"Jesus I know, and Paul "I know"; but, "who are you?""...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Acts 19:13- "Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.

Acts 19:14 "Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so."

Acts 19:15 "And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?

Acts 19:16 "Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded."

Acts 19:17 "This became known both to all Jews and Greeks dwelling in Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

There first mistake was by saying "by the Jesus whom Paul preaches..." They did not claim, or perhaps have in them or know of having, a personal relationship with Jesus themselves personally... Their next mistake, thinking by claiming and using Paul's name and authority, another intercessor besides Christ, that they could do what they had seen that Paul had done and was doing...

I find it interesting how the evil spirit answered them, saying "Jesus I know, Paul I know; but, who are you? (I don't "know" you, who are you...?) I often wondered if not only do you have to have a personal relationship with Christ, and know him and his power and authority over wicked, evil, or unclean spirits, by this knowing him, and faith in him working or being able to work and do this in and through you, but by him... But, the evil spirit said he knew Paul, maybe personally, that he may have been, perhaps "intimated" with Paul, or knew him personally, intimately, also...

Did Paul know them personally, intimately too...? Did he once have a personal, intimate relationship with them (evil spirits) before having one with Christ, the Lord...? Perhaps, when he was persecuting and killing Christians...? How much did Paul know about the Evil spirits, and how much did they know about him...? I have often wondered this...? If we have to go "through them" (evil or wicked spirits) to "get to him" (Christ)...? What do you think...?

Anyways, the Evil Spirit did not "know" them, but "knew" Jesus, and "knew" Paul, (and probably also Peter and other apostles and disciples also)... What does this "knowing" them, each other, (wicked spirits and Apostles performing miracles in Jesus name and having a personal relationship with Jesus) "mean"...?

Anyways, the Evil Spirit clearly overpowered these ones due to a lack of this, of "knowing" them... What does that mean...? Were even the apostles, like how Jesus said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan.", were even the apostles once or had they had to become, perhaps "intimately acquainted" with the evil spirits, and they with them...?

What made the apostles have power and authority over the evil spirits, simply knowing Jesus, or knowing the evil spirits as well...? After knowing them,(Knowing the Evil spirits) (and probably standing up to and facing and confronting them, and maybe "defeating" them, from within, perhaps, in their life... What was the "key" to the apostles having power and authority over them (the evil spirits) in their, and other's life/lives...? Did the apostles have to "go through them" (the evil spirits, perhaps, the enemy, Satan) to get what they had, or not...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Did the apostles, like Peter, have to stop running at some point, and pull of something like this, with the enemy (the agents)...?

And, become "the One" or "One's"...?

Is this something similar to what we have to do to become, truly "Christ Like"?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
QUOTE="Neogaia777, post: 70274040, member: 294131" Acts 19:13- "Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.

Acts 19:14 "Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so."

Acts 19:15 "And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?

Acts 19:16 "Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded."

Acts 19:17 "This became known both to all Jews and Greeks dwelling in Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

There first mistake was by saying "by the Jesus whom Paul preaches..." They did not claim, or perhaps have in them or know of having, a personal relationship with Jesus themselves personally... Their next mistake, thinking by claiming and using Paul's name and authority, another intercessor besides Christ, that they could do what they had seen that Paul had done and was doing...

I find it interesting how the evil spirit answered them, saying "Jesus I know, Paul I know; but, who are you? (I don't "know" you, who are you...?) I often wondered if not only do you have to have a personal relationship with Christ, and know him and his power and authority over wicked, evil, or unclean spirits, by this knowing him, and faith in him working or being able to work and do this in and through you, but by him... But, the evil spirit said he knew Paul, maybe personally, that he may have been, perhaps "intimated" with Paul, or knew him personally, intimately, also...

Did Paul know them personally, intimately too...? Did he once have a personal, intimate relationship with them (evil spirits) before having one with Christ, the Lord...? Perhaps, when he was persecuting and killing Christians...? How much did Paul know about the Evil spirits, and how much did they know about him...? I have often wondered this...? If we have to go "through them" (evil or wicked spirits) to "get to him" (Christ)...? What do you think...?

Anyways, the Evil Spirit did not "know" them, but "knew" Jesus, and "knew" Paul, (and probably also Peter and other apostles and disciples also)... What does this "knowing" them, each other, (wicked spirits and Apostles performing miracles in Jesus name and having a personal relationship with Jesus) "mean"...?

Anyways, the Evil Spirit clearly overpowered these ones due to a lack of this, of "knowing" them... What does that mean...? Were even the apostles, like how Jesus said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan.", were even the apostles once or had they had to become, perhaps "intimately acquainted" with the evil spirits, and they with them...?

What made the apostles have power and authority over the evil spirits, simply knowing Jesus, or knowing the evil spirits as well...? After knowing them,(Knowing the Evil spirits) (and probably standing up to and facing and confronting them, and maybe "defeating" them, from within, perhaps, in their life... What was the "key" to the apostles having power and authority over them (the evil spirits) in their, and other's life/lives...? Did the apostles have to "go through them" (the evil spirits, perhaps, the enemy, Satan) to get what they had, or not...?

Comments...?QUOTE
This is so very wrong.
It is most likely [going] to mislead weak believers and unbelievers.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,474,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Anyways, the Evil Spirit did not "know" them, but "knew" Jesus, and "knew" Paul, (and probably also Peter and other apostles and disciples also)... What does this "knowing" them, each other, (wicked spirits and Apostles performing miracles in Jesus name and having a personal relationship with Jesus) "mean"...? to and facing and confronting them, and maybe "defeating" them, from within, perhaps, in their life... What was the "key" to the apostles having power and authority over them (the evil spirits) in their, and other's life/lives...? Did the apostles have to "go through them" (the evil spirits, perhaps, the enemy, Satan) to get what they had, or not...?

Comments...?

Although the KJV says, "...Jesus I know, Paul I know..." most translations have something like "...Jesus I know, Paul I've heard of..."

And actually, the Greek does use two different verbs. It says, "...Jesus I genosko, Paul I epistemai..."

The later translations are more correct--the demon is expressing an intimate knowledge of Jesus, but a more detached knowledge of Paul. Jesus he has met (indeed, Jesus originally directly created him), Paul he has heard about (demons are not omnipresent...but we know from Matthew 12:45 that demons do talk to one another).

This actually goes into the "sealing" of the Holy Spirit upon a believer (2 Corinthians 1:22, Ephesians 1:13). The "seal" is not like Saran wrap or Scotch tape. "Seal" in this context is a king using his signet ring to mark a document--rather like the seal of a notary public today. It is an identification mark: "Property of Jesus the Christ."

The seal of the Holy Spirit upon a believer is spiritual, but I'm sure it's something demons can discern (again, see Mathew 12:45). If the sons of Skiva had been believers, the Holy Spirit's seal would have identified them as Christ's, and in that way the demon would "know" them.

They didn't have the seal.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
True RD,the indwelling of the Holy Spirit knows them and they know the power of God in us.
Without Christ a unsaved person has no authority in this realm,and they do not belong there.
This is how evil over takes the unsaved be it through deception or a direct contact.
A weak or struggling Christian should be on lookout from a Spirtual attack.
When the hedge is broken the Serpent will come in and bite.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This is so very wrong.
It is most likely to mislead weak believers and unbelievers.
The scripture, for it is scripture, I admit it could be a dangerous line of thought, but it is in scripture, misleads people...?

"Why" is it "wrong"...?

Are we not born with, or if were not born with, at some point we have a wicked spirit in us all, from a wicked world, that something has to be done about, before we can get the Holy Spirit or become "good" or holy, like God and Christ are good and holy...

2 Corinthians 2:9-11, "For to this end I also wrote, that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things. Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that "one" for your sake's in the presence of Christ, lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Where Paul says "putting them to the test to see if they are obedient" He applied to them "forgiving all" and forgiving them all, basically, even the enemy and evil spirits (in them)... The "one" Paul had forgiven for "our sake's" before Christ, was the enemy and evil spirits... "Lest" (or else) they (Satan) (evil spirits) should "take advantage of us" (or use that against us, to take advantage of us, by that, even "enter into us" because of that), for "we" are not "ignorant" of his devices...

"We" meaning "men of God" like him (Paul and others, past and present), and those wishing to become like "men of God" like them, as they are... For "we" are "Not ignorant" (not stupid, and are intimately acquainted with) "his" (the enemy and those wicked spirits like them, also in other people) Not ignorant, or not stupid, concerning his (Satan's) devices. (way's, methods, arsenal, weapons, approaches) against us... Or how to disarm him or take them away from him...

They "know" them, and they "know" him and them (Satan and demons) (and their ways)... (probably by experience with them)...

Matthew 5:44-48, “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brethren what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

(Luke 6:27-36) is very similar, "perfect" described here as "merciful and forgiving" (also loving and kind) to "all" even the wicked spirits in others, even the enemy himself... But, resist him, not by reviling or even rebuking or accusation, or even by the typical way we think of resisting, (Matthew 5:39) but perhaps this way, (Matthew 5:39) (Matthew 5:25) disarming him and taking his weapons away...

An example of (Matthew 5:25) is, I was told by him, for example, that "I" was not "Good Enough"... I agreed and said "Yes, I know "I" in and of myself, am not "good enough", but "He" makes me "good enough" for whatever he may purpose me to be good enough for, and that's good enough for me, and he fled and went away for awhile... Similar encounters I have had with him where my defense was that I agreed, with a "but Christ" added to it always applied to me, and he would get frustrated and leave for a time...

How is this misleading, or wrong, when it is truth...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Although the KJV says, "...Jesus I know, Paul I know..." most translations have something like "...Jesus I know, Paul I've heard of..."

And actually, the Greek does use two different verbs. It says, "...Jesus I genosko, Paul I epistemai..."

The later translations are more correct--the demon is expressing an intimate knowledge of Jesus, but a more detached knowledge of Paul. Jesus he has met (indeed, Jesus originally directly created him), Paul he has heard about (demons are not omnipresent...but we know from Matthew 12:45 that demons do talk to one another).

This actually goes into the "sealing" of the Holy Spirit upon a believer (2 Corinthians 1:22, Ephesians 1:13). The "seal" is not like Saran wrap or Scotch tape. "Seal" in this context is a king using his signet ring to mark a document--rather like the seal of a notary public today. It is an identification mark: "Property of Jesus the Christ."

The seal of the Holy Spirit upon a believer is spiritual, but I'm sure it's something demons can discern (again, see Mathew 12:45). If the sons of Skiva had been believers, the Holy Spirit's seal would have identified them as Christ's, and in that way the demon would "know" them.

They didn't have the seal.
episteme ‎(plural epistemes or epistemai)

1. (philosophy) Scientific knowledge; a principled system of understanding; sometimes contrasted with empiricism.
  2. (specifically Ancient Greek philosophy) know-how; compare techne.
  3. (specifically Foucaultian philosophy) The fundamental body of ideas and collective presuppositions that defines the nature and sets the bounds of what is accepted as true knowledge in a given epistemic epoch.
Focusing on #2 Know-how, or techne... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...s0lK3G6Eg9KQPpMfQ&sig2=xQgoBevgvefeOs5Zu2CoTA

How did Paul get this "Know-how"...? How did he and others become "not ignorant" of Satan's devices...? (2 Corinthians 2:11)

Is there some advantage to knowing some things about the enemy...? Did Paul know the enemy pretty well...? Was this an advantage to him...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
"Why" is it "wrong"...?
Partly as described >>
This is how evil over takes ... through deception or a direct contact.
A weak or struggling Christian should be on lookout from a Spirtual attack.
When the hedge is broken the Serpent will come in and bite.

A long time ago (it feels like a long time; may be a month , or months; )
I watched a few good posts you made and
was hopeful for you; like for others here too.

But you posted so much in error. And didn't take correction and didn't take warning and didn't take careful heed of YHWH'S WORD.

Too much content is just empty speculation. Some content is plain contrary to YHWH'S WORD, directly. And some (maybe more) but some looks just plain dangerous for young and weak believers.

It has been way too voluminous to respond to whether right and true or a little wrong or very wrong -- too much too fast so there is no time to properly reply,
and like some others perhaps, not knowing,
can't tell if it is from one or more schools or teachers , maybe several, not from the BIBLE but strange ideas outside and different from the BIBLE.

This stuff in this op was just so plainly different from the BIBLE it looked like it 'had' to be addressed before it went too far.

No, it is not all from the BIBLE. It is as was written, and as was posted like this : Jesus we know, and the Apostle Paul we know,
but these writings, where'd they come from ?! Too long with too many others to properly discuss. (at least for me; I don't have the time needed)

So, just a heads up. Watch out.

Test everything more simply be sure it is in SCRIPTURE

BEFORE posting it so the little ones (if any) don't stumble, so the weak in faith aren't hurt by it.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Partly as described >>

A long time ago (it feels like a long time; may be a month , or months; )
I watched a few good posts you made and
was hopeful for you; like for others here too.

But you posted so much in error. And didn't take correction and didn't take warning and didn't take careful heed of YHWH'S WORD.

Too much content is just empty speculation. Some content is plain contrary to YHWH'S WORD, directly. And some (maybe more) but some looks just plain dangerous for young and weak believers.

It has been way too voluminous to respond to whether right and true or a little wrong or very wrong -- too much too fast so there is no time to properly reply,
and like some others perhaps, not knowing,
can't tell if it is from one or more schools or teachers , maybe several, not from the BIBLE but strange ideas outside and different from the BIBLE.

This stuff in this op was just so plainly different from the BIBLE it looked like it 'had' to be addressed before it went too far.

No, it is not all from the BIBLE. It is as was written, and as was posted like this : Jesus we know, and the Apostle Paul we know,
but these writings, where'd they come from ?! Too long with too many others to properly discuss. (at least for me; I don't have the time needed)

So, just a heads up. Watch out.

Test everything more simply be sure it is in SCRIPTURE

BEFORE posting it so the little ones (if any) don't stumble, so the weak in faith aren't hurt by it.
That's why it's here, and I'm not discussing it, or posting it where (like in "controversial Christian Theology") (where people should be used to and accustomed to this kind of thing) (and not in other forums) (Like "Exploring Christianity" for example) Anyhow, I thought this forum was for all kind of crazy, controversial, unorthodox "Theories" or thoughts...? Am I wrong...?

Also, I am not sharing it, and have decided not to share this one, anywhere else... Like on my Facebook, or other sites, or with members of my church, not even my pastor, or with any of my family, for example, because I know it could be dangerous... But, I am and have been having to go through this kind of danger, and have been made to face my enemies in life and deal with them and stop running from them, and I have no where but here to talk about it, so...

But, it is something I am, or have gone through, and I believe, most definitely Jesus did, and also other powerful, influential men of God in scripture did, or have as well, perhaps...

I can't, and won't share anything of this nature anywhere else but here...

Most of what I've posted lately, are a result of my relationship with God, and most, especially lately, have been mainly "theories" and not much concrete that I am trying to work out, in combination with scripture (or YHWH's Word)...

I am curious about the spiritual and spirit realm... What's wrong with that...?

I'm not trying to take others too far, too fast, but God is quickening me, and I'm trying to keep up with him myself...

I appreciate the warning though, I'll try to take it too heart (especially in other forums besides this one)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Jeff, I think he's just trying to figure things out. I don't recall him stating his thoughts were fact, just questioning.

I see nothing wrong...just some pretty interesting comments/thoughts.
Perhaps... but there's a lot of threads started by him (or more than one person?)
that is wild speculation, and strange .... whatever.....
and some time ago (if my memory is even partly right) I let him know of some things (totally different than this thread) that were off,
and it didn't matter....
so
the post here is a heads up more for others than for him,
to be aware that it is much different than Scripture is
and potentially dangerous not just to faith and mind, but more.

Again, many threads posted are like this. This one just stuck out particularly
and even for this one , I don't have time , at least today, to
show step by step from SCRIPTURE why it shouldn't even be read by weak believers or unbelievers. Perhaps this week sometime

if YHWH permits.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Jeff, I think he's just trying to figure things out. I don't recall him stating his thoughts were fact, just questioning.

I see nothing wrong...just some pretty interesting comments/thoughts.
Yes, I am trying to figure things out, thank you... And, Yes, as I just said, a lot of "theorizing" especially lately, nothing concrete yet...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That's why it's here, and I'm not discussing it, or posting it where (like in "controversial Christian Theology") (where people should be used to and accustomed to this kind of thing) (and not in other forums) (Like "Exploring Christianity" for example) Anyhow, I thought this forum was for all kind of crazy, controversial, unorthodox "Theories" or thoughts...? Am I wrong...?

No matter where you post, if posting as a 'Christian',
it is a testimony that others might well mistake (especially here)
as if it is "true Christian experience"
or .. well... I'm too tired really to answer well much more...

The POSTERS who carry the label 'atheist' or other labels
that people recognize as not Christian
I don't even bother with as
there's way too many posters doing that and a moderator said
don't even try - there's no way to keep up with the sheer number of posts.

But it grieves the spirit there are so many posts by so many
Christians that (as others noted this last week in their posts)
don't have anything to do with the BIBLE (to put it most polite).
And
a lot of posts simply directly contrary to the BIBLE and to JESUS.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Perhaps... but there's a lot of threads started by him (or more than one person?)
and some time ago (if my memory is even partly right) I let him know of some things (totally different than this thread) that were off,
and it didn't matter....
so

show step by step from SCRIPTURE why it shouldn't even be read by weak believers or unbelievers. Perhaps this week sometime

if YHWH permits.
Perhaps, you could explain or show some of these things that were "off" please...? I admit some very well might have been, and I apologize if I didn't seem to notice, and would like you to please show me or post some links here of examples or times or posts where you did this, and I didn't seem to pay attention or notice, sorry about that...

But, I've been experiencing a quickening in my spirit lately, and openly admit, that I've been posting a lot, and maybe didn't notice or pay as much attention to some of your posts, or warnings as I should have maybe... I apologize for that... And, would like to make up for it or correct it, if you'll give me the chance, by perhaps, posting some links when/where you did this, but, "here" please, in this thread if you could... I've had so many going lately that I found I couldn't keep up with them all...

Sorry...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes, I am trying to figure things out, thank you... And, Yes, as I just said, a lot of "theorizing" especially lately, nothing concrete yet...

God Bless!
HOPE SO ! YES ! ........ A lot of what you post , if you just read the BIBLE first,
you wouldn't even consider posting.... (but that's true of A LOT of others too)

For whatever reason, or for no reason at all,
I just figured you wanted to know - or hoped so - and this forum is not very
conducive to answering high volumes of threads/ posts ...
i.e. I purposefully avoided most of your threads
but this one in particular
just seemed to need to be addressed for reason I previously posted.

I did not think I would post so much - just once or twice as a heads up.
Later , if you really want, we can discuss this in more detail...YHWH WILLING!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No matter where you post, if posting as a 'Christian',
it is a testimony that others might well mistake (especially here)
as if it is "true Christian experience"
or .. well... I'm too tired really to answer well much more...

The POSTERS who carry the label 'atheist' or other labels
that people recognize as not Christian
I don't even bother with as
there's way too many posters doing that and a moderator said
don't even try - there's no way to keep up with the sheer number of posts.

But it grieves the spirit there are so many posts by so many
Christians that (as others noted this last week in their posts)
don't have anything to do with the BIBLE (to put it most polite).
And
a lot of posts simply directly contrary to the BIBLE and to JESUS.
Got examples...? Where I did something or posted something that didn't have anything to do with the Bible...? If you can provide some "here" where I did this, I will address this time, I promise... "If" you can put it "here" though, please... Give me a chance with it and I'll address it this time...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Perhaps, you could explain or show some of these things that were "off" please...?
Yes, gladly and willingly,
tomorrow sometime. Perhaps in private though here is fine too (and probably better I guess; as others also are aware of this, and may be helpful especially with SCRIPTURE references)...

Until tomorrow (later today now it's after midnight)..
Shalom in Y'SHUA !

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

God Bless!

I'm seeing it just as you say it is..

and it didn't matter....
so

if YHWH permits.

I'd like to hear that when you get the time. In the meantime, I don't think you should feel you have to regulate the OP. And I know there may be some past things I don't get, but still. Just a suggestion. :)

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
HOPE SO ! YES ! ........ A lot of what you post , if you just read the BIBLE first,
you wouldn't even consider posting.... (but that's true of A LOT of others too)

For whatever reason, or for no reason at all,
I just figured you wanted to know - or hoped so - and this forum is not very
conducive to answering high volumes of threads/ posts ...
i.e. I purposefully avoided most of your threads
but this one in particular
just seemed to need to be addressed for reason I previously posted.

I did not think I would post so much - just once or twice as a heads up.
Later , if you really want, we can discuss this in more detail...YHWH WILLING!
I admit, and God knows, I'm in, and like to be "In the mystery" a lot... (Film: "What the bleep do we know?") ("Be in the mystery" is one of my favorite quotes or lines from and in it, and to not to be "in the mystery" is "three quarters of the way to being dead" is what someone in it also said), and I tend to think that way too...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, gladly and willingly,
tomorrow sometime. Perhaps in private though here is fine too (and probably better I guess; as others also are aware of this, and may be helpful especially with SCRIPTURE references)...

Until tomorrow (later today now it's after midnight)..
Shalom in Y'SHUA !
K, Great!, I'll check my inbox tomorrow...

Have a good night!

God Bless!

Upvote 0