Tongeren Belgium
✟24,641.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LOL no wayyyy Guus :p I ain't going anywhere below freezing. My idea of a freezing temp is anything below 26 C lol. that's why I only like summer :cool:

Well I must say I quite liked the high temperatures in Queensland when I visited friends there :)So I fully agree with you stay in the hot temperatures if ya can :p

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I must say I quite liked the high temperatures in Queensland when I visited friends there :)So I fully agree with you stay in the hot temperatures if ya can :p

ooohh I luv Queensland! wish I lived there. Now THAT'S a nice warm place :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 5, 2004
Brisbane
✟22,840.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
GuusVA said:
the temperature in qld is way too hot for most of the year I can tell you that anything that's hotter than jeans weather is to hot for me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.