• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Joe Biden’s brother also under nvestigation

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Mountainmanbob, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Sophrosyne

Sophrosyne Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16

+41,841
    Christian
    Unless Trump somehow manages a miracle and stays in office this investigation will vanish into thin air easily when Biden does his "you aren't going to get the Billion" act again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote Supporter

+8,746
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    The Trump family has madevcrime acceptable.

Biden's family barely merits a shrug in comparison.

3. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+10,719
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
  4. FenderTL5

FenderTL5 864511320 Supporter

+4,824
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
  5. Vylo

Vylo Stick with the King!

+6,442
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    The irony here is amazing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Pommer

Pommer Autodidact polymath

+3,461
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Point me to the Bible verse that tells us to think the worst of our enemies.

7. Dan1988

Dan1988 Well-Known Member Supporter

+512
    Australia
    Baptist
    Private
    Actually the vast majority of the people around the world don't agree with your view that black lives do matter. We believe that all lives matter including black lives, this racist and bigoted organisation known as BLM would have us believe that only black lives matter and that's just plain wicked in my estimation.
    The evidence I have for my statement regarding the aims of the BLM movement, comes from eye witness accounts. The whole world saw what BLM stands for, we saw looting, rioting, burning and destroying private property, violence, murder and hatred. If that's not enough evidence, I rest my case.

8. Mountainmanbob

+10,719
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    That's so true.

On another note -- don't think the Biden family will ever dig themselves out of this mess that they have bought into -- greed.

M

9. Strathos

Strathos No one important

+5,263
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Just how stupid do you have to be to think that the slogan "black lives matter" means 'only black lives matter'?

10. Mountainmanbob

+10,719
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    They have proven that point all so well.
    M

11. Strathos

Strathos No one important

+5,263
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I'm not denying that people have done some pretty sketchy things under the name of the movement, but the original (and still primary) intent was obviously that black people shouldn't be given the same treatment by police as everyone else, rather than being beaten and killed in situations where others likely wouldn't be. In order to read it as 'only black people matter and everyone else doesn't' requires a failure of basic comprehension so great that it's hard to imagine.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Dan1988

Dan1988 Well-Known Member Supporter

+512
    Australia
    Baptist
    Private
    Do you believe that the Democrats stole the election, by a falsifying the vote count. They accuse Trump of being a sore loser, but the matter has not been determined by the courts yet.

Why would the majority of Americans choose a leader who will raise taxes and surrender America's sovereignty to the multinationals, who aren't loyal to any country. It looks like the Democrats have no respect for those who gave their lives to make America free.

13. Subduction Zone

Subduction Zone Regular Member

+9,711
    Atheist
    Single
    You quoted the wrong poster. Yes, the Trumps do not even appear to be trying all that hard.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Subduction Zone

Subduction Zone Regular Member

+9,711
    Atheist
    Single
    What country are you moving to before January 20th? Isn't that rather difficult at this time?

15. disciple Clint

disciple Clint Well-Known Member

+2,635
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I hear people say things like that but when you ask them for evidence that Trump or any of his family members have broken the law, they do not have any but that never stops them from say the same untrue things again and again.

16. Mountainmanbob

+10,719
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    THE MOST EXCELLENT QUESTION.
    M

17. Desk trauma

Desk trauma Atheist Capitalist Supporter

+9,555
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    Aww, here I thought we had moved past stage one.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  18. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+11,239
    Atheist
    Private
    Perhaps I can put it in a way that the far right will understand : "All crimes matter".

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+11,239
    Atheist
    Private
    No, but then again I also don't believe in bigfoot for similar reasons.

This thread has nothing to do with Donald's capitulation to Putin. If you want to discuss that, other threads beckon.

20. Arc F1

Arc F1 Let the righteous man arise from slumber Supporter

+2,127
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

Be not envious of evil men, nor desire to be with them,

How many would you like?