Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus Christ, Superspreader?

Politics and Jesus?
I thought that they don't get along even in Nashville.
Foolish. He should know the righteous and unrighteous get sick.
He is putting God to the test. And giving a bad name to Christianity.

A common temptation
"If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written: "'He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"

The Lords answer
Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’

Upvote 0

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus Christ, Superspreader?

Politics and Jesus?
I thought that they don't get along even in Nashville.
When I see these people always drawn to crowds I think of Bukowski:

Buk Quote.jpg

Upvote 0

HisCrossMyPeace

Jul 6, 2020
Western Norway
✟36,009.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Should something compareable to OP happened in Norway, the solution had 99.999 % turned out similar to this:

Act 1
A kind official reminder in written about the “no assamblings above 20 from different families without an approved Covid-19 plan” order approved by Stortinget (the Norwegian Parliament) incl information “further info and details at link X, Y and Z”

Act 2
A police check-up onsite at date and time announced: Is an assembling above 20 actually taking place?

Act 3
A kind, but firm police order to presentet the apporved Covid 19-plan.

Act 4
Persons considered to be “key persons” responsible for the assembling arrested.

Act 5
Instructions given to leave silent within ten minutes and to self-isolate for 14 days for avoiding superviced (and payable) isolating + possible further trouble.

Act 6
Arresting any person still present.after 10-12 minutes

Act 7
Local “constitution court” (lowest crime court) working overtime (24/7 if needed) as the case of any person arrested due to act 6 are to be approved by the constitution court within 72 hours + Sunday, opposite the police cant keep the person arrested,

Act 8
Key persons case and further arrest/superviced isolationg overseen and (for sure) approved for XX (maks 91) days.

Why can’t Houston (Nashville) just do something equal?

Upvote 0