Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
You can believe God's WORD or not I do not Judge you..

Am I right about you believing Hebrews 4 is all about keeping the 7th day Sabbath or not?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Actually LGW verse 23 describes what verse 4 means. As you can plainly see John is not describing the 10 commandments. He is describing for one the law of love. So it is you that cannot support your claim. We already knew that John was not referring to the 10 commandments because they ended at Calvary where Jesus ratified the new covenant with his own blood. Plus Paul verifies this fact in 2Cor 3:7-11.

If you feel the need to convince anyone that we have to keep the old covenant Sabbath you had better find a better way. So far all your proof texts have all been refuted.

Boy is it ever fun to highlight and delete.

Not at all Bob, you are ignoring CONTEXT of 1 JOHN 3:23 from 1 John 3:3-15 which is those who SIN (break God's Commandments are NOT following God neither do they KNOW him.

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Is he still alive? I do not think so. Has he repented? I do not know. What has this to do with God's punishment of Cain for mudering his brother?

I'm not even going to answer this ridiculous answer.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Am I right about you believing Hebrews 4 is all about keeping the 7th day Sabbath or not?

You are not correct at all like we have just shown you read into the scriptures things that it is not saying like Jesus is the Sabbath example.

If you want to change the subject again and ingore the scriptures I have been posting to you again it is ok I am happy to move on to a different topic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I'm not even going to answer this ridiculous answer.

Why is it ridiculous? You were the one who made the statement that Cain did not die therfore implying that he was not punished right?

Only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW him who calls us in LOVE to LOVE another.

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Why is it ridiculous? You were the one who made the statement that Cain did not die therfore implying that he was not punished right?

Only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW him who calls us in LOVE to LOVE another.

Boy, do you need everything spelled out to you? He didn't die right away, but we all die. Your answer was so ignorant it was ridiculous.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
You are not correct at all like we have just shown you read into the scriptures things that it is not saying like the Jesus is the Sabbath example.

If you want to change the subject again and ingore the scriptures I have been posting to you again it is ok I am happy to move on to a different topic.

Then what is it saying to you. It means that to Bob Ryan and most SDA.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Then what is it saying to you.

I will post something on Hebrews 3 and 4 latter. I have to go for now. You can post up something if you like. I will post up my study on Hebrews 3 and 4 after I get back if you like and we can talk about the topic latter.

Hope you do not mind some other things have come up my end. Nice to talk to you now though :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I will post something on Hebrews 3 and 4 latter. I have to go for now. You can post up something if you like. I will post up my study on Hebrews 3 and 4 after I get back if you like and we can talk to you more latter if you like. Hope you do not mind some other things have come up my end. Nice to talk to you now though :wave:

bye

Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
GOD’S SABBATH REST HEBREWS CHAPTERS 3-4 PART 1/2

Hebrews 3
Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9, When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10, Why I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do always err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11, So I swore in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.
12, Take heed, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
13, But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
14, For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end;
15, While it is said, To day if you will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
16, For some, when they had heard, did provoke: however, not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
17, But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcasses fell in the wilderness?
18, And to whom swore he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
19, So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

WHAT REST ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE?

Hebrews 4
Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2, For to us was the gospel preached, as well as to them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3, For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4, For he spoke in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
5, And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

God's REST is the SEVENTH DAY SABBATH REST OF CREATION (v4-5). Those who BELIEVE GOD's WORD enter into God's SABBATH REST as GOD does on the SEVENTH DAY of the week.

6, Seeing therefore it remains that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
7, Again, he limits a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if you will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
8, For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
9, There remains a SABBATH REST to the people of God.
10, For he that is entered into his rest (SABBATH REST), he also has ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11, Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Now let's compare Matthew 11:28-30 with Hebrews 4.....

Mattehew 11
Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29, Take my yoke on you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest to your souls.
30, For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

STRONGS GREEK REST meaning; G373 ἀναπαύω anapauo (a-na-pav'-ō) v.
1. (reflexively) to repose, to rest.
2. (literally or figuratively) to be exempt, to remain.
3. (by implication) to refresh.
[from G303 and G3973]
KJV: take ease, refresh, (give, take) rest
Root(s): G303, G3973

G303
ἀνά ana (a-na') prep.
1. (properly) up.
2. (by extension, used distributively) amidst or severally, etc.
3. (by implication, as a prefix) (it often means) repetition (again), intensity, reversal, etc.
4. apiece.
5. (of combined motion) back.
6. (with G3319) through (the midst).

G3973 παύω pauo (pav'-ō) v.
to stop, i.e. restrain, quit, desist, come to an end.
{transitively or intransitively}
[a primary verb (“pause”)]
KJV: cease, leave, refrain

Now compare this GREEK word used here to the one used in Hebrews 4:9...

Hebrews 4
9, There remains a SABBATH REST to the people of God.

The GREEk Word used here is different.

STRONGS GREEK/HEBERW REST meaning of Hebrews 4:9;
G4520 σαββατισμός sabbatismos (sab-ba-tiz-mos') n.
1. a “sabbatism.”
2. (figuratively) the repose of Christianity (as a type of heaven).

[from a derivative of G4521] σάββατον sabbaton (saɓ'-ɓa-ton) n.
1. the Sabbath (i.e. Shabbath).
2. a day of weekly repose from secular avocations.
3. the observance or institution itself.
4. (by extension) a week, i.e. the interval between two Sabbaths.
5. likewise the plural in all the above applications.

[of Hebrew origin (H7676)]
שַׁבָּת shabbath (shab-bawth') n-e.
1. intermission, a period of temporary rest.
2. (specifically) the Sabbath, the seventh day being the day of rest.

[intensive from H7673]
H7673 שָׁבַת shabath (shaw-ɓath') v.
to repose, i.e. to cease from exertion.
{used in many implied relations (causative, figurative or specific)}
[a primitive root] KJV: (cause to, let, make to) cease, celebrate, cause (make) to fail, keep sabbath, suffer to be lacking, leave, put away (down), (make to) rest, rid, still, take away.

As you can see from the different GREEK words used in Matthew 11:28 and Hebrews 4:9 both words are indeed different and have a different application.

Both are similar referring to rest but the word REST in Hebrews 4:9 in is reference "Sabbatismos" which is the "REST"specifically found in God's Sabbath the 4th Commandment that refers right back the Hebrew WORD used for rest in Genesis 2.

Let's look at the origin of the Sabbath and God's 4th Commandment...

Genesis 2
Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2, And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3, And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

[intensive from H7673]
H7673 שָׁבַת shabath (shaw-ɓath') v.
to repose, i.e. to cease from exertion.
{used in many implied relations (causative, figurative or specific)}
[a primitive root] KJV: (cause to, let, make to) cease, celebrate, cause (make) to fail, keep sabbath, suffer to be lacking, leave, put away (down), (make to) rest, rid, still, take away.

The above HEBREW meaning is the base root of Sabbatismos from the GREEK word used in Hebrews 4:9 which is referring right back to the origin of God's Sabbath in Genesis 2 and God's 4th Commandment in Exodus 20:8-11.

The meraning here is the REST that comes specifically from BELIEVING and OBEYING Gods WORD' from God's 4th Commandment Sabbath. This is the SABBATH rest according to the commandment.

You have no peace because you do not BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. We ONLY have rest in Christ if we BELIEVE and FOLLOW Jesus. Those who are still in their SINS do not KNOW God and are like the troubled see that have no peace.

Isaiah 57
But the wicked (SINNERS) are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
21, There is no peace, said my God, to the wicked.

1 John 2
And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4, He that said, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
GOD’S SABBATH REST HEBREWS CHAPTERS 3-4 PART 1/2

Hebrews 3 and 4; Matthew; Acts and 1 John, agree with Heb 3 and 4 saying ONLY those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD enter into the Gospel rest and only those who enter the Gospel rest enter into God's 4th commandment's SABBATH REST

The issue with Hebrews 3 and 4 is that those who do not BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD DO NOT enter God's REST (both Gospel and Sabbath).

This is because God's WORD says they DO NOT RECEIVE God's Spirit!

(see earlier post above) e.g..

HEBREWS 3:10-13
Why I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do always err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
So I swore in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.
Take heed, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
13, But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.19, So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Hebrews 4:1-11
Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2, For to us was the gospel preached, as well as to them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3, For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
For he spoke in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.9, There remains a SABBATH REST to the people of God.
For he that is entered into his rest (v9 SABBATH REST), he also has ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11, Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief (Heb 3).

Matthew 11:28-30,
Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke on you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest to your souls.
30, For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light

ACTS 5:32, And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Spirit, WHOM GOD HAS GIVEN TO THEM WHO OBEY HIM.

The scripture above agrees with Heb 3 and 4 of those who did not enter into God's GOSPEL and SABBATH REST because they did not BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD.

which link to 1 John...

1 JOHN 2:3, And by this we know that we know him, IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.[4], He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

James agrees with John and Paul...

JAMES 2:18, Yea, a man may say, You have faith, and I have works: show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. [19], You believe that there is one God; you do well: the demons also believe, and tremble. [20], But will you know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

JAMES 1:22 But be you doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

[26], For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead. also.

1 JOHN 3:18, My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

ROMANS 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, FOR OBEDIENCE TO THE FAITH among all nations, for his name:

ROMANS 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations FOR OBEDIENCE TO THE FAITH (the WORD)

ROMANS 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, WE ESTABLISH THE LAW.

ROMANS 8:4, That the righteousness of the law might be FULFILLED IN US, who walk not after the flesh, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT.

ROMANS 13:8, Owe no man anything, but to love one another: FOR HE THAT LOVES HAS FULFILLED THE LAW. [9], For this, YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, YOYU SHALL NOT KILL, YOU SHALL NOT STEAL, YOU SHALL NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS, YOU SHALL NOT COVET; and if there be any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, namely, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. [10], Love works no ill to his neighbor: THEREFORE LOVE IS THE FULFILLING OF THE LAW.

ROMANS 8:13, FOR IF YOU LIVE AFTER THE FLESH YOU SHALL DIE: but IF YOU THROUGH THE SPIRIT DO PUT TO DEATH THE DEEDS OF THE BODY, YOU SHALL LIVE. [14], For as many as are LED BY THE SPIRIT of God, they are the sons of God.

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU KNOW GOD?

1 John 2:3-4
And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4, He that said, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:3-10
And every man that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as he is pure.
4, Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
And you know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6, Whoever stays in him sins not: whoever sins has not seen him, neither known him.
7, Little children, let no man deceive you:
he that does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
8, He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9, Whoever is born of God does not commit sin; for his seed remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10, In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever does not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loves not his brother.

WHO ARE GOD'S PEOPLE?

REVELATION 12:17, And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ

REVELATION 14:12, Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

WHO ARE THOSE THAT RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

REVELATION 22:14, Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

WHAT IS GRACE FOR?

ROMANS 1:5, By whom we have received GRACE and apostleship, FOR OBEDIENCE TO THE FAITH among all nations, for his name.

ROMANS 6:1, What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. 2, How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

DOES FAITH ABOLISH GOD'S LAW?

ROMANS 3:31, Do we then ABOLISH THE LAW THROUGH FAITH? GOD FORBID: YES, WE ESTABLISH THE LAW.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO CONTINUE IN SIN ONCE THEY RECEIVE A KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH?

ACTS 17:30 In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW).

HEBREWS 10:26-17, For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins, [27], But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

WHO HAS GOD'S SPIRIT?

ACTS 5:32, And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Spirit, WHOM GOD HAS GIVEN TO THEM WHO OBEY HIM.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The SABBATH REST is a part of the GOSPEL REST but you cannot have one without the other. If you break God's Commandments you are still in your SINS because you have rejected the GIFT of God's dear son.

Hebrews 3-4 is a warning to all of God's people showing that ONLY those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW the WORD of God enter into God's GOSPEL and SABBATH REST. UNBELIEVERS and those who break God's commandments do not enter into God's REST and do not KNOW God and are NOT his people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is not unlawful for God to take life as He is the one that gave it... no different than if you destroy something you made verses something I made. One is a crime, the other is not.
For God to take life is one thing for God to tell humans to do this is quote another.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Disciplining your child is completely in love if done with the right spirit.

If you demand your son or daughter not to go off with others you know to be trouble, is that love or just being overbearing?

Think listed...
I used a mild form of punishment which didn't seem to convey the truth to you. Essentially God spanked Israel by sending them into captivity or destroying Jerusalem and killing thousands.

Upvote 0

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟662,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not at all Bob, you are ignoring CONTEXT of 1 JOHN 3:23 from 1 John 3:3-15 which is those who SIN (break God's Commandments are NOT following God neither do they KNOW him.
Ignoring?? the fact is that you are ignoring the fact that John told us we belong to the TRUTH if we believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

You cannot believe John's words because you believe Ellen White over what scripture is teaching us. I cannot express the fact that it has been proven over and over tha Ellen White was a false prophet and your belief system is so closely tied to her writings that you ignore completely what all of us are trying to teach you from the Word. Too bad, way too bad. You provide nothing but lame excuses really not worthy of our response. The only reason I can think of is that the Holy Spirit is trying very hard to give you a fair chance to escape false beliefs. You can continue with your canned responses indicating that we are all wrong, but it will not stop us from setting you straight and allowing the lurkers to observe the real truth. I am sure that any intelligent person can see that you are not presenting the true Gospel.

The greater sin is telling us that God's commandments for anyone are the 10 commandments. Answer my question, is Jesus God? Jn 15:10 If ye keep my (Jesus) commandments, ye shall abide in my(Jesus) love; even as I(Jesus) have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. I am a follower of Jesus and He has asked that we keep the commandments He gave us. John in 1jn 3:19-24 elegantly told us we belong to the truth if we believe in Jesus and keep His commandments of love. Anything else is adding to the Word.

How could it be a sin not to observe a day that was given only to Israel and never imposed, by God, on any other nation or people? Why do you keep listening to a crazy false prophet and a false remnant church? One that claims, in the place of Jesus, that the testimony is Ellen White, which is denying the true testimony, Jesus Christ. A church that places a 10 in front of commandments which is adding to scripture and are really Jesus commandments to His followers as stated in Jn 15:10. I would be ashamed to be part of such a group even though I have to recognize the good deeds they provide humanity. The Gnostics probably did good deeds too. It is a shame SDAs follow Ellen White in place of Jesus Christ.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten
Yes, the 10 that Paul tells us WERE the ministry of death and have been DONE AWAY. If I remember correctly they were part of an IF covenant that Israel failed in keeping. Correct me if I am wrong, if an agreement, covenant, is made between two parties and one party fails to meet the requirements of said covenant it becomes a broken covenant. The covenant then has no power. Would that be correct? If the covenant has no power then it is a worthless to both parties no matter how or who wrote it and what it was written on. The covenant is now an historical fact that it once held the two parties in agreement. Much can be gleaned from all that transpired during the the time the covenant was binding on both parties, but the fact is the covenant ended. The covenant ended and Jesus stepped in and offers all of mankind a new and better covenant. Will you accept Jesus offer and stop trying to make others think we are somehow tied to the now defunct covenant that was the ministry of death? You have a wonderful opportunity to lay aside a false belief system for the amazing love covenant. Jesus suffered and endured so much physical pain, mental suffering because He bore the sins of all of us, and finally dying for the remission of our sins. In doing that He also ratified the new covenant with His own blood. What a wonderful truth we have. Why would anyone try to change the beautiful true story and undo what our Savior did for the Israelites and all mankind?

Now tell me "That isn't true Bob."

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0