United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
giphy.gif
I am here to ask everyone to please keep me in prayer ... I have been off work for 3 weeks today & to tell you the truth ... I AM BORED here at home. I worked in retail for 2 years & it was a wonderful job too. I have been putting in applications all over and even went to a job fair but NO CALL BACK ... so I am going to be putting in a application today in hopes that it will happen for me. It may mean a cut in pay because when I left my job I was at almost ... 10.00 an hour { that's part time } so if if I get this job it will be closer to home in fact it will be in the town I live in an about 10 minutes from home. So, we will see what happens. So, just pray that I hear something back.

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You will bless @WinterRose in her job search. You have full knowledge about every job situation that she has applied to, and you know her heart. I ask that You will bless her with a job that is a perfect fit for her, a job she will enjoy, and a job where she can be a witness of Your love and salvation.

• Agree
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will bless @WinterRose in her job search. You have full knowledge about every job situation that she has applied to, and you know her heart. I ask that You will bless her with a job that is a perfect fit for her, a job she will enjoy, and a job where she can be a witness of Your love and salvation.

Thank you @Little Lantern ... may I send a request your way

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will enter in to this search for a job in such a way as to be the means of this one becoming employed. The natural job search, filing applications, interviews, etc. doesn't always work out for non-Christian and Christian alike, especially when You are not called upon, so I pray that our calling upon You will lead You to intervene to bring the desired results and more. May You lead the searched and the searchee (sic?) to come together in the provision of a job that You would approve, and that You will be appreciated, thanked, glorified, and shared with others because of Your gracious provision of this job. Amen.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well all GLORY AND PRAISE to the Father of our lord Jesus Christ who is SO WORTHY to be praised! Pray you will find favor.. that He WILL open the right door now...and also give you a PEACE of what your FATHER IS DOING. Amen.. thank you Father for hearing us.. and answering in Jesus name!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well all GLORY AND PRAISE to the Father of our lord Jesus Christ who is SO WORTHY to be praised! Pray you will find favor.. that He WILL open the right door now...and also give you a PEACE of what your FATHER IS DOING. Amen.. thank you Father for hearing us.. and answering in Jesus name!

Thank you for the prayer Blade

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’ll be praying that the Lord will lead you to the job He has planned for you. May He bless you as you place your trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged to read Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
giphy.gif

Well I have some awesome news to share ... As I said at the top of the page I was looking for work and so I was scrolling thru my Facebook page and something popped up ... Someone posted a cashier / hostess job opening and the place is right down the road and the hours are just right too. It's a cut in pay but ... it's a JOB so I went and talked to the girl in charge and she took my number and told me if it was up to her I would be starting tomorrow so we will see if she calls me back this afternoon so please say a BIG PRAYER that she calls me back and I can get back to work ... Side note it might only be 3 hours a day but if I can tell her I would be willing to do more then maybe she can take me on. So, stay tune !! Time to head off back later

PS: If the job happens it will be a hostess / cashier job it's for a small town restaurant ... and it has good food.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
giphy.gif

Well I have some awesome news to share ... As I said at the top of the page I was looking for work and so I was scrolling thru my Facebook page and something popped up ... Someone posted a cashier / hostess job opening and the place is right down the road and the hours are just right too. It's a cut in pay but ... it's a JOB so I went and talked to the girl in charge and she took my number and told me if it was up to her I would be starting tomorrow so we will see if she calls me back this afternoon so please say a BIG PRAYER that she calls me back and I can get back to work ... Side note it might only be 3 hours a day but if I can tell her I would be willing to do more then maybe she can take me on. So, stay tune !! Time to head off back later
Great news! :)

Don't forget to thank the Lord for the answered prayer! :)

Reactions: HisWinterRose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
landscape-1473695172-sadness-inside-out.gif

Well ... I tried and I got in contact with the lady that I talked with and she told me that the OWNER was looking for a GUY to help in the kitchen and with the dishes so ... :(:(:(:( I am back to square one & I will not give up. But, I did thanks to the Lord for at least giving me the chance to have a job. And I left a message with the lady I spoke to and told her if he changes his mind and needs someone to please give me a call. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Willing-heart

In Christ Alone.
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2017
Gloucester
Visit site
✟221,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
landscape-1473695172-sadness-inside-out.gif

Well ... I tried and I got in contact with the lady that I talked with and she told me that the OWNER was looking for a GUY to help in the kitchen and with the dishes so ... :(:(:(:( I am back to square one & I will not give up. But, I did thanks to the Lord for at least giving me the chance to have a job. And I left a message with the lady I spoke to and told her if he changes his mind and needs someone to please give me a call. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
God shall provide all your needs. Do what you can and leave the rest to Him.

• Prayers
Reactions: HisWinterRose
Upvote 0