United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
article-1306.jpg

HOUSTON, TX—Pastor Joel Osteen of Lakewood Church is a bestselling author, motivational speaker, and preacher—and now, he’s also the head of a profitable pastoral fashion line: “Sheep’s Clothing by Joel Osteen.”

The line of suits, pants, shirts, ties, and dress shoes is designed to distract from a pastor’s empty theology and dangerous heresies by disguising him in attractive, fashionable clothing.

“They’ll notice your suit, not your apostasy,” the brand’s tagline states.

According to Osteen, Sheep’s Clothing has already gotten several prominent pastors and teachers to endorse the line, including Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, Paula White, and Kenneth Copeland, among others.

“Whenever I want to blend in among the sheep, I always make sure my suit jacket’s a Joel™,” Benny Hinn says on a new TV spot advertising the formal men’s wear. “You’re gonna like the way you look while you fleece the masses out of their hard-earned cash—I guarantee it.”

The suits went on sale at Lakewood Church’s website this Sunday, starting around $20,000 each.

Joel Osteen Launches Line Of Pastoral Wear: 'Sheep's Clothing'

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟122,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It was Babylon Bee. I thought those were posted in Christian Humor... :scratch:

Babylon Bee is written by and well-known among the Calvinist/Reformed (you can tell by the aim of the humor in his webcomics and satire news), which is why I posted it here.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Jonaitis
Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟122,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums