United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Joe Biden said "my son has not made money" from China

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden "has been caught in repeated lies over Biden Inc.," Sen. Ron Johnson, chair of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, said on Sunday after the former vice president said "my son has not made money" from China during the final presidential debate.

“The vice president is lying, again," Johnson, R-Wis., told "Sunday Morning Futures." "Check out page 78 of our report where we show a company, a Chinese company, CEFC, transferred about $5 million to businesses controlled by Hunter Biden. $5 million, so no, he's lying. He's lying about the fact he said he never spoke to his son Hunter about his overseas business connections."

“The vice president has been caught in repeated lies over Biden Inc. about his family's businesses," Johnson continued.

Continued below.
Joe Biden 'has been caught in repeated lies over Biden Inc': Sen. Johnson

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some went ..what seem crazy for over 3 years about Russia...which was all fake. Yet now there is some truth to this story. Thats just it.. I can still see this video in my head where the KNOWN reporter was question things Biden said and what his son did etc. Yet today :) those same media stations wont even talk about something they once questioned. Odd

Michie.. just popped in my head.. BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME!

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some went ..what seem crazy for over 3 years about Russia...which was all fake. Yet now there is some truth to this story. Thats just it.. I can still see this video in my head where the KNOWN reporter was question things Biden said and what his son did etc. Yet today :) those same media stations wont even talk about something they once questioned. Odd

Michie.. just popped in my head.. BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME!
God bless you! :)

Upvote 0