Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Schiff is fighting to preserve the Republic and American democracy, and the GOP is fighting to overthrow it.

Then there is the other side which states that Schiff has been attempting to overthrow a duly elected President for over three years.

and that this is just a furthering if that goal. Also that they are scared that they cannot defeat the President in the 2020 election and have mud on their faces from the Mueller debacle.

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Then there is the other side which states that Schiff has been attempting to overthrow a duly elected President for over three years.

and that this is just a furthering if that goal. Also that they are scared that they cannot defeat the President in the 2020 election and have mud on their faces from the Mueller debacle.
Those who support the Republic and American democracy and the Constitution will indeed defeat Trump next year.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those who support the Republic and American democracy and the Constitution will indeed defeat Trump next year.

True patriots and people who support the Republic and American democracy will re elect the President and those participating in this coup attempt will be in a world of trouble.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Nunes' trip to dig up dirt on the Bidens with Ukraine's help is now in play.

Both Nunes and Jordan may well lose primaries next spring.

I am not so optimistic about Jim Jordan losing just because of what he told witnesses at the hearings, but the revelation about Devin Nunes should be a killer in his district.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
True patriots and people who support the Republic and American democracy will re-elect the President and those participating in this coup attempt will be in a world of trouble.

True patriots never say anything disrespectful about troops such as Alexander Vindman and the Muslim in Iraq who was part of OUR military. They don't call a former Secretary of State "an evil woman" and make up derogatory nicknames for members of Congress. They don't fire people who are just doing their duties in American government positions very well. If you want to call yourself a true patriot you cannot support anyone who does these things as either candidates or officials.

• Agree
Upvote 0

LoveOurNeighbor

Oct 12, 2019
WILMINGTON
✟17,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jordan needs 1 of these..
upload_2019-11-23_19-35-39.jpeg

and an armband..

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟200,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The exchange is rather silly. There could be several reasons why we don't see the announcement. In fact there are reports of an investigation being announced in Ukraine on another thread.

The problem I see with the rest of Jordans argument is that he's talking about Sondland's September 9th conversation with Trump, which took place immediately after Sondland had been told by Taylor, “As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign”. Trump's supposed response after talking by phone to Sondland should not be counted as any legitimate exchange when looked at objectively. Nor therefore is it any viable proof of presumption on the part of Taylor or Sondland.

Sondland supposedly asked, "What do you want from Ukraine?".. Trump supposedly replied "I want nothing, I want no quid pro quo... while also compromising that with, I want Zelensky to do the right thing". Objectively speaking, we know that Trump's exchange with Sondland was clearly meant to address Taylor's concerns, which Sondland had intimated he knew had been documented because they were in texts. This is why he indicated to Taylor afterwards, that he did not want to use texting to talk about this topic even while Sondland nonetheless used texting to document a response omitting any indication he had even talked with the President at all, texting "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind." Notably in this scenario now exposed in hindsight, Trump's initial response to the text exchange when made public was also disingenuously presented as if Sondland had never talked to Trump about how to document a response to Taylor's text.

I also note that even now after being exposed as Trump telling Sondland what to text, while still claiming it's somehow evidence that the President was not pressuring Ukraine for investigations, the modified explanation being given, does not even explain why the question would be "what do you want from Ukraine?", since we all know Trump wants investigations and that is not in question. It is more formulated to answer a question like, "Is there a quid pro quo?". It's all only pointing to a cognizance of guilt, not innocence.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟200,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a good follow up also

Pretty much the same thing here.

The problem I see with this argument is that she's talking about Sondland's September 9th conversation with Trump, which took place immediately after Sondland had been told by Taylor, “As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign”. Trump's supposed response after talking by phone to Sondland should not be counted as any legitimate exchange when looked at objectively. Nor therefore is it any viable proof of presumption on the part of Taylor or Sondland.

Sondland supposedly asked, "What do you want from Ukraine?".. Trump supposedly replied "I want nothing, I want no quid pro quo... while also compromising that with, I want Zelensky to do the right thing". Objectively speaking, we know that Trump's exchange with Sondland was clearly meant to address Taylor's concerns, which Sondland had intimated he knew had been documented because they were in texts. This is why he indicated to Taylor afterwards, that he did not want to use texting to talk about this topic even while Sondland nonetheless used texting to document a response omitting any indication he had even talked with the President at all, texting "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind." Notably in this scenario now exposed in hindsight, Trump's initial response to the text exchange when made public was also disingenuously presented as if Sondland had never talked to Trump about how to document a response to Taylor's text.

I also note that even now after being exposed as Trump telling Sondland what to text, while still claiming it's somehow evidence that the President was not pressuring Ukraine for investigations, the modified explanation being given, does not even explain why the question would be "what do you want from Ukraine?", since we all know Trump wants investigations and that is not in question. It is more formulated to answer a question like, "Is there a quid pro quo?". It's all only pointing to a cognizance of guilt, not innocence.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Nobody apologized for anything John.

This is what I don't understand: After Sondland clearly stated there was QPQ he admitted no one actually told him that when pressed by a Republican representative. What was the purpose of conflicting answers?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

Absolutely. A gal on here @Stanfordella has this terrific quote in her signature:
CdA-r92My32LXmu99T0hiGMP88f4BgpNz6VQXO1tGF8.png

True patriots will stand by the United States of America.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,096.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Nobody apologized for anything John.

This is what I don't understand: After Sondland clearly stated there was QPQ he admitted no one actually told him that when pressed by a Republican representative. What was the purpose of conflicting answers?
There's no conflict there. He witnessed obvious attempts at bribery even though the people involved denied that it was happening.

What's weird is some posts expect us to think that a criminal denying a crime despite the evidence is an airtight defense. As if criminals have never been convicted for their crimes based on the facts even without a confession. It seems pretty weak - especially in this case where the person denying the crimes has a long, well documented history of lying.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True patriots will stand by the United States of America.

agreed, as a fellow Republican I am 100% with you on America first and Making America Great again. Along with strong borders, fair trade deals, a strong economy and a well supplied and strong military.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Those that support the Constitution, low unemployment, low taxes, a booming economy, strong borders, freedom to bear arms, fair trade agreements, a strong military, the concepts that this country was founded on will keep this president in office another four years despite the incredible hate coming from the REAIST movement and this attempted coup.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.