Visit site
✟15,869.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My fiance is going to have a job interview in a half an hour. He really needs this job for the benefits, atmosphere, his health, and pay. Right now his pay fluctuates, they don't pay him enough (sometimes $5 for 8 hours of work since it's flat rate) and he's been having health problems relating to the work environment (kidney stone, acid reflux, gallbladder is failing...they won't let him take lunch breaks which aggravate everything and he is in a very heated environment where he looses a lot of his water). They also treat him like a slave.

This new job would be cleaning a rehabilitation center - a very service oriented position. The center is non-profit and their benefits are amazing. The guy interviewing is very laid back and I think it could be a perfect fit for him.

Please pray that he will have a good interview and that if he doesn't get the job, that one as good or better will come soon!

""

Jul 8, 2005
✟27,472.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Lord I know that this job interview already happened, but I pray that you would lift this young man up, and put him in a position to serve you. Please give him a job that will allow him to serve you to his greatest abilities. Please bring people into his life that will see his witness of faith, and desire to know you better. Please protect this young man as he grows, and help him to draw closer unto you. And now Lord I lift up this young lady who has brought this man before you, in prayer. She has a soft heart for him Lord. Please help their love to flourish and if he is meant to be hers, Lord please make it known to both of them. Please give them both a desire to serve you in all of their ways, so that no matter where take them in life, seperate or together, they will always have you. In your precious name, Jesus, Amen.

Upvote 0

Aibrean

Honest. Maybe too Honest.
Mar 18, 2007
Xenia, Ohio
Visit site
✟15,869.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you all for praying!

Update: He said the interview went really well and the guy said if that job doesn't work out they need an assistant for children and Devon already has had experience in that area working as a playground assistant (though he's never worked for disabled kids I think he would do well since he has a good heart and loves people).

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for praying!

Update: He said the interview went really well and the guy said if that job doesn't work out they need an assistant for children and Devon already has had experience in that area working as a playground assistant (though he's never worked for disabled kids I think he would do well since he has a good heart and loves people).
:clap: :thumbsup: glad to hear the interview went so well ya!God bless and Praise the LORD!

Upvote 0