Job Interview Today

Dying2Live4Christ

I'm glad I didn't die before I met you...
Apr 29, 2005
Saint Louis, Missouri
✟12,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi all...

I have another job interview today. Please pray, if God's will, I get this job. This is the second interview I am going on for this job and it would be nice if I got it. I am going through some financial strain and would really appreciate having income again. They say I just need to be approved to get the job this time but I am not counting anything out. So, I just pray, if God's will, I walk out of that building hired for a new position. It seems like something I would enjoy and it is enough pay that I need to get on my feet again. So, please pray! Thank you and glory to God in the highest because He has my best for me planned, no matter what! :amen:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi all...

I have another job interview today. Please pray, if God's will, I get this job. This is the second interview I am going on for this job and it would be nice if I got it. I am going through some financial strain and would really appreciate having income again. They say I just need to be approved to get the job this time but I am not counting anything out. So, I just pray, if God's will, I walk out of that building hired for a new position. It seems like something I would enjoy and it is enough pay that I need to get on my feet again. So, please pray! Thank you and glory to God in the highest because He has my best for me planned, no matter what! :amen:
Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif
Catholic.gif
Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs.
We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention.
As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

Dying2Live4Christ

I'm glad I didn't die before I met you...
Apr 29, 2005
Saint Louis, Missouri
✟12,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Also please pray I am patient. I am supposed to know soon but can't concentrate on anything but this right now because I need a job so bad and want to hear back now. I am trying to focus on God and not worry about things but it's hard not to pace waiting for the call.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's awesome that you got the job! Praise God! I pray you blessings in your new job and that you learn and grasp all with no problem and that you are blessed by those you work with.

I pray also for Michael that he would recieve a job Lord and thank you so much.

Amen

Upvote 0