✟86,933.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank God that I finally got a job after 2 months of looking! After being promised a job by an organization, they told me when I called them back that they gave the job to someone else (I was not impressed). Since I have a university degree, I couldn't even get a job at McDonalds because they told me I was "overqualified". And also, just looking for a job for a couple months before I start my Masters degree made it hard to find work. I am happy to say God provided me a job somewhere that I didn't even apply! So thankful he has our backs! :)

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank God that I finally got a job after 2 months of looking! After being promised a job by an organization, they told me when I called them back that they gave the job to someone else (I was not impressed). Since I have a university degree, I couldn't even get a job at McDonalds because they told me I was "overqualified". And also, just looking for a job for a couple months before I start my Masters degree made it hard to find work. I am happy to say God provided me a job somewhere that I didn't even apply! So thankful he has our backs! :)

Praise God!!!! Thank you for sharing your testimony :clap:

Reactions: Tsquared
Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian