Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
*sneaks in the side door in a long sleeve shirt and a bathrobe*

How's the melting crew? You know, the ones who are melting at below freezing temperatures lol...

Supposed to be -1 tonight and right now says it's a real feel of -6...shorts and sleeveless weather for some of you...the middle half of my left thigh would freeze right off if I did that lol...

*grabs a hot chocolate*

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eques, I have said that too lol...in warm weather, you can get naked and still be hot...but winter, put some extra clothes on, some blankets, all good to go...

It's 32* here right now, I'm in my shorts and we're to get some major snowfall...if so, I'll be outside enjoying it :)

No amount of blankets help get through winter lol

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The middle half of your left thigh? Why just that area lol

Well Katie, you probably know I love to draw...
I also like collecting diecast cars, building model cars, collecting stamps and love anything Crow

• Haha
Reactions: Butterfly
Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Drawing can be fun...if it seems overwhelming try simpler things...

For me I love it but I need to be inspired and have a purpose for doing it because it often takes me days to finish a drawing...course I could say that about just about anything lol...I'm a procrastinator and terrible with managing my time lol

Upvote 0

Eques Valentinus

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2020
Michigan
✟52,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last month I bought a professional calligraphy set because I fancied I would make a nice hand-lettered card to go with a birthday present. Then after sitting down to write I suddenly remembered my handwriting looks like moose tracks being trailed by a Jeep.

Ended up typing the card instead. :p

Too bad my uncle lives 800 miles away. He literally has a college degree in calligraphy. And to think people say college isn't worth the money... ;)

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Drawing can be fun...if it seems overwhelming try simpler things...

For me I love it but I need to be inspired and have a purpose for doing it because it often takes me days to finish a drawing...course I could say that about just about anything lol...I'm a procrastinator and terrible with managing my time lol

I don't think I could draw often for fun. I had a reason for doing it recently, but without a reason I couldn't lol

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last month I bought a professional calligraphy set because I fancied I would make a nice hand-lettered card to go with a birthday present. Then after sitting down to write I suddenly remembered my handwriting looks like moose tracks being trailed by a Jeep.

Too bad my uncle lives 800 miles away. He literally has a college degree in calligraphy. And to think people say college isn't worth the money... ;)

But it's the thought that counts right? :D Calligraphy takes practice I guess. Practice makes perfect

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I like doing calligraphy too...I'm not the greatest but it can be really cool...

I've been doing letter drawings as of late...

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
138060430_10158804788849380_1314843892799208763_o.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.