Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hold on, so because we figured out one person did something wrong but we can’t figure out which ballot that is , a whole lot of people have their votes invalidated? That sound ridiculously un-American.

Oh well... a little leaven leavens the whole lump? They cheated... those votes are illegal and need to be invalidated.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Joe Biden did not receive confirmation to be the president elect. That never happened. All that happened thus far is the MSM declared him the victor and people started celebrating. This is a pipe dream. Biden did not win the election.
Uh no. It's the exact same timing as when Trump celebrated his victory 4 years ago.

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh well... a little leaven leavens the whole lump? They cheated... those votes are illegal and need to be invalidated.

The farther along we get in this election cycle, the more I believe that the Right (and I include you in this) doesn’t believe in the democratic process of the leaders being determined by the consent of the governed. I used to kind of joke the Right didn’t believe that but it is starting to become painfully obvious it is blatantly true.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The farther along we get in this election cycle, the more I believe that the Right (and I include you in this) doesn’t believe in the democratic process of the leaders being determined by the consent of the governed. I used to kind of joke the Right didn’t believe that but it is starting to become painfully obvious it is blatantly true.
Yeah validity anymore is a matter not of process but of outcome.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single

Um... doesn't Pennsylvania allow ballots to come in up to three days after election day, as long as they were postmarked by election day?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Uh no. It's the exact same timing as when Trump celebrated his victory 4 years ago.

What victory???

People are celebrating newspaper articles. Some races in some states were so close that the MANDATORY recounts haven't even finished yet. Then there are complete moderated audits that have been filled for, and lawsuits going into federal courts. What victory? This is nowhere near done.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Um... doesn't Pennsylvania allow ballots to come in up to three days after election day, as long as they were postmarked by election day?

Not if they are caught back-dating them to make them appear legal.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Not if they are caught back-dating them to make them appear legal.

There's no indication so far that they're illegal ballots. Just possibly illegal back-dating. If the back-dating was illegal, then the workers responsible should be punished for that. But that's not a reason to throw out the ballots.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I do not believe that all things pro Democratic Party is democracy. Just because they are not getting their way we're gonna start yelling about democracy. There is nothing legal or democratic about stealing an election or cheating to get into office.

The only way Biden gets into office is if he won.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There's no indication so far that they're illegal ballots. Just possibly illegal back-dating. If the back-dating was illegal, then the workers responsible should be punished for that. But that's not a reason to throw out the ballots.

That's voter fraud. You cannot invalidate the entire vote by allowing the illegal votes to be counted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What makes the votes illegal? That's the question I've been asking.

If they did not get there on time they are illegal. If the were fraudulently back-dated to make them appear to be on time, that is fraud, and they are illegal.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I do not believe that all things pro Democratic Party is democracy. Just because they are not getting their way we're gonna start yelling about democracy. There is nothing legal or democratic about stealing an election or cheating to get into office.

The only way Biden gets into office is if he won.

Just how many legal votes are you willing to purge to make sure you got all of the illegal votes. How many people’s right to votes you willing to violate to make sure Trump stays in power? You are drifting into the bad place and I can guarantee you the majority of the 47% that voted for Trump aren’t going to follow you off that terrible cliff.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes, this will get its day in court, at which point I suspect it will be dismissed. While Ms. Powell sounds quite certain -- that is her job as an attorney presenting the case. What I noticed that she appeared to be lacking is any type of evidence. Saying something is "mathematically impossible" -- particularly when if you have been watching you'd know nothing of the sort occurred -- is not evidence here.

It gets worse when you considered that many of these states, that they are stating this occurred in, are controlled by Republicans. Sure, you can state that the local offices are controlled by Democrats -- but then you run into the problem the recounts will be controlled and run by the State. Additionally, you have the issues that, statistically, the vote counts were extremely similar to 2016 -- particularly when compared to the rest of the state.

I could be wrong, but I don't see the evidence reaching the level needed for the case to proceed in Federal Court -- instead, I suspect this is more of a "Hail Mary."

I've mentioned this before, that it makes no sense. Again, if you are going to cheat to change the vote, you postmark them the day before election day. I can't recall if the cutoff time in PA was 5 or 8 PM, per the original Pennsylvania law, but either way, a postmark of Election Day delivered late is still not valid under that law.

Perhaps it makes sense if you were going to add it to the number of contested ballots, the ones postmarked by Election Day that arrive before Friday -- though those are a relatively small number -- even if these alleged "mismarked" ballots are included in that count. In some ways, it doesn't make sense to me why a Supervisor in a Post Office would risk his job, and his freedom (jail time), to get a couple of dozen extra votes cast in an election with over 6 million votes cast -- particularly when he doesn't even know who the votes were cast for.

If they prove this -- and it seems like they should if true, as there are plenty that should know about it (all the other carriers) -- then I hope he is fired and prosecuted. But with this, at least so far, depending on the statement of a single accuser, I find it hard to give it much credibility -- it seems like others (as allegedly others in the Post Office were given similar orders) would have come forward by now.

As for the ballots, I have said before that I fully expect the Supreme Court to rule that all ballots that arrived after election day -- which would include these ballots that were alleged to be given the wrong postmark -- are not to be included in the vote count. Again, though, it will only effect the total number of votes cast in the election, it won't change the outcome.

One other weird note, why was the affadavit "taken" in Harris County, TX?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just how many legal votes are you willing to purge to make sure you got all of the illegal votes. How many people’s right to votes you willing to violate to make sure Trump stays in power? You are drifting into the bad place and I can guarantee you the majority of the 47% that voted for Trump aren’t going to follow you off that terrible cliff.

I didn't cheat... I am not the one that invalidated anything. Maybe you should ask those who did cheat why the put this many legally cast ballots at risk by their actions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
If they did not get there on time they are illegal. If the were fraudulently back-dated to make them appear to be on time, that is fraud, and they are illegal.

If they got there within three days after election day, then they were legal. Putting them in the wrong stack is illegal. Put them in the stack for ballots received after election day, and punish the workers. I really don't understand where you're coming from here.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, this will get its day in court, at which point I suspect it will be dismissed. While Ms. Powell sounds quite certain -- that is her job as an attorney presenting the case. What I noticed that she appeared to be lacking is any type of evidence. Saying something is "mathematically impossible" -- particularly when if you have been watching you'd know nothing of the sort occurred -- is not evidence here.

It gets worse when you considered that many of these states, that they are stating this occurred in, are controlled by Republicans. Sure, you can state that the local offices are controlled by Democrats -- but then you run into the problem the recounts will be controlled and run by the State. Additionally, you have the issues that, statistically, the vote counts were extremely similar to 2016 -- particularly when compared to the rest of the state.

I could be wrong, but I don't see the evidence reaching the level needed for the case to proceed in Federal Court -- instead, I suspect this is more of a "Hail Mary."

I've mentioned this before, that it makes no sense. Again, if you are going to cheat to change the vote, you postmark them the day before election day. I can't recall if the cutoff time in PA was 5 or 8 PM, per the original Pennsylvania law, but either way, a postmark of Election Day delivered late is still not valid under that law.

Perhaps it makes sense if you were going to add it to the number of contested ballots, the ones postmarked by Election Day that arrive before Friday -- though those are a relatively small number -- even if these alleged "mismarked" ballots are included in that count. In some ways, it doesn't make sense to me why a Supervisor in a Post Office would risk his job, and his freedom (jail time), to get a couple of dozen extra votes cast in an election with over 6 million votes cast -- particularly when he doesn't even know who the votes were cast for.

If they prove this -- and it seems like they should if true, as there are plenty that should know about it (all the other carriers) -- then I hope he is fired and prosecuted. But with this, at least so far, depending on the statement of a single accuser, I find it hard to give it much credibility -- it seems like others (as allegedly others in the Post Office were given similar orders) would have come forward by now.

As for the ballots, I have said before that I fully expect the Supreme Court to rule that all ballots that arrived after election day -- which would include these ballots that were alleged to be given the wrong postmark -- are not to be included in the vote count. Again, though, it will only effect the total number of votes cast in the election, it won't change the outcome.

One other weird note, why was the affadavit "taken" in Harris County, TX?

I understand your position, and it is a well written post. The issue is Biden has not yet won. This isn't over by a long shot. This election is still hotly contested and lawsuits are beginning.

upload_2020-11-7_23-26-30.png

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I didn't cheat... I am not the one that invalidated anything. Maybe you should ask those who did cheat why the put this many legally cast ballots at risk by their actions.

I want to know how many legal ballots you are willing to invalidate in order to keep Trump in power. You are arguing that those that cheated are going to get legal ballots thrown out for their actions. While wrong, it is you, the enforcer in this that is going to actually throw the legal ballots out. This is wrong and everyone can see it. When you are asked how many legal ballots you are willing throw out to purge the illegal votes, you answer “No” unless you want every American with a shred of patriotic duty to the Constitution to bend you over a barrel.

So let’s try this and no reason to get cure, how many legal votes are you willing to invalidate in order to purge the illegal votes from counting?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If they got there within three days after election day, then they were legal. Putting them in the wrong stack is illegal. Put them in the stack for ballots received after election day, and punish the workers. I really don't understand where you're coming from here.

It's to be determined in court. But these ballots were fraudulently dated. In a stack of millions... which ones are they?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I want to know how many legal ballots you are willing to invalidate in order to keep Trump in power. You are arguing that those that cheated are going to get legal ballots thrown out for their actions. While wrong, it is you, the enforcer in this that is going to actually throw the legal ballots out. This is wrong and everyone can see it. When you are asked how many legal ballots you are willing throw out to purge the illegal votes, you answer “No” unless you want every American with a shred of patriotic duty to the Constitution to bend you over a barrel.

So let’s try this and no reason to get cure, how many legal votes are you willing to invalidate in order to purge the illegal votes from counting?7

Whatever the court determines. Is that good enough? Get your answer? I do not want this election to be stolen, so let the cards fall where they may. People might have thought this through better after foreshadowing they were going to pull this for moths before the election.

Upvote 0