✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Dear Jesus,

I am so sorry that I broke my promises to you. Ones that I really, really made to you. I'm sorry I strayed as soon as things got better. I'm sorry for judging peoples wrong doings so harshley when my wrong doings were worse. I'm sorry for only coming to you when I need help and I need help desperately. I really feel that I am being punished so terribly and harsh. I am in excrutating pain and maybe that's why this is happening to me. Because I am liar and a promise breaker. Please know that I always loved you and always want to try to do right the best that I can. I'm sorry for what I said to my mother and wh at I said to him. You know I don't want to say these things to my mother but still doesn't excuse me to say them. I know I've asked you a thousand times before, please forgive me. I am such a lousey Christian, it's not even funny. I only come to you when I need you or having a very hard time and that's wrong.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You are truly a God loving person my friend.

We all have crosses to bear, and these come in all different shapes, types and sizes.

Everytime we fall, we can get back up and Jesus is there with open arms waiting for us. Just like the prodigal son. God is love and mercy.

Jesus came to save sinners. Never ever give up on God. No matter how bumpy the road is!

God bless you

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Lord that you don't get tired of us, and that there is forgiveness at the cross, and that we can move forward, knowing that you are there for us. Help to keep working on promises made, by faith and grace, and for healing of relationships. In Jesus name, Amen.

Proverbs 24:16 for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again,

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
JI4M.. bless you. Facts.. God IS for you not against you. He does not judge you nor condemn you. Since you believe in Jesus.. there is now no condemnation to them IN Christ Jesus. You are righteous.. holy.. because you believe in Jesus.

If we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleans us from ALL unrighteousness.

So the guilt you feel is NOT from God.. He already died for you sins. His arms are still open and He is smiling.. for He reaches down and picks you up. Your IN the Fathers hands...

The devil is lying to you. He is not mad.. all GOOD things come from GOD. GOOD things.. if its bad..not from Him :) Don't let the enemy steal your joy. His joy is your strength. He gave you His peace.. you put on His armor. Were strong in the power of His might. So.. praise Him worship Him.. He is NOT mad nor against you.. ever. Hes the one that NEVER leaves.. never gets mad at you.. you are SO LOVED!

Upvote 0