Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for Jesusfreak4life8629, she's having a hard time right now.

Thanks,
BigC
Dear Jesus please help this young lady. Please restore her to Your way of thinking. Please let her put her problems in perspective and trust that You will help her in them. Bless her and protect her especially from herself right now. Bring her supportive and loving Christian friends who will help her and lift her up in prayer offering her the emotional support she needs. Also help her to get counseling. Even Your word tells us that in the multitude of counseling there is help. Watch over her and bless her in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus please help this young lady. Please restore her to Your way of thinking. Please let her put her problems in perspective and trust that You will help her in them. Bless her and protect her especially from herself right now. Bring her supportive and loving Christian friends who will help her and lift her up in prayer offering her the emotional support she needs. Also help her to get counseling. Even Your word tells us that in the multitude of counseling there is help. Watch over her and bless her in Jesus Name Amen
:amen:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for Jesusfreak4life8629, she's having a hard time right now.

Thanks,
BigC
Lord Jesus please help this young lady. Please whatever it is that she needs You know it. You can heal and deliver her. Please help her financially and spiritually and physically. Bring peace and joy and healing in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BigC

Veteran
Apr 11, 2006
Batavia, Ohio
Visit site
✟22,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord I know what this young
Sister of ours is going through
Help her to lean on you
And seek help and guidance from you
Knowing that she can come out of it like I did.
In thy name and will amen

:pray: ing for her and hope that she is ok now ya!

Father, nothing is impossible through you! I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done. Draw Wanda closer to you and reveal to her your plan. Thank you for joining us together in prayer, Amen!

Lord Jesus please help this young lady. Please whatever it is that she needs You know it. You can heal and deliver her. Please help her financially and spiritually and physically. Bring peace and joy and healing in Jesus Name Amen

Thank you everyone! I'm also going to tell my school, I just hope we have a large praying conference. Please continue praying for her.

Upvote 0