• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Jesus Is King

Discussion in '"My Two Cents Worth"' started by boxman144, May 14, 2020.

1. boxman144

boxman144 Member

+168
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    I know a lot of people hate Kanye West, or think he's a false convert and stuff like that. It's understandable, he did bad things in the past. But the past is the past. He is reborn in Christ, that's what I believe.

Actually, his Jesus Is King album helped me get so much closer to Christ.
    All of the tracks made me want to get closer to God, and I've even had visions while listening to some songs on that album. I truly believe that Jesus was working through Kanye to get me much closer to him than I was before.

If you're looking for some good gospel music, check the album out. This song got me through some tough times:

*I am not sponsored in any way.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Leet

Leet Active Member

+400
    Australia
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I know nothing about the whole thing but I know that just like everyone else, he's a work in progress. I hate seeing Christians judge new converts harshly which I spose happens because he's in the public eye and people feel they have to "expose" him or whatever. I'm happy for you that his new music is a vehicle to draw you to the Lord.

3. Broken Fence

Broken Fence God blessed and hallowed the 7th day Supporter

+1,394
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    I believe he gave himself to The Lord too he did a 180 on music albums and personal matters. Praise God for his conviction to give God the glory. We need more celebs to be so bold. Praise Jesus