Brisbane
✟15,378.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Do you know how much you could have learned by now concerning this topic had you utilized all your effort trying to get me to provide you things, if you actually went and looked?

That’s right. If you search hard enough, you will indeed find other whacky conspiracy theories out there.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Cool. Then you can stop preaching any time.

I am not, but I will defend myself and our God to anyone that denigrates Him, so you can stop with your foolish opinions about Him and I will shut up---Deal?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That’s right. If you search hard enough, you will indeed find other whacky conspiracy theories out there.

You only find it wacky because you do not want it to be true. Gore fought 'hanging chads' well into December. Buckle up....

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Of course you do. How can an atheist see how God works? He pleads, He suggests, He knocks on the door---He does not force, enough listen and His will is done. It matters not if you understand it.
I don't have an issue with how the god works.
I merely pointed out the logically conflicting statements that YOU made.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've heard of hammer and sickle. Which no longer exists. What the heck is that?

Software used to change votes. Believe it or not US is constantly getting all up in other countries business just like they get into ours.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
upload_2020-11-7_22-29-6.png
upload_2020-11-7_22-29-34.png
upload_2020-11-7_22-30-27.png
upload_2020-11-7_22-30-59.png

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,425,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Let this grim era of demonization in America begin to end — here and now.

The refusal of Democrats and Republicans to cooperate with one another is not due to some mysterious force beyond our control.

It’s a decision. It’s a choice we make.

And if we can decide not to cooperate, then we can decide to cooperate. And I believe that this is part of the mandate from the American people. They want us to cooperate.

That’s the choice I’ll make. And I call on the Congress — Democrats and Republicans alike — to make that choice with me."

Joe Biden, President Elect

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I don't have an issue with how the god works.
I merely pointed out the logically conflicting statements that YOU made.

I guess no deal---I am not making it. It is what the scriptures say so you can not comprehend it You shut up and I shut up---that is how it works.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Software used to change votes. Believe it or not US is constantly getting all up in other countries business just like they get into ours.

OK. That explains how Trump won Florida. When it gets to court, Joe Biden can get back the 29 EVs that Republicans stole from him.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
OK. That explains how Trump won Florida. When it gets to court, Joe Biden can get back the 29 EVs that Republicans stole from him.

What do you think you are accomplishing? Do you think if you make dissenting comments on an internet forum everything disappears in real life? This is going to federal court...

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I am not, but I will defend myself and our God to anyone that denigrates Him, so you can stop with your foolish opinions about Him and I will shut up---Deal?

I didn't express any opinions about God. I expressed an opinion about how Christians (e.g. you) make their god appear. Don't conflate the two.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I didn't express any opinions about God. I expressed an opinion about how Christians (e.g. you) make their god appear. Don't conflate the two.

No, you denigrated what scripture says is how God works. You may not think so, but that is what you did, as I said, this is not my opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I guess no deal---I am not making it. It is what the scriptures say so you can not comprehend it You shut up and I shut up---that is how it works.
You weren't quoting scripture as far as I know. You made a claim, in your own words.

• Agree
Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How do they know who voted for whom? They could be for either party. It may be illegal, and, if true, something should be done about it. But how would those backdating be able to determine who the candidates are on those ballots in order to choose which ones to backdate?

That will be determined in court, but from my understanding it could just invalidate the whole batch at that poll if the votes cannot be differentiated from each other.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
That will be determined in court, but from my understanding it could just invalidate the whole batch at that poll if the votes cannot be differentiated from each other.

Hold on, so because we figured out one person did something wrong but we can’t figure out which ballot that is , a whole lot of people have their votes invalidated? That sound ridiculously un-American.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"Let this grim era of demonization in America begin to end — here and now.

The refusal of Democrats and Republicans to cooperate with one another is not due to some mysterious force beyond our control.

It’s a decision. It’s a choice we make.

And if we can decide not to cooperate, then we can decide to cooperate. And I believe that this is part of the mandate from the American people. They want us to cooperate.

That’s the choice I’ll make. And I call on the Congress — Democrats and Republicans alike — to make that choice with me."

Joe Biden, President Elect

Joe Biden did not receive confirmation to be the president elect. That never happened. All that happened thus far is the MSM declared him the victor and people started celebrating. This is a pipe dream. Biden did not win the election.

• Winner
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0