Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
agreed, as a fellow Republican I am 100% with you on America first and Making America Great again. Along with strong borders, fair trade deals, a strong economy and a well supplied and strong military.

None of our living Republican presidents voted for Donald Trump in 2016 & none of our Republican presidential candidates from this century did either.

I'm not impressed by bumper sticker slogans. Donald Trump has put Donald Trump first. Not America. Republicans as well as most Democratic leaders actually do want strong borders, fair trade deals, a strong economy and a well supplied and strong military, but many disagree with Donald Trump on how to best go about achieving all of that in a sustainable way.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Let me add something about the unemployment rate.

You can't just look at that number and think the economy is better now because more people have jobs if many of those jobs pay minimum wage ($7.25 per hour) and even those who work 40 hours a week have to live from paycheck to paycheck. How many of these employed Americans have good employer benefits including health insurance? How many of them have temporary jobs? How many work part time?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
None of our living Republican presidents voted for Donald Trump in 2016 & none of our Republican presidential candidates from this century did either.

I'm not impressed by bumper sticker slogans. Donald Trump has put Donald Trump first. Not America. Republicans as well as most Democratic leaders actually do want strong borders, fair trade deals, a strong economy and a well supplied and strong military, but many disagree with Donald Trump on how to best go about achieving all of that in a sustainable way.

First:
approv.JPG

You will note that the Presidents approval rating is identical to that of his predecessor who did not have nearly as much negative coverage

news.JPG

Meanwhile, his approval rating among his own party members is steady and somewhat rising.

party aprov.JPG

Former Presidents aside -

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
His legacy shows 43% as the job approval rating at the same time (3rd year) for Trump and Obama, who the latter was fighting out of a massive GOP-caused recession, and who the former is trying to break a 3.6 UE record.

Correlation and consequences, his legacy, which you don't understand.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lmbo.

You really effort into this post, and yet it failed to refute my point at all.

I am sure from your strong Republican supporting perspective I have.

Others however might see facts over perspectives.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
His legacy shows 43% as the job approval rating at the same time (3rd year) for Trump and Obama, who the latter was fighting out of a massive GOP-caused recession, and who the former is trying to break a 3.6 UE record.

Again, it's so cute how you are addressing the poster instead of the topic of the post - which is supported fact, with links -

Regardless, the facts remain as I stated - the Current President has the EXACT same approval rating as his predecessor did at the same time frame in their Presidency. Despite three steady years of investigation, after investigation, after investigation and a 90+% negative media coverage.

That's the truth, those are the facts.

And I believe that is one of the main reasons the RESIST movement and their media lap dogs are so terrified of the President running again, because the ONLY way to beat him is to find something to impeach him on. and their Star Witness failed

To wit - here is the star witness, Washington Post Headline failure demonstrated:

Saying he has no proof, only his presumption:

Don't believe me - believe the witnesses own words

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
JohnAshton said:

Now watch hislegacy, who gigs opponents personally, cry when he is rightfully jabbed.
Again, it's so cute how you are addressing the poster instead of the topic of the post - which is supported fact, with links -

Regardless, the facts remain as I stated - the Current President has the EXACT same approval rating as his predecessor did at the same time frame in their Presidency. Despite three steady years of investigation, after investigation, after investigation and a 90+% negative media coverage.

That's the truth, those are the facts.

And I believe that is one of the main reasons the RESIST movement and their media lap dogs are so terrified of the President running again, because the ONLY way to beat him is to find something to impeach him on. and their Star Witness failed

To wit - here is the star witness, Washington Post Headline failure demonstrated:

Saying he has no proof, only his presumption:

Don't believe me - believe the witnesses own words

See, he cried.

This is why it is so easy to correct the right wing.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Let me add something about the unemployment rate.

You can't just look at that number and think the economy is better now because more people have jobs if many of those jobs pay minimum wage ($7.25 per hour) and even those who work 40 hours a week have to live from paycheck to paycheck. How many of these employed Americans have good employer benefits including health insurance? How many of them have temporary jobs? How many work part time?

And exactly how many of those jobs are minimum wage in comparison to the jobs Obama had? How many Americans under Obama had good emoyer benefits in comparison to today? If you are going to insinuate that the job growth and employment rate is bad then let's have some numbers to prove it and somehow use those to compair with Obama.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
JohnAshton said:

Now watch hislegacy, who gigs opponents personally, cries when he is rightfully jabbed.

See, he cried.

That actually made me laugh

Let me know when you want to address the OP -

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And exactly how many of those jobs are minimum wage in comparison to the jobs Obama had? How many Americans under Obama had good emoyer benefits in comparison to today? If you are going to insinuate that the job growth and employment rate is bad then let's have some numbers to prove it and somehow use those to compair with Obama.
That does not even make any sense. Many millions had medical insurance because of Obama, and Trump et al have tried to destroy ACA ever since, and failed.

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
JohnAshton said:

Now watch hislegacy, who gigs opponents personally, cries when he is rightfully jabbed.

See, he cried.

That actually made me laugh Let me know when you want to address the OP -

Thank you, my friend. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.