4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I had assumed a Jezebel was a prostitute .. Turns out that a Jezebel spirit could be a controlling spirit most common in women .. The question is , if a woman has a Jezebel spirit could that be seen as a woman dressing her inward self as a man and in many cases tries to wear the pants in all situations ? She uses even sex to gain control over men

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
There wouldn't be poverty which drove women to prostitution if not for the greed of men who (forcibly) took land for themselves (since thousands of years ago and until now) and charge unreasonable price for its use.

For thousands of years, men were in charge and women treated as property or of less authority and rights compared to men and seriously deprived in terms of handling money.

Do you think it's completely mysterious why women might evolve behaviors which is rather strange to man who has been in control and privileged for thousands of years???

And what about men who uses money, power, status, possessions and even lies/deceit to manipulate women for sex???

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There wouldn't be poverty which drove women to prostitution if not for the greed of men who (forcibly) took land for themselves (since thousands of years ago and until now) and charge unreasonable price for its use.

For thousands of years, men were in charge and women treated as property or of less authority and rights compared to men and seriously deprived in terms of handling money.

Do you think it's completely mysterious why women might evolve behaviors which is rather strange to man who has been in control and privileged for thousands of years???

And what about men who uses money, power, status, possessions and even lies/deceit to manipulate women for sex???

There is a Jezebel spirit in some men too

Upvote 0
D

Devorim

I got in my husband's face just yesterday and, while wearing jeans, commanded him that he was not to either fill or empty the dishwasher, nor was he to take our the trash, until his back quits hurting. I told him firmly, while we both grinned, "I am wearing the pants in this house right now, and you WILL comply!" I guess I have this supposed "Jezebel spirit." Bwahahaha!

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I got in my husband's face just yesterday and, while wearing jeans, commanded him that he was not to either fill or empty the dishwasher, nor was he to take our the trash, until his back quits hurting. I told him firmly, while we both grinned, "I am wearing the pants in this house right now, and you WILL comply!" I guess I have this supposed "Jezebel spirit." Bwahahaha!

No , you are a crown to your husband .. My wife lets me be boss too , most of the time .. LOL

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
No , you are a crown to your husband .. My wife lets me be boss too , most of the time .. LOL

It's just a formality thing most of the time!^_^

Unless you live in some middle eastern nation, the wife is usually the boss in reality. But would you rather live in the middle east?

When women gets discriminated, the place is expected to stink, like in middle east! There's a scientific connection to it believe me!

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
women got that feminine power. And some of um can really use it well.

That from thousands of years of oppression and discrimination of trying to break the female spirit.

Make someone who is brilliant live under constant misery and lack of purpose and later on all notions of emotions disappear. What is left is a mean, killing machine that would love to kill you softly with a smile.

These behaviors can be inherited genetically. Women are what they are today after their thousands of years of purification by fire of trials and tribulations.

This "Spirit" is not only present in women but also in some men. These are the men who question the status quo established by corrupt men. Examples like Jesus, Mary Magdalene, Nicola Tesla, Vincent Van Gogh, Albert Einstein, etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

single eye

Jun 12, 2014
✟16,169.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Time, there is an inner voice that wants us to feel like an innocent victim to discourage us from focusing our attention on things we can control and change to improve our situation. Does it never occur to you that many people have lost faith that they deserve better? Bullying, enabling, and being a victim are not our only options.

Upvote 0