Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. —John 17:26 (KJV)

266694_ddd852d726c467fe9b11a4d261bed601.jpg

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. —John 17:26 (KJV)

266694_ddd852d726c467fe9b11a4d261bed601.jpg
Has actually been on my mind Pilgrim, and I suppose never does stop having Christ's perfection before unfurls brilliance in the wake, in truth.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Has actually been on my mind Pilgrim, and I suppose never does stop having Christ's perfection before unfurls brilliance in the wake, in truth.
I'm reminded that Jesus said this priestly prayer shortly before his suffering and brutal death on the cross, where he died for our sins. The prayer was also as a sermon intended to be overheard by his disciples, to reassure them and bring comfort and hope to their troubled hearts. It also was meant for Christians of every age. The suffering of this life takes many forms: opposition from friends and loved ones, a physical or mental experience, or it may involve setting aside temporary pleasures for eternal rewards. Some of our suffering may be from the normal failures and frustrations of our humanity, as we take up our cross, and put on our yoke, to live in a way pleasing to God, and as we await our final glorification. We should not only say that Christian suffering leads to glory, but that in many cases suffering is glory. Thank God for your fellowship brother Rocknanchor. May God bless you and your home.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Together in this place of worship,Your greatness we proclaim. We srand as one in giving You all glory and acclaim. To You our hearts are open,to You our hands we raise. Come take the place of honor in our lives. Emmanuel,our God is with us. Prince of Peace,Mighty One,the Ever Living God. Emmanuel,our Ever Living God' (Raymond Badham)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus prays for a united Church,
John 17
11 Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
and...
23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
this is such a lovely chapter...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We Are One In The Spirit, We Are One In The Lord. And We Pray That One Day Our Unity May Be Restored. And They'll Know We Are Christians By Our Love...

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We Are One In The Spirit, We Are One In The Lord. And We Pray That One Day Our Unity May Be Restored. And They'll Know We Are Christians By Our Love...

Beautiful!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Do we truely appreciate that Jesus,our Lord and saviour prays for us that we may be one in grace,relationship and purpose?
That is something to dwell on...I appreciate it now...

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus intercedes for us in heaven,
We have direct access to God the Father through Jesus Christ,
Jesus is my wisdom, and I am to live in him,
God lives in me by his Spirit...
1 Corinthians 3
16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

I feel quite overwhelmed by these thoughts...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do we truely appreciate that Jesus,our Lord and saviour prays for us that we may be one in grace,relationship and purpose?

That is something to dwell on...I appreciate it now...

Amen. The LORD, who prays for us, is so worthy of appreciation. When the Son prayed to the Father, it was on behalf of all, that all may come to the Father. There is no other way to be saved other than by faith through grace in Jesus Christ. His Holy Spirit is the promise to all believers, to comfort and teach, and His spiritual gifts give each one of us purpose with one another in building up the Holy Church of Jesus, with we believers as the body, and Jesus at the head. Glory to God.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 3
16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Amen. These are beautiful thoughts, knowing, being assured, that God is with us.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 3

Appreciating these thoughts

Upvote 0