• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Jesus is not mad

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sportsfan from what I could see about your from your posts you love Jesus very very much which is the reason u bowed to the cross. Jesus saw that and He knew why u were bowing. You were bowing to Him and not Satan. He won't punish u for doing something for Him. Satan is a deceiver and I know it's a vision u had so it's affecting your mind and it probably been on replay because it was so very vivid. U continue to cling to Jesus. He knew u were bowing to Him (Jesus). Don't worry. Just pray and trust Him for your healing. Much love 2 u thru this time...

The writer of the post encouraged me that accidents through happen and it was a dream to begin with in the shower it was a hallucination.

I keep thinking that I got the mark of the beast but mom and dad remind me it isnt out yet to take the yellow cross was a hallucination not the mark of the beast.

I have an overactive imagination losing touch with reality dreaming of hell and being the Antichrist and False Prophet makes no human sense as there is no yellow cross in scripture being blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Pastor Mark keeps reminding it was a dream and people dont sin in dreams. Still safe with Jesus thankfully and no rapture imminent.