Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not normally one to request prayers when it comes to a job search, so really what I'm hopeful of, is asking you to pray with me, as to what God's will may be for my future. I have been grateful for all that God has provided over the years, but I'm not sure what job I should do next. I'm not all that happy in corporate life anymore, but I'm looking to God for the answers. Not sure if this rambling prayer request makes sense lol But, thank you for considering me in your prayers. :sunflower:

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that Deidre will find the right job she will be happy at with an amazing boss and coworkers. Thank You for caring about all of our prayers. In Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Jobs are not easy, especially in modern times, with such high expectations and pressure to work extra hours and nights and weekends. My wife has been able to work from home and she literally works more now than she ever did. The barriers between work like and non-work life have been all but eliminated by COVID-19. I read somewhere that productivity soared when people began working from home. No wonder, they work all the time now!

Reactions: Deidre32
Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I should have returned sooner, but I ended up getting a good job working from home, but I am going to be searching for something out of this particular industry. I just need a change, but thank you all for your prayers last summer!

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0