Jesus Perfects Our Humanity and Takes it to Heaven

RobertPate

Dec 7, 2007
✟44,551.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Our salvation is in a very safe place at the right hand of God in heaven. Jesus said, "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust corrupt and where thieves break in and steal: But layup for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth or rust corrupts, and where thieves do not break through and steal: For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also" Matthew 6:19-21.

This is what Paul meant when he said, "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10. We are complete in Christ and Christ is in heaven. "If you have been risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sits at the right hand of God. Set your affections on things above, not on things on the earth, for you are dead and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life shall appear, then shall you appear with him in glory" Colossians 3:1-4.

These scriptures are very spiritual and show us that we are in Christ.

When Jesus lived, we lived in him.

When Jesus died, we died with him.

When Jesus was resurrected, we were resurrected with him.

When Jesus ascended into heaven, we ascended with him.

We are in Christ and Christ is in heaven. If we are in Christ and Christ is in heaven, how can you lose your salvation?

God sees all of humanity "In Jesus Christ".

As far as God is concerned Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and now sits in heaven as, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Our salvation is in a very safe place at the right hand of God in heaven. Jesus said, "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust corrupt and where thieves break in and steal: But layup for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth or rust corrupts, and where thieves do not break through and steal: For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also" Matthew 6:19-21.

This is what Paul meant when he said, "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10. We are complete in Christ and Christ is in heaven. "If you have been risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sits at the right hand of God. Set your affections on things above, not on things on the earth, for you are dead and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life shall appear, then shall you appear with him in glory" Colossians 3:1-4.

We are in Christ and Christ is in heaven. If we are in Christ and Christ is in heaven, how can you lose your salvation?

As far as God is concerned Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and now sits in heaven as, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

But we must remain in Christ in order to be perfected. And the treasures mentioned in Matthew 6 are the rewards we receive in heaven according to our deeds not salvation itself.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟893,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thanks for sharing ! We are in Christ but He must also be in us. Your post is one sided when there are actually two sides to a relationship. Here is further explanation:
John 15
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for sharing ! We are in Christ but He must also be in us. Your post is one sided when there are actually two sides to a relationship. Here is further explanation:
John 15
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

Amen but if we abide in Him we will bear much fruit.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟893,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen but if we abide in Him we will bear much fruit.
He abides in us first through His Holy Spirit. No Holy Spirit ,aka regeneration, no salvation. The flesh is weak but the Spirit is willing. He makes His Home in us through His Spirit. This is how He knows His flock, the Body of Christ.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He abides in us first through His Holy Spirit. No Holy Spirit ,aka regeneration, no salvation. The flesh is weak but the Spirit is willing. He makes His Home in us through His Spirit. This is how He knows His flock, the Body of Christ.
Blessings.

The gospel has the power to elicit a response bringing about regeneration. Romans 1:16

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟893,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The gospel has the power to elicit a response bringing about regeneration. Romans 1:16
Sure! The Gospel is the restoration of His Holy Spirit once lost through Adam. The veil was torn in two and His Holy Spirit available to anyone who believes.
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings.

• Winner
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

RobertPate

Dec 7, 2007
✟44,551.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
All good responses.

The condition for receiving the Holy Spirit is that God must see you as perfect and complete in Christ. No one will receive the Holy Spirit that is not in Christ. The Holy Spirit cannot be obtained by works or obedience to the law, Paul wrote, "This only would I learn of you, did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith" (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2. Hearing and believing the Gospel is the entrance into eternal life.

Upvote 0