Not Saying
✟20,412.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know a lot of people hate Kanye West, or think he's a false convert and stuff like that. It's understandable, he did bad things in the past. But the past is the past. He is reborn in Christ, that's what I believe.

Actually, his Jesus Is King album helped me get so much closer to Christ.
All of the tracks made me want to get closer to God, and I've even had visions while listening to some songs on that album. I truly believe that Jesus was working through Kanye to get me much closer to him than I was before.

If you're looking for some good gospel music, check the album out. This song got me through some tough times:

*I am not sponsored in any way.

Reactions: Broken Fence

Leet

Feb 24, 2015
✟77,484.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I know nothing about the whole thing but I know that just like everyone else, he's a work in progress. I hate seeing Christians judge new converts harshly which I spose happens because he's in the public eye and people feel they have to "expose" him or whatever. I'm happy for you that his new music is a vehicle to draw you to the Lord.

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I believe he gave himself to The Lord too he did a 180 on music albums and personal matters. Praise God for his conviction to give God the glory. We need more celebs to be so bold. Praise Jesus

Upvote 0