central of the Netherlands
Visit site
✟310.00
Faith
Messianic
Originally posted by Alida
Sorry Noa, I understand that this is your field:

http://www.faq-online.nl/Verslagen/jodendom/sefer_jetsirah6.htm

and I just don't have the time to research it, and frankly I am not really interest in it.

Wow... :clap: you have found the FAQ-online-site in my profile. Do not study Kabbalistisc books. It is not for you ;-) You need to get the gift AND the reason to study it by the Roeach HaKodesh of Yeshua Messiah! That reason is not clear to you, but it doesn´t matter. Maybe you can ask me in an email first before you make any conclusions!!! :cool: 

What my field is? You do not know if you read just ONE thing of a site with articles; over 1500 A4 pages!!! Why do you want to know my background? Why that ´intrests´? I have as a reborn a lot of fields like all the others!

I send you a PM yesterday and you did not answer me, and you did not answer Chili´s postings and mine. If you don´t, I will stop to discuss with you also ! I do not like the way you are talking to me or to anyone overhere. Are you always acting like this?

Noa.

Upvote 0
There is only one way to heaven.The first step in salvation is to repent from sins we have committed and
commit our lives to Jesus. Repenting is realising that every sin that we
committed was borne by Jesus on the cross and that He suffered in our
place. For the sins we did with our hands, His hands were nailed to the
cross. For the sins we did with our feet, He was nailed in His feet and
fastened to the cross. For the sins we committed in our thoughts, He wore
the crown of thorns. See from His head, His hands, His feet; sorrow and
love flow mingling down; did ever such love and sorrow meet, or thorns
compose so rich a crown. The burden of our sins were so heavy that Jesus
could not bear the cross and fell down. He was chastised with stripes on
His back and blood came gushing out from His wounds. He was wounded for
our transgressions; He was bruised for our iniquities. The chastisement
for our sins was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
(Please read the whole chapter 53).

If someone did this to our child would we ignore it? For God so loved the
world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth on Him
should not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son
into the world to condemn the world but that the world through Him might
be saved. For as many as believed Him to them He gave authority to
become the sons of God.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Chrjst and you shall be saved. This belief
will lead you to:

- repentance and confession of your sins
- obedience to the word in immersion baptism
- bold outward testimony of your faith to others
- desire to receive the Holy Spirit of promise
- baptism of the Holy Spirit
- worshipping God with Godly fellow believers
- preparation for the second coming of Christ

Salvation is free and no one is born with salvation. Salvation comes when one is born again. This is also for the Jewish people, they also will have to come to Christ for salvation. If a Jewish person rejects Christ, salvation is impossible for that person.

Upvote 0
Wow... you have found the FAQ-online-site in my profile. Do not study Kabbalistisc books. It is not for you ;-) You need to get the gift AND the reason to study it by the Roeach HaKodesh of Yeshua Messiah! That reason is not clear to you, but it doesn´t matter. Maybe you can ask me in an email first before you make any conclusions!!!

No I did not look for anything in your profile. All one has to do is go to a search engine and search Roeach HaKodesh . I thought I clear this up as you have a wrong impression of what I did.

Upvote 0
Many time the languageproblem causes misunderstandings on these kind of forums. I said "bingo" before and having spend some time in an English community, this was said often and no one ever took offence to that expression. Other times North American English seem to come over different than Great Brittain English. I find that frustrating at times, because my messages and others messages have "clashed" in the past, and yet there was no intention to do that on purpose. I have found that translating from Dutch (in my mind as I am writing) to English, can give a total different value to the message than that was intended. Anyhow, see you later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think the Holy Spirit has better things to contend with than a silly ancient thread.... oy vey

This implies that contention wearies the Spirit (and even Paul wrote about "grieving the spirit" in his letter to the Ephesians), but do you not believe that the Spirit of God itself is eternal and immutable? How can it be made tired by contention? Does it not have strength to deal with everything at once? If the contents of these threads are too insignificant for its attention, and people are making decisions of eternal consequence based on the information they find here (which makes them at least as important as written correspondence from the first Century of this era), why is it that the number of hairs on your head are numbered, which is surely a waste of time given the fact that we lose our hair as we get older? If God can be bothered with such trite details as the number of hairs on your head, why would you assume that this thread is not significant in his sight? How can you make such a pronouncement?

Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
This implies that contention wearies the Spirit (and even Paul wrote about "grieving the spirit" in his letter to the Ephesians), but do you not believe that the Spirit of God itself is eternal and immutable? How can it be made tired by contention? Does it not have strength to deal with everything at once? If the contents of these threads are too insignificant for its attention, and people are making decisions of eternal consequence based on the information they find here (which makes them at least as important as written correspondence from the first Century of this era), why is it that the number of hairs on your head are numbered, which is surely a waste of time given the fact that we lose our hair as we get older? If God can be bothered with such trite details as the number of hairs on your head, why would you assume that this thread is not significant in his sight? How can you make such a pronouncement?

sigh

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

This thread had a small clean up.

But it is so old, there are old posts that are in violation of today's rules.

It would be best to start your own thread.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
MOD HAT

This thread had a small clean up.

But it is so old, there are old posts that are in violation of today's rules.

It would be best to start your own thread.

On a positive note I feel that there is an amazing contrast between the calibre of the posts back in 2002 with the ones from 2012!

To me this indicates that the Bride of Moshiach is indeed being perfected and cleansed, little by little, step by step!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Extremely well said Yonah Mishael!!!!!

i agree that what we write at this time can play an important role in helping somebody to become at least one percent more effective in their service to Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua which could well mean that during their next two years perhaps five or ten more people come to G-d because their light shines a little brighter......

I absolutely agree with you that the words that we write on this forum have far more value than the number of hairs on our heads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see the Shane Warren episode on Sid Roth?

It seems to me that G-d is about to intervene to humble all flesh at levels that have not been seen in two millennia!!!!!!!

A time is coming soon when we will able to accomplish more for G-d in a day or two than we used to be able to accomplish over several months so our being even one percent more at peace/Shalom can be an extremely important factor in how well we can work for and represent G-d!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Mod Hat On
dr-seuss-cat-in-hat-2.jpg

The recent posts from this thread have been moved to