USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes praying for you! Jesus is always with you loves you like no other.
For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟733,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hello! I drank lysol a couple months ago. My throat was damaged. I had trouble swallowing. I asked Jesus to let me live. He healed my throat within that day! God is good! He heals!
This seems like you need help. Do you have any supportive people in your life you can call and talk to?

Please, if you ever feel compelled to drink Lysol, call 911 and tell them what you are feeling. If it has already happened, please call 911 and let them know what you have done.

I am so sorry that this desire has taken root in you. I think as long as you keep talking to people, reaching out, and telling people how you feel or what your intentions are, you will make it through. I pray that when things get gloomy and you want to hurt yourself, you can tell God "I want to live." I pray that someone in your life will support you in this process of learning how to have self-love.

I suffer from depression. I've struggled with it since childhood. Over time, you learn what your triggers are and how to cope with them. But help only comes if you ask for it. If you have medical insurance the door is wide open for the treatment of your condition. Even without insurance, there are places where they find you the resources you need. Like St Vincent DePaul, your local county financial/medical assistance office, or social security.

Help is available if you seek it. God bless you and keep you safe.

Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello! I drank lysol a couple months ago. My throat was damaged. I had trouble swallowing. I asked Jesus to let me live. He healed my throat within that day! God is good! He heals!
So very thankful you are still in the land of the living! God is so good!

• Friendly
Reactions: VanillaLion
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums