Jew, Christian And Muslim.

Can Jews, Christians and Muslims cooperate?

• Yes... and Isaiah 35 gives us some hints on how..

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No... we are headed toward WWIII

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I sure do hope so???? (G-d willing)?

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No... this is just part of the false worldwide ecumenical movement.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In my opinion this is an exceptionally good, (frankly I think inspired), write up
on a topic that is crucial for the Bride of Messiah at this time.

Disclaimer: this is just my brain thinking out loud.

I think all three faiths hold a puzzle piece in God's great plan. I see the Jews as the older brother, Christians as the middle child and Muslims as the youngest of God's created children. We can all learn from each other and get past the squabbles of jealousy in childhood sibling rivalry aka life on earth to become respecting and close bonded siblings in adulthood aka life in the new world.

Parents are usually stricter with the first child they are the guinea pigs for boundaries, the middle child has it a little easier but is torn between wanting to be 'grown up' like the older sibling but still get away with a lot like the youngest and the youngest either has a great relationship with the older siblings or is resentful and feels neglected.

We are all of the book. Jews have the Old Testament, Christians the New Testament and Muslims the Quran.

Growing up in a Christian home I grew up with stories from both Testaments but was told really only to focus on Genesis, Psalms, Proverbs and the New Testament in my studies. I don't know if Jews are encouraged to read the New Testament or the Quran and I don't know if Muslims are encouraged to read The Old and New Testaments. Maybe we should all be encouraged to read all three that have been given to us.

I think the Muslims have risen up to teach/show the Christians in a similar way the Christians were raised to teach/show the Jews. God used the Christians to make the Jews jealous to go back to Him I think in a similar way Muslims are doing the same for us.

The Jews had the Law of Moses though they couldn't keep it and Jesus had to come for salvation as the ultimate sacrifice they were on the right track with ritual they just got a bit obsessive and lost the point of why and who they were doing it for.
Christians have the Law of Christ which is a lot easier than the Law of Moses but unlike the Jews with their legalism we've gone to the other extreme with license. Maybe Muslims can show us the balance of daily practical religion? Or maybe we each have our own instructions for a purpose not yet known to us that will be revealed and we are ultimately not competition but coalition.

But then again Jews and Christians are closer and both think Jerusalem is the goal whereas Muslims don't. Is Islam really a brother to Judaism and Christianity?

Jesus never said anyone was coming from God after Him except the Holy Spirit. Only false prophets no new true prophets were needed.

Jew, Christian And Muslim. | Christian Forums

Jew, Christian And Muslim.

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
But no, I highly disagree. In the Islamic faith, an "angel of light" came and told Mohammed all these things. In the Christian faith, that angel is Satan. The angel told Mohammed things that directly contradict the bible. How can they be the same God, but just sibling rivalry when their message from 'God' denies Christ? Says God cannot have a Son? And says to kill anyone who will not convert. Does that sound like Jesus?

Islam believes that Jesus never died on the cross, so He never rose again. They believe they are the rightful heirs and should be in Jerusalem. Their main goal is to take over the world, convert everyone to Islam, and rule over the holy sites they claim are theirs.

There will never be peace in the Middle East. The Muslims have already declared what they want. They want the Jews dead and Christians converted or dead also. They want the Jews out of Israel. They want Sharia Law all over the world, including the U.S.

They are in no way a peaceful religion.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
But no, I highly disagree. In the Islamic faith, an "angel of light" came and told Mohammed all these things. In the Christian faith, that angel is Satan. The angel told Mohammed things that directly contradict the bible. How can they be the same God, but just sibling rivalry when their message from 'God' denies Christ? Says God cannot have a Son? And says to kill anyone who will not convert. Does that sound like Jesus?

Islam believes that Jesus never died on the cross, so He never rose again. They believe they are the rightful heirs and should be in Jerusalem. Their main goal is to take over the world, convert everyone to Islam, and rule over the holy sites they claim are theirs.

There will never be peace in the Middle East. The Muslims have already declared what they want. They want the Jews dead and Christians converted or dead also. They want the Jews out of Israel. They want Sharia Law all over the world, including the U.S.

They are in no way a peaceful religion.

Well said.... but I am hopeful that an outpouring of the Holy Spirit will soon come to the Islamic world that will radically alter the formula in a positive way.

President Trump's rather tough immigration policies are in my opinion wise....... and can play a huge role in causing that outpouring to occur.

President Trump's tough immigration policies may give moderate Muslims something to work with to keep the radical fundamentalist Muslims away from political or military power.

A word for those ministering to Moslems!
Mary A Burris:
"February 6, 2009

While spending time with the Lord He reminded me of Ali's funeral (Ali was my first husband who was murdered in 94/95) and how the Holy Spirit had me praying in tongues and in travail for the muslim people's salvation in Christ Jesus.

He assured me that He heard my prayer that day. Suddenly I became very excited in my spirit and asked the Holy Spirit

"What's going on?"

This is what He said:

You'll see... It'll be explosive when it happens. They will flock towards salvation as the hardness is lifted off of their hearts and the scales are removed from their eyes. They are a passionate people but their purpose has not yet been served. Upon the fulfillment of their role in the history of mankind there will be a flood of souls pouring into the kingdom of God for His glory. They have been scorned, they have been accused, but the ones who are pure in heart shall see God. When He reveals Himself to them in all His glory they will prostrate themselves before Him in a way they have never done before. When He opens the eyes of their understanding and unstops their ears to hear what His Holy Spirit is revealing the waves of tears of repentance will flood the ground they occupy and they will be purged once and for all time of the stains of their unbelief. The Lord is calling out for a pure and holy nation before God and He will do as He chooses and choose as He pleases and mankind will truly stand in awe of His mighty Majesty and Splendor as the precious souls are ushered into His kingdom.

GIVE HIM PRAISE AND GLORY!" (Mary A Burris)

http://libertyalliance.com/trumps-new-executive-order-includes-mandate-honor-killings/

Trump’s New Executive Order Includes Mandate on Honor Killings

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." ~ Matthew 10:34

And here is a statement by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus that bites us H-s own servants
more than others really.......

Matthew 5:25

"Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison."

Jews, Christians and Muslims can all agree on the value of certain verses in Isaiah 35.

Isaiah 35:1

The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose."

Isaiah 35:6

"Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes."

Here is a verse from an ancient Islamic prophecy:

Book 005, Number 2208:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers.
SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 25: The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim all walk into a bar....

And don't have much of anything better to talk about so they
chat about what has been done in the nations of Jordan, Qatar and soon
Tunisia through The Sahara Forest Project.

Sahara Forest Project -

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
lll but I am hopeful that an outpouring of the Holy Spirit will soon come to the Islamic world that will radically alter the formula in a positive way.
Not possible. Would violate not only prophesy of YHWH'S WORD, but
assumes false hope(s) for the wicked, directly different than YHWH'S WORD states directly .
President Trump's tough immigration policies may give moderate Muslims something to work with to keep the radical fundamentalist Muslims away from political or military power.
Hardly. Like the other 'beast' that has been seeking one world power/ control (and still is) , the Muslim politic, military, and religious 'power' is all subject to the prince of the power of the air, and it is written in Scripture quite different than this hope that it could ever work out as if LIGHT and darkness could have fellowship contary to SCRIPTURE.
Jews, Christians and Muslims can all agree on the value of certain verses in Isaiah 35.
No, this is directly contrary to YHWH'S stated PLAN, HIS WORD, and HIS PURPOSE.

This is also in line with the published plans of the enemy to 'unite' the world,
opposed to Christ, and hating His children.

Wherever those/these efforts / teachings are coming from is not a good source to trust. It is the way of the world, the way the world wants things to go, and
as the world heads this way, the wickedness of the world increases. This was clearly layed out by YHWH in HIS WORD how things are coming to pass,
just as HE said they would.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I have seen a lot of her videos, she is amazing, but there are some Muslims who actually do support the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple.

Some Christian scholars do too.

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

"The Sacrificial System Will Continue

One of the most perplexing ideas to students of Scripture is the idea that God intends that the annual feasts, along with animal sacrifice, will continue into the Millennium. Many Christians who have studied the prophetic portions of Zechariah 14, Isaiah 66, and Ezekiel 40 - 48, which clearly describe these Millennial worship ordinations, are confused by the idea. They ask, "Didn't the sacrifice of Christ eliminate animal sacrifices forever?"

............"Only the complete sacrifice of Jesus could ever totally atone for our sins. However, God clearly demanded the sacrifices from Adam to Christ. Those sacrifices were acts of obedience to the direct command of God, as well as acknowledgements of one's own personal sinfulness and need for God's forgiveness. Animal sacrifices covered the sins of the people temporarily until the prophesied Messiah would come and offer Himself once and for all as the necessary atonement for sin. If animal sacrifice can never atone for sin, why would God allow Israel to resume such sacrifice in the Third Temple, prior to Armageddon, and then demand that Israel continue such sacrifice in the Millennium? There are two reasons why I believe this is true."

First, the early Jewish - Christian Church continued to offer sacrifices in the first century.".......

.......Second, New Testament writers used the legal sacrificial system to illustrate very important points concerning Christ's sacrifice on the Cross.......

..... These examples of the way early Jewish believers used God's law to teach great love when He sacrificed His only Son on the cross will be repeated during the Millennium." (Grant R. Jeffrey, Messiah, War in the Middle East and the Road to Armageddon, page 317, 318 and 319)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan61861

7 days without God, makes one weak.
Jul 21, 2012
Valparaiso, Indiana
✟102,026.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dennis, you should really consider put everything far from you. Pick up the Bible, read and study it on it's own. The wind is blowing you to and fro...my friend.

In Christ
Daniel

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dennis, you should really consider put everything far from you. Pick up the Bible, read and study it on it's own. The wind is blowing you to and fro...my friend.

In Christ
Daniel

You are probably to a degree correct but.....
does your saying this mean that you think that
Mrs. Mary Burris is incorrect?

Mary A Burris:
"February 6, 2009

While spending time with the Lord He reminded me of Ali's funeral (Ali was my first husband who was murdered in 94/95) and how the Holy Spirit had me praying in tongues and in travail for the muslim people's salvation in Christ Jesus.

He assured me that He heard my prayer that day. Suddenly I became very excited in my spirit and asked the Holy Spirit

"What's going on?"

This is what He said:

You'll see... It'll be explosive when it happens. They will flock towards salvation as the hardness is lifted off of their hearts and the scales are removed from their eyes. They are a passionate people but their purpose has not yet been served. Upon the fulfillment of their role in the history of mankind there will be a flood of souls pouring into the kingdom of God for His glory. They have been scorned, they have been accused, but the ones who are pure in heart shall see God. When He reveals Himself to them in all His glory they will prostrate themselves before Him in a way they have never done before. When He opens the eyes of their understanding and unstops their ears to hear what His Holy Spirit is revealing the waves of tears of repentance will flood the ground they occupy and they will be purged once and for all time of the stains of their unbelief. The Lord is calling out for a pure and holy nation before God and He will do as He chooses and choose as He pleases and mankind will truly stand in awe of His mighty Majesty and Splendor as the precious souls are ushered into His kingdom.

GIVE HIM PRAISE AND GLORY!" (Mary A Burris)

Upvote 0

Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I'm surprised that so many people voted "no." The average Muslim is moderate in his beliefs and zeal, and he by no means believes that some throw-back interpretation of Islam should dominate the world. Why can't Christians and moderate Muslims get along? There's no reason we can't.

I'm from Houston, TX, which is the fourth largest city in the US and also one of the most diverse cities in the world. While living here for practically my entire life, I've known and befriended many people from various ethnic groups and religions. In fact, my best friend from middle school was originally from Pakistan, and he is a Muslim. Our religious differences never caused any problems, and we got along great. So when I see that a lot of people voted "no" in this poll, it makes me think that more people ought to have an open mind when it comes to knowing people from other faiths.

For the record, I am by no means endorsing Islam here or implying that it is on the same standing as Christianity. Islamic teaching states that Jesus was only a prophet, not humanity's savior, so this religion has no merit in my opinion. Nonetheless, I can still respect Muslims as people and recognize the fact that they're human beings like us.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm surprised that so many people voted "no." The average Muslim is moderate in his beliefs and zeal, and he by no means believes that some throw-back interpretation of Islam should dominate the world. Why can't Christians and moderate Muslims get along? There's no reason we can't.

I'm from Houston, TX, which is the fourth largest city in the US and also one of the most diverse cities in the world. While living here for practically my entire life, I've known and befriended many people from various ethnic groups and religions. In fact, my best friend from middle school was originally from Pakistan, and he is a Muslim. Our religious differences never caused any problems, and we got along great. So when I see that a lot of people voted "no" in this poll, it makes me think that more people ought to have an open mind when it comes to knowing people from other faiths.

For the record, I am by no means endorsing Islam here or implying that it is on the same standing as Christianity. Islamic teaching states that Jesus was only a prophet, not humanity's savior, so this religion has no merit in my opinion. Nonetheless, I can still respect Muslims as people and recognize the fact that they're human beings like us.

Extremely well said Angel Wings!

It can help when we get a better handle on how powerful our Messiah really is now in his resurrected state.

How powerful is Messiah Yeshua - Jesus really?

My minuscule understanding of String Theory has me thinking that
the following statement from a visionary dream of heaven could well be
an accurate and excellent description of how powerful Messiah Yeshua - Jesus
really is at this time!

This quotation can be found about 90% of the way down this page:

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner

The Power of His Word

“You seek to know and walk in My power so that you can heal the sick and perform miracles, but you have not even begun to comprehend the power of My word. To resurrect all the dead who have ever lived on earth will not even cause Me to strain. I uphold all things by the power of My word. The creation exists because of My word, and it is held together by My word.

“Before the end, I will reveal My power on earth. Even so, the greatest power that I have ever revealed on the earth, or ever will, is still a very small demonstration of My power I do not reveal My power to cause men to believe in My power, but to cause men to believe in My love.

“If I had wanted to save the world with My power when I walked the earth, I could have moved mountains by pointing a finger Then all men would have bowed to Me, but not because they loved Me or loved the truth, but because they feared My power I do not want men to obey Me because they fear My power, but because they love Me and love the truth.

“If you do not know My love, then My power will corrupt you. I do not give you love so you can know My power, but I give you power so that you can know My love. The goal of your life must be love, not power Then I will give you power with which to love people. I will give you the power to heal the sick because you love them, and I love them, and I do not want them sick." (Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest and The Call)

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
“The most important [commandment] is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” - Jesus

Jesus commands us to love our neighbour. Leading scholars and intellects of Islam are signatories of a paper called "A Common Word". Summed up it's purpose is to show "that Islam and Christianity share, at their cores, the twin ‘golden’ commandments of the paramount importance of loving God and loving one’s neighbor. Based on this joint common ground, it [calls] for peace and harmony between Christians and Muslims worldwide." This is what Muslims are doing but we rather cling to defending American rights and values and try and pretend we are representing Christ while doing so. Let's forget about our "rights" and start looking at people the way Jesus did.

Is Allah and Yahweh the same God? If you're hung up on that then you've missed the point. There is a 1000 year old war narrative between Christians and Muslims and it's fruit is hate, politics and religion but it doesn't lead people to Christ. We need to drop this thinking and look at Muslims not as our enemy but as our neighbour. The enemy will always be our enemy, people however are our mission; don't confuse the two. Forget about the messy stuff, introduce them to Christ and let him fight his own battles. It actually isn't that hard... we just need to obey him and love our neighbour.

Reactions: Radicchio
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb

As this is the description of the last Kingdom and 12 gates as 12 tribes of Jewish people's as the sheep of Shephard and the 12 foundations as the apostles of the Lamb. As the other fold.
Here shows why Jewish (that Jesus knows to be real Jews) and Christian's can be a community.
But never Muslim faith.
Now if a person who was a Muslim were to ask for Jesus Christ as their savior as the Son of God come in the Flesh he would no longer be Muslim he would be of the 12 apostles of the Lamb.
No matter the knowledge of the Bible the Bible does not save.
The Word saves and there is a huge difference because the Word is, was, will always be the only way to Our Father in Heaven.
Paul as one out of time in example to the 144,000 Jewish tribes did not get saved by knowing the Torah. He was saved for Jesus showed Himself to Him. Paul could not deny that Jesus came in the Flesh.
Granted that I do discriminate here by saying I am against Muslims. I am only saying that the old and new together fit in perfect with the prophecies and can not be matched into a belief that says Jesus is just a prophet.
Because of this problem they whom believe today that Jesus was 'just a prophet ' or a good man is not in the shepherds care.
Can I be friends with a Muslim. Depends if he/she is willing to here me speak of Jesus yet refuse to hear what muhammad said as gospel.
This sounds one sided but as part of the other fold that is of the Lamb this is what it says I am to do.....written by John.....

1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.....

As Muslims claim muhammad is who they follow and muhammad said a angel came to him and muhammad said that Jesus did not die on a cross and that Jesus was a prophet or a good man but not The Son of God nor come in the flesh so as these statements exist as truth in their beliefs for them there is no way for a Christian to stop glorifying their Savior as the Son of God and this would anger the Muslim for they would say that only their allah could be glorified and muhammad par their own writings.

And when a Christian knows that the allah that they claim as god in Arabic is really from a evil spirit to muhammad they could not sit still or partake a blessing to this...

Even the Jewish people that stood in front of Jesus that questioned Him could not recognize who Jesus was and Jesus told them they know not His Father for the Father is in Him and He in the Father.
The Jewish men said they were children of Abraham and Jesus very bluntly told them that if they were children of Abraham they would not try to kill Him but that they are of the father of sin,lies,devil.

If these are not proof enough that Christians and the sheep of the shepherd mentioned most likely as the first fruits of Moses etc...and including the 12 tribes marked during the end can live together but never a Muslim or Jewish that says Jesus hasn't come in the flesh.
Can they eat a dinner together? Probably not but if all kept their beliefs to themselves and didn't try to bless the food... however I don't know that many true Christians who can't help but mention the elephant in the room or bar as one posted.

Upvote 0

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
“The most important [commandment] is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” - Jesus

Jesus commands us to love our neighbour. Leading scholars and intellects of Islam are signatories of a paper called "A Common Word". Summed up it's purpose is to show "that Islam and Christianity share, at their cores, the twin ‘golden’ commandments of the paramount importance of loving God and loving one’s neighbor. Based on this joint common ground, it [calls] for peace and harmony between Christians and Muslims worldwide." This is what Muslims are doing but we rather cling to defending American rights and values and try and pretend we are representing Christ while doing so. Let's forget about our "rights" and start looking at people the way Jesus did.

Is Allah and Yahweh the same God? If you're hung up on that then you've missed the point. There is a 1000 year old war narrative between Christians and Muslims and it's fruit is hate, politics and religion but it doesn't lead people to Christ. We need to drop this thinking and look at Muslims not as our enemy but as our neighbour. The enemy will always be our enemy, people however are our mission; don't confuse the two. Forget about the messy stuff, introduce them to Christ and let him fight his own battles. It actually isn't that hard... we just need to obey him and love our neighbour.

I am sorry but this actually goes against what Jesus said. But you can read John and find this for yourself.

Upvote 0

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're going to have to expand on that one.

John 10King James Version (KJV)

10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

JESUS is the Door the only Door.....Muslims do not enter this door

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

AGAIN Jesus is the door and His sheep hear Him and know but a strangers they know not and flees from them. muhammad is a stranger and we flee from his teachings.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

JESUS gave His life for not only the Jewish community but any who believe Him as the Door. muhammad did not give his life but taught to take life if they didn't affirm him as a prophet.

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

Oh how the Muslim faith has deceived even you to think that you should be able to accept another door is out there for someone.

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

GREAT IS OUR LORD. This fold is in Acts in the gentiles which include all under the Lamb.

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

They were not of his sheep. Because why? These were Jews....

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

We follow Him........

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

As Muslims believe Jesus is just a man too.....

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand

Then John ch 8
I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

now if I quoted these words to a Muslim would they try to kill me? I would be following Jesus example by letting them know the truth of following a false god yet they could never accept these words par the their beliefs. As one of the sheep I flee from anyone who is not my Savior trying to lead me astray.

when you look at the new commandment given to the disciples by Jesus it says to love each other as I have loved you.
This commandment was made to the disciples so could be taken as those that are of the fold but if you want to say all people's no matter their beliefs or non beliefs then Jesus loved enough to tell them the truth
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And if I said that to a Muslim how will they take that?
Yes God first always. None Before Our Heavenly Father and love thy neighbor but you also remember who these commandments were given?

Jewish people by Moses and they were each others neighbors.
Now I live in a diverse country and will love for that is what I am commanded to do but love as Jesus did. This means I can't sit and listen to the writings of false gods nor eat foods sacrificed to them nor am I to say that because they have some relation with Abraham they have a connection to Our Heavenly Father for they don't. Their is no door opened to them until they accept Jesus Christ as come in the flesh and the only way to Our Heavenly Father.
So no Jesus does not teach that Muslims and Christian's should get along because Jesus said He did not bring peace but a Sword and the Sword is the Word and The Word offends Muslims for it claims Jesus is the Son of God and because this offends them their is no such thing as being able to say we have the same god for their god they call allah does not have the Door.... they are the thieves that we are to flee from. But if the wolf gets in then we must do as Jesus did and proclaim the Word which again will cause no peace for we use the Sword.

Don't know how else to explain why it's not possible to live in harmony with Muslim faith.
I wouldn't attack them, I would treat them like I do any people's of other faiths but they would be offended for I would never listen to their prayers to the father of lies.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't know how else to explain why it's not possible to live in harmony with Muslim faith.
I wouldn't attack them, I would treat them like I do any people's of other faiths but they would be offended for I would never listen to their prayers to the father of lies.

Jesus was asked once "who is my neighbor?" (Luke 10:29) and his reply was the parable of the good samaritan. He closed asking the question back to which the answer was "The one who showed him mercy" (Luke 10:37) The parable crosses racial and religious lines and in the end it was the unexpected that showed mercy even when the clash of cultural told him to keep his distance. Jesus's reply is "go, and do likewise" (Luke 10:37).

In the parable there is no correcting theology or demanding that the right truth must be identified. It was just grace given to someone who needed it, and Muslims need grace. Truth needs to be spoken in love (Ephesians 4:15). We don't have to feel like we get a special badge of honor because we offend someone when we talk about our faith. There are in fact ways to deliver truth without the need to offend. typically it's a longer game but we win nothing by turning people away in the first 5 min of conversation. They however can gain everything if we simply take the time to understand how the gospel can be contextualized so they can accept it. (1 Corinthians 9:19-22)

Many Muslims think that Christians worship 3 gods (God, Mary, and Jesus) So when we don't take the time to understand these fundamental differences the "truth" we deliver is received as gross heresies, so we offend and you think this is a win. Think of the disciples... when did they accept the truth that Jesus was the Christ... then when did they accept that Jesus was God? It certainly wasn't when they responded to Jesus's call to follow him. We can allow the attractional qualities of Jesus to draw people into self discovery of the truth rather than giving them all the answers that they are too immature to understand, then causing deep offence and a separation from Christ. Jesus can look after his own theology we don't have to feel the need to "fix" everything before they respond to Christ. Our job is to love them and introduce them to Jesus and Jesus will do the rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radicchio
Upvote 0