new england
✟10,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have known the Lord for 47 years. In that time i have experienced so much. It seems the older one gets the harder it is to cross that finish line. We are to make it to the end. Have you ever met older christians that have seemed to lost the joy of their salvation? Why does that seem to be? Well i have a few insights why. Sometimes we get too familiar with the things of the Lord that we lose our fear of the Lord. We get too comfortable and slide back into the familiar. After Jesus was crucified and rose again, the disciples went back to fishing. They returned to the familiar. Jesus was on the beach making fish for them to eat. When Jesus asked if they had caught anything Peter recognized it was the Lord and ran ashore. Jesus had to reaffirm them. He came, he lived, he died, he rose again. Now he returned back to them. He had to tell them he was alive, he was real.
We need a refreshing in the spirit. We need to see God as a Holy God, a righteous God. It is written, The fear of the Lord is the beginning of all wisdom. Wisdom is the holy spirit speaking to us, directing us. IF we do not worship the Lord in the beauty of his holiness, with reverence then we are walking out of the spirit and starting to walk back in the flesh, in our own reasoning.
The Lord knows us. He is always with us. It is written The Lord inhabits the praises of his people. When we praise him he fills us, his love comes new and expands in us in all areas of our lives. we are refreshed and he becomes streams in the deserts of our lives. ~ Blessings

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have known the Lord for 47 years. In that time i have experienced so much. It seems the older one gets the harder it is to cross that finish line. We are to make it to the end. Have you ever met older christians that have seemed to lost the joy of their salvation? Why does that seem to be? Well i have a few insights why. Sometimes we get too familiar with the things of the Lord that we lose our fear of the Lord. We get too comfortable and slide back into the familiar. After Jesus was crucified and rose again, the disciples went back to fishing. They returned to the familiar. Jesus was on the beach making fish for them to eat. When Jesus asked if they had caught anything Peter recognized it was the Lord and ran ashore. Jesus had to reaffirm them. He came, he lived, he died, he rose again. Now he returned back to them. He had to tell them he was alive, he was real.
We need a refreshing in the spirit. We need to see God as a Holy God, a righteous God. It is written, The fear of the Lord is the beginning of all wisdom. Wisdom is the holy spirit speaking to us, directing us. IF we do not worship the Lord in the beauty of his holiness, with reverence then we are walking out of the spirit and starting to walk back in the flesh, in our own reasoning.
The Lord knows us. He is always with us. It is written The Lord inhabits the praises of his people. When we praise him he fills us, his love comes new and expands in us in all areas of our lives. we are refreshed and he becomes streams in the deserts of our lives. ~ Blessings
Praise the Lord. :) He is good.

Upvote 0