Jesus Take All of Me - New Book on Surrendering Our Lives to Jesus!

Wesley Hynd

Nov 9, 2022
Calgary
✟7,736.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello friends! Please check out my forthcoming book Jesus Take All of Me at jesustakeallofme.com! Watch the video and sign up for the email list!

You can also check out the video here:

What does it really mean to follow Jesus? Is it just a set of intellectual facts about the cross, forgiveness of sins, and an afterlife? Or is it something more than that? Why is it that the lives of Christians and those who are not Christians seem to look so similar at times in the Western world? If someone followed you around live-tweeting your daily decisions and values, who would they say that you follow? These are some of the questions Wes Hynd has been wrestling with for 15 years as he has sought to identify some of the ways in which Western culture has subtly influenced our Christian faith, including in our:

Time
Career
Family
Friendships
Money
and Emotions

Join Wes as he shares his own journey of coming to grips with what a Biblical perspective looks like in every part of life, and learn how to live out your own love for Jesus while being captured by the sheer beauty of God in the process!

Brother-Mike

Predetermined to freely believe
Aug 16, 2022
Toronto
✟41,941.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for posting Wes and will definitely check out :thumbsup:

PS. As a curious side note, at about 0:44 in your video above, something appears on the bike path maybe 50 feet or so behind your left shoulder. I’m tempted to say it’s a pigeon, but seems to move a little too smoothly and purposefully. As an outdoor guy well familiar with Canadian wildlife I am at a loss. Just thought you might be interested that you accidentally captured a cryptid on film! Likely a Northern-Pine-Chupacabra I suspect :wink:

Upvote 0