37:3
Trust in the LORD and do good that you may dwell in the land and live secure.
Find your delight in the LORD who will give you your heart’s desire. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will act. And make your righteousness shine like the dawn, your justice like noonday. Be still before the LORD; wait for him. Do not be provoked by the prosperous, nor by malicious schemers. Refrain from anger; abandon wrath; do not be provoked; it brings only harm. Those who do evil will be cut off, but those who wait for the LORD will inherit the earth. Wait a little, and the wicked will be no more; look for them and they will not be there. But the poor will inherit the earth, will delight in great prosperity. The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them; But my Lord laughs at them, because he sees that their day is coming. The wicked unsheath their swords; they string their bows To fell the poor and oppressed, to slaughter those whose way is upright. Their swords will pierce their own hearts; their bows will be broken. Better the meagerness of the righteous one than the plenty of the wicked. The arms of the wicked will be broken, while the LORD will sustain the righteous. The LORD knows the days of the blameless; their heritage lasts forever. They will not be ashamed when times are bad; in days of famine they will be satisfied. The wicked perish, enemies of the LORD; They shall be consumed like fattened lambs; like smoke they disappear. The wicked one borrows but does not repay; the righteous one is generous and gives. For those blessed by the Lord will inherit the earth, but those accursed will be cut off. The valiant one whose steps are guided by the LORD, who will delight in his way, May stumble, but he will never fall, for the LORD holds his hand. Neither in my youth, nor now in old age have I seen the righteous one abandoned or his offspring begging for bread. All day long he is gracious and lends, and his offspring become a blessing. Turn from evil and do good, that you may be settled forever. For the LORD loves justice and does not abandon the faithful. When the unjust are destroyed, and the offspring of the wicked cut off, The righteous will inherit the earth and dwell in it forever. The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom; his tongue speaks what is right. God’s teaching is in his heart; his steps do not falter. The wicked spies on the righteous and seeks to kill him. But the LORD does not abandon him in his power, nor let him be condemned when tried. Wait eagerly for the LORD, and keep his way; He will raise you up to inherit the earth; you will see when the wicked are cut off. I have seen a ruthless scoundrel, spreading out like a green cedar. When I passed by again, he was gone; though I searched, he could not be found. Observe the person of integrity and mark the upright; Because there is a future for a man of peace. Sinners will be destroyed together; the future of the wicked will be cut off. The salvation of the righteous is from the LORD, their refuge in a time of distress. The LORD helps and rescues them, rescues and saves them from the wicked, because they take refuge in him.

NAB MAT 13:47 Parable of the Net
"The reign of God is also like a dragnet thrown into the lake, which collected all sorts of things. When it was full they hauled it ashore and sat down to put what was worthwhile into containers. What was useless they threw away. That is how it will be at the end of the world. Angels will go out and separate the wicked from the just and hurl the wicked into the fiery furnace, where they will wail and grind their teeth.""

Isaiah 4:2
On that day, The branch of the LORD will be luster and glory, and the fruit of the earth will be honor and splendor for the survivors of Israel. He who remains in Zion and he that is left in Jerusalem Will be called holy: every one marked down for life in Jerusalem. When the Lord washes away the filth of the daughters of Zion, And purges Jerusalem's blood from her midst with a blast of searing judgment, Then will the LORD create, over the whole site of Mount Zion and over her place of assembly, A smoking cloud by day and a light of flaming fire by night. For over all, his glory will be shelter and protection: shade from the parching heat of day,refuge and cover from storm and rain.

Zepaniah 3:8 THE NATIONS PUNISHED AND JERUSALEM RESTORED
Therefore, wait for me, oracle of the LORD, until the day when I arise as accuser; For it is my decision to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, In order to pour out upon them my wrath, all my blazing anger; For in the fire of my passion all the earth will be consumed. For then I will make pure the speech of the peoples, That they all may call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one accord;
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia and as far as the recesses of the North, they shall bring me offerings. On that day You will not be ashamed of all your deeds, when you rebelled against me; For then I will remove from your midst the proud braggarts, And you shall no longer exalt yourself on my holy mountain. But I will leave as a remnant in your midst a people humble and lowly, Who shall take refuge in the name of the LORD, the remnant of Israel. They shall do no wrong and speak no lies; Nor shall there be found in their mouths a deceitful tongue;They shall pasture and lie down with none to disturb them. Shout for joy, daughter Zion! sing joyfully, Israel! Be glad and exult with all your heart, daughter Jerusalem! The LORD has removed the judgment against you, he has turned away your enemies; The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst, you have no further misfortune to fear. On that day, it shall be said to Jerusalem: Do not fear, Zion, do not be discouraged! The LORD, your God, is in your midst, a mighty savior, Who will rejoice over you with gladness, and renew you in his love, Who will sing joyfully because of you, as on festival days. I will remove disaster from among you, so that no one may recount your disgrace. At that time I will deal with all who oppress you; I will save the lame, and assemble the outcasts; I will give them praise and renown in every land where they were shamed. At that time I will bring you home, and at that time I will gather you; For I will give you renown and praise, among all the peoples of the earth, When I bring about your restoration before your very eyes, says the LORD

Isaiah 10:17
The Light of Israel will become a fire, the Holy One, a flame, That burns and consumes its briers and its thorns in a single day. And the glory of its forests and orchards will be consumed, soul and body, and it will be like a sick man who wastes away. And the remnant of the trees in his forest will be so few, that any child can record them. On that day The remnant of Israel, the survivors of the house of Jacob, will no more lean upon the one who struck them; But they will lean upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth. A remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, to the mighty God. Though your people, O Israel, were like the sand of the sea, Only a remnant of them will return; their destruction is decreed, as overflowing justice demands.

Joel 3:1 THE DAY OF THE LORD

It shall come to pass I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even upon your male and female servants, in those days, I will pour out my spirit. I will set signs in the heavens and on the earth, blood, fire, and columns of smoke; The sun will darken, the moon turn blood-red, Before the day of the LORD arrives, that great and terrible day. Then everyone who calls upon the name of the LORD will escape harm. For on Mount Zion there will be a remnant, as the LORD has said, And in Jerusalem survivors whom the LORD will summon.

Jeremiah 23:1 A Just Shepherd.
Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the flock of my pasture,
oracle of the LORD. Therefore, thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, against the shepherds who shepherd my people: You have scattered my sheep and driven them away. You have not cared for them, but I will take care to punish your evil deeds. I myself will gather the remnant of my flock from all the lands to which I have banished them and bring them back to their folds; there they shall be fruitful and multiply. I will raise up shepherds for them who will shepherd them so that they need no longer fear or be terrified; none shall be missing, oracle of the LORD. See, days are coming, oracle of the LORD, when I will raise up a righteous branch for David; As king he shall reign and govern wisely, he shall do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah shall be saved, Israel shall dwell in security. This is the name to be given him: 'The LORD our justice.' Therefore, the days are coming, oracle of the LORD, when they shall no longer say, 'As the LORD lives, who brought the Israelites out of the land of Egypt'; but rather, 'As the LORD lives, who brought the descendants of the house of Israel up from the land of the north', and from all the lands to which I banished them; they shall again live on their own soil.

Isaiah 66:7 Mother Zion

Before she is in labor, she gives birth; Before her pangs come upon her, she delivers a male child. Who ever heard of such a thing, or who ever saw the like? Can a land be brought forth in one day, or a nation be born in a single moment? Yet Zion was scarcely in labor when she bore her children. Shall I bring a mother to the point of birth, and yet not let her child be born? says the LORD. Or shall I who bring to birth yet close her womb? says your God. Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad because of her, all you who love her; Rejoice with her in her joy, all you who mourn over her-So that you may nurse and be satisfied from her consoling breast; That you may drink with delight at her abundant breasts!

For thus says the LORD: I will spread prosperity over her like a river, like an overflowing torrent, the wealth of nations. You shall nurse, carried in her arms, cradled upon her knees; As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; in Jerusalem you shall find your comfort. You will see and your heart shall exult, and your bodies shall flourish like the grass; The LORD’s power shall be revealed to his servants, but to his enemies, his wrath. For see, the LORD will come in fire, his chariots like the stormwind; To wreak his anger in burning rage and his rebuke in fiery flames. For with fire the LORD shall enter into judgment, and, with his sword, against all flesh; Those slain by the LORD shall be many. Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one who stands within, eating pig’s flesh, abominable things, and mice, shall all together come to an end, with their deeds and purposes—oracle of the LORD.

God Gathers the Nations.

I am coming to gather all nations and tongues; they shall come and see my glory. I will place a sign among them; from them I will send survivors to the nations: to Tarshish, Put and Lud, Mosoch, Tubal and Javan, to the distant coastlands which have never heard of my fame, or seen my glory; and they shall proclaim my glory among the nations. They shall bring all your kin from all the nations as an offering to the LORD, on horses and in chariots, in carts, upon mules and dromedaries, to Jerusalem, my holy mountain, says the LORD, just as the Israelites bring their grain offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD. Some of these I will take as priests and Levites, says the LORD. Just as the new heavens and the new earth which I am making Shall endure before me—oracle of the LORD—so shall your descendants and your name endure. From new moon to new moon, and from sabbath to sabbath, All flesh shall come to worship before me, says the LORD. They shall go out and see the corpses of the people who rebelled against me; For their worm shall not die, their fire shall not be extinguished; and they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello Eleos,
With Jesus', a descendant of king David, Ruling the world, Israel is Restored and Zion is born. Zion will be the post-Armageddon, 'Bride of the Lamb', Church.

Scriptures indicate a far different story than the, 'earth will be utterly desolate, without living human inhabitants', you are claiming. It is the wicked who are destroyed and thrust into hell upon the Second Coming of Jesus. Apparitions, locutions and visions from Jesus, the Blessed Mother and God the Father, are indicating that 75% of world population will cease to exist on earth, and they will be thrust into hell.

Old Testament apocalyptic scriptures indicate that it is the wicked who are put to death and a remnant of faithful Israel, will survive on earth, when Israel is Restored. Jesus is the One to Restore Israel and as of His Ascension into heaven, He says He has not Restored Israel yet (Acts 1).

It is Christ's faithful, the meek, humble and pure of heart who will inherit the earth, not the unrepentant wicked. Jesus will Command His angels to hurl the unrepentant wicked into hell.

Isaiah 57:13
But whoever takes refuge in me shall inherit the land, and possess my holy mountain.

Matthew 13:36
The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Just as weeds are collected and burned (up) with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears ought to hear."

Psalms 37:3
Trust in the LORD and do good that you may dwell in the land and live secure.
Find your delight in the LORD who will give you your heart’s desire. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will act. And make your righteousness shine like the dawn, your justice like noonday. Be still before the LORD; wait for him. Do not be provoked by the prosperous, nor by malicious schemers. Refrain from anger; abandon wrath; do not be provoked; it brings only harm. Those who do evil will be cut off, but those who wait for the LORD will inherit the earth. Wait a little, and the wicked will be no more; look for them and they will not be there. But the poor will inherit the earth, will delight in great prosperity. The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them; But my Lord laughs at them, because he sees that their day is coming. The wicked unsheath their swords; they string their bows To fell the poor and oppressed, to slaughter those whose way is upright. Their swords will pierce their own hearts; their bows will be broken. Better the meagerness of the righteous one than the plenty of the wicked. The arms of the wicked will be broken, while the LORD will sustain the righteous. The LORD knows the days of the blameless; their heritage lasts forever. They will not be ashamed when times are bad; in days of famine they will be satisfied. The wicked perish, enemies of the LORD; They shall be consumed like fattened lambs; like smoke they disappear. The wicked one borrows but does not repay; the righteous one is generous and gives. For those blessed by the Lord will inherit the earth, but those accursed will be cut off. The valiant one whose steps are guided by the LORD, who will delight in his way, May stumble, but he will never fall, for the LORD holds his hand. Neither in my youth, nor now in old age have I seen the righteous one abandoned or his offspring begging for bread. All day long he is gracious and lends, and his offspring become a blessing. Turn from evil and do good, that you may be settled forever. For the LORD loves justice and does not abandon the faithful. When the unjust are destroyed, and the offspring of the wicked cut off, The righteous will inherit the earth and dwell in it forever. The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom; his tongue speaks what is right. God’s teaching is in his heart; his steps do not falter. The wicked spies on the righteous and seeks to kill him. But the LORD does not abandon him in his power, nor let him be condemned when tried. Wait eagerly for the LORD, and keep his way; He will raise you up to inherit the earth; you will see when the wicked are cut off. I have seen a ruthless scoundrel, spreading out like a green cedar. When I passed by again, he was gone; though I searched, he could not be found. Observe the person of integrity and mark the upright; Because there is a future for a man of peace. Sinners will be destroyed together; the future of the wicked will be cut off. The salvation of the righteous is from the LORD, their refuge in a time of distress. The LORD helps and rescues them, rescues and saves them from the wicked, because they take refuge in him.

NAB MAT 13:47 Parable of the Net
"The reign of God is also like a dragnet thrown into the lake, which collected all sorts of things. When it was full they hauled it ashore and sat down to put what was worthwhile into containers. What was useless they threw away. That is how it will be at the end of the world. Angels will go out and separate the wicked from the just and hurl the wicked into the fiery furnace, where they will wail and grind their teeth.""

Isaiah 4:2
On that day, The branch of the LORD will be luster and glory, and the fruit of the earth will be honor and splendor for the survivors of Israel. He who remains in Zion and he that is left in Jerusalem Will be called holy: every one marked down for life in Jerusalem. When the Lord washes away the filth of the daughters of Zion, And purges Jerusalem's blood from her midst with a blast of searing judgment, Then will the LORD create, over the whole site of Mount Zion and over her place of assembly, A smoking cloud by day and a light of flaming fire by night. For over all, his glory will be shelter and protection: shade from the parching heat of day,refuge and cover from storm and rain.

Zepaniah 3:8 THE NATIONS PUNISHED AND JERUSALEM RESTORED
Therefore, wait for me, oracle of the LORD, until the day when I arise as accuser; For it is my decision to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, In order to pour out upon them my wrath, all my blazing anger; For in the fire of my passion all the earth will be consumed. For then I will make pure the speech of the peoples, That they all may call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one accord;
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia and as far as the recesses of the North, they shall bring me offerings. On that day You will not be ashamed of all your deeds, when you rebelled against me; For then I will remove from your midst the proud braggarts, And you shall no longer exalt yourself on my holy mountain. But I will leave as a remnant in your midst a people humble and lowly, Who shall take refuge in the name of the LORD, the remnant of Israel. They shall do no wrong and speak no lies; Nor shall there be found in their mouths a deceitful tongue;They shall pasture and lie down with none to disturb them. Shout for joy, daughter Zion! sing joyfully, Israel! Be glad and exult with all your heart, daughter Jerusalem! The LORD has removed the judgment against you, he has turned away your enemies; The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst, you have no further misfortune to fear. On that day, it shall be said to Jerusalem: Do not fear, Zion, do not be discouraged! The LORD, your God, is in your midst, a mighty savior, Who will rejoice over you with gladness, and renew you in his love, Who will sing joyfully because of you, as on festival days. I will remove disaster from among you, so that no one may recount your disgrace. At that time I will deal with all who oppress you; I will save the lame, and assemble the outcasts; I will give them praise and renown in every land where they were shamed. At that time I will bring you home, and at that time I will gather you; For I will give you renown and praise, among all the peoples of the earth, When I bring about your restoration before your very eyes, says the LORD

Isaiah 10:17
The Light of Israel will become a fire, the Holy One, a flame, That burns and consumes its briers and its thorns in a single day. And the glory of its forests and orchards will be consumed, soul and body, and it will be like a sick man who wastes away. And the remnant of the trees in his forest will be so few, that any child can record them. On that day The remnant of Israel, the survivors of the house of Jacob, will no more lean upon the one who struck them; But they will lean upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth. A remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, to the mighty God. Though your people, O Israel, were like the sand of the sea, Only a remnant of them will return; their destruction is decreed, as overflowing justice demands.

Joel 3:1 THE DAY OF THE LORD

It shall come to pass I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even upon your male and female servants, in those days, I will pour out my spirit. I will set signs in the heavens and on the earth, blood, fire, and columns of smoke; The sun will darken, the moon turn blood-red, Before the day of the LORD arrives, that great and terrible day. Then everyone who calls upon the name of the LORD will escape harm. For on Mount Zion there will be a remnant, as the LORD has said, And in Jerusalem survivors whom the LORD will summon.

Jeremiah 23:1 A Just Shepherd.
Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the flock of my pasture,
oracle of the LORD. Therefore, thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, against the shepherds who shepherd my people: You have scattered my sheep and driven them away. You have not cared for them, but I will take care to punish your evil deeds. I myself will gather the remnant of my flock from all the lands to which I have banished them and bring them back to their folds; there they shall be fruitful and multiply. I will raise up shepherds for them who will shepherd them so that they need no longer fear or be terrified; none shall be missing, oracle of the LORD. See, days are coming, oracle of the LORD, when I will raise up a righteous branch for David; As king he shall reign and govern wisely, he shall do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah shall be saved, Israel shall dwell in security. This is the name to be given him: 'The LORD our justice.' Therefore, the days are coming, oracle of the LORD, when they shall no longer say, 'As the LORD lives, who brought the Israelites out of the land of Egypt'; but rather, 'As the LORD lives, who brought the descendants of the house of Israel up from the land of the north', and from all the lands to which I banished them; they shall again live on their own soil.

Isaiah 66:7 Mother Zion

Before she is in labor, she gives birth; Before her pangs come upon her, she delivers a male child. Who ever heard of such a thing, or who ever saw the like? Can a land be brought forth in one day, or a nation be born in a single moment? Yet Zion was scarcely in labor when she bore her children. Shall I bring a mother to the point of birth, and yet not let her child be born? says the LORD. Or shall I who bring to birth yet close her womb? says your God. Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad because of her, all you who love her; Rejoice with her in her joy, all you who mourn over her-So that you may nurse and be satisfied from her consoling breast; That you may drink with delight at her abundant breasts!

For thus says the LORD: I will spread prosperity over her like a river, like an overflowing torrent, the wealth of nations. You shall nurse, carried in her arms, cradled upon her knees; As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; in Jerusalem you shall find your comfort. You will see and your heart shall exult, and your bodies shall flourish like the grass; The LORD’s power shall be revealed to his servants, but to his enemies, his wrath. For see, the LORD will come in fire, his chariots like the stormwind; To wreak his anger in burning rage and his rebuke in fiery flames. For with fire the LORD shall enter into judgment, and, with his sword, against all flesh; Those slain by the LORD shall be many. Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one who stands within, eating pig’s flesh, abominable things, and mice, shall all together come to an end, with their deeds and purposes—oracle of the LORD.

God Gathers the Nations.

I am coming to gather all nations and tongues; they shall come and see my glory. I will place a sign among them; from them I will send survivors to the nations: to Tarshish, Put and Lud, Mosoch, Tubal and Javan, to the distant coastlands which have never heard of my fame, or seen my glory; and they shall proclaim my glory among the nations. They shall bring all your kin from all the nations as an offering to the LORD, on horses and in chariots, in carts, upon mules and dromedaries, to Jerusalem, my holy mountain, says the LORD, just as the Israelites bring their grain offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD. Some of these I will take as priests and Levites, says the LORD. Just as the new heavens and the new earth which I am making Shall endure before me—oracle of the LORD—so shall your descendants and your name endure. From new moon to new moon, and from sabbath to sabbath, All flesh shall come to worship before me, says the LORD. They shall go out and see the corpses of the people who rebelled against me; For their worm shall not die, their fire shall not be extinguished; and they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.

hmmmm .. well we believe differently on several things ... not unusual ;o)

God Bless

Upvote 0