Joe Biden, Want to Save Some Lives? Think about a inappropriate content Commission in the Justice Department.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,667,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“I have to thank Ed Meese for saving my life,” that’s what former inappropriate content star Traci Lords said about the Reagan administration’s efforts to regulate the inappropriate content industry. Nicholas Kristof’s piece in the New York Times this morning is an agonizing read. First of all: inappropriate contenthub

attracts 3.5 billion visits a month, more than Netflix, Yahoo or Amazon. inappropriate contenthub rakes in money from almost three billion ad impressions a day. One rankinglists inappropriate contenthub as the 10th-most-visited website in the world.

I knew it was bad, but I didn’t realize just how bad. I thought everyone used Amazon at this point. It’s just that we talk about that more freely. Though I have to say, my very first trip after months in lockdown, I was standing in Penn Station, with such dark scenes surrounding me, and even darker in some ways than the men screaming expletives at me (and others waiting for a train, though there were not many) – but the most chilling to me was, perhaps, the man wearing a inappropriate contenthub t-shirt with no sense of shame. Is this really what we are? Shout your abortions and inappropriate content use?

At least when it’s out in the open, we know what we’re dealing with.

The Kristof piece concerns itself with the exploitation and rape of children that’s available on that evil website. He’s not necessarily against inappropriate content itself. I think I’d be delighted if we banned it entirely. As we see in the piece, it clearly contributes to suicides – and I don’t think just the children and young women whose lives are ruined by appearing in videos, often not having any idea what they were getting into. In 2020, middle school means the boy you have a crush on asking for a naked video. These poor children. Do they even have a chance in this culture?

One of the many things that jumped out at me in the Kristof piece was this:

“inappropriate contenthub became my trafficker,” a woman named Cali told me. She says she was adopted in the United States from China and then trafficked by her adoptive family and forced to appear in inappropriate contentographic videos beginning when she was 9. Some videos of her being abused ended up on inappropriate contenthub and regularly reappear there, she said.

What evil, to further traumatize an already suffering child.

Continued below.
Joe Biden, Want to Save Some Lives? Think about a inappropriate content Commission in the Justice Department. | National Review