Jesus stickers for sale! Be a "Silent" Witness! Hardhat stickers, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spreading_The_Gospel

Apostolic Pentecostal Oneness Christian!
Oct 4, 2015
Elmwood Park Illinois
✟7,917.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I decided to have these 10 stickers designed personally for the purpose of evangelizing to people on the job. I currently work as an apprentice plumber in the construction industry and I have every one of these stickers on my hardhat. I figured that I would give others an opportunity to purchase some of them as well for a very reasonable price! I am currently trying to sell these stickers for $1 each but am willing to be more reasonable with the price if you buy more stickers!
I would like to have a minimum of 3 stickers per purchase because the cost to create them, ship them and the fees that paypal has on purchases all cuts into the cost.

These Jesus stickers are made from HIGH QUALITY UV Resistant Vinyl.
These Jesus stickers are also Oil and Water proof and have a permanent adhesive.
These Jesus stickers are basically made for use on hardhats at work in construction. This means that they are VERY durable.
These Stickers are 3.25" wide x 1.125" tall.

These stickers can also be used for many various applications like:
Cell phone cases
School notebooks
Your favorite coffee cup
and much more! Be creative!

For price inquiries just send me a private message or post here!
Thank you.

20151001_203734.jpg
20151001_203647.jpg

PATRICK CARTWRIGHT

Mar 20, 2016
Houston Texas
✟15,121.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello my fellow brother! Do you still have these stickers for sale? I want all of them! Please let me know. Text or call me at 832 888 8298. I'd I don't answer please leave a message. Or feel free to email me at Israel83752@gmail.com.
These stickers are perfect for me in my occupation! Thank you! And God bless you

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.