✟262,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus has indeed died..

Through all one’s sin and failure this truth remains steadfast that Jesus has still, already in the pass died for one’s sins… This opens up the way into the presence of God, regardless of how one may feel at any moment.. Whether in rejoicing or in stress, the door to Heaven remains open if one would believe to act on this truth..

For one can do nothing to save oneself, except to believe, and seeing into the depths of this believing, is the strength of one’s relationship with Christ….

This has no outward maker for it is the inner new man of the heart… That part of man that actually is the new birth, the new creation in one that is being formed and grown… This growth of the new man can only happen through the obedience that comes through faith… A simple believing that Heaven is open before one, and one at any time can access the God and Father that created and loves them oh so much…

The faith of the heart that would continue to act on this simple truth regardless of any outward circumstances, that Heaven is indeed open before one, because Jesus has indeed died for that one, will be a blessed heart and life indeed..

And then the believing into what the continuing of the truth is, that when Jesus died for one, He took that one to death with Him so the new life might grow in one… For this truth is what Christ did for one on the cross, and this foundation, will establish one in Christ….

For we are saved from faith to faith, from this degree of believing into what Christ’s death on the cross accomplished for us and the ramifications of that truth to another degree of believing what Christ’s death on the cross accomplished for us, and the ramifications of that deeper truth.. Then as each deeper degree of trusting God is manifested, the joy and life of the new man increases…

The faith of the heart that says when Jesus died I died, and the new life that faith brings to manifestation… Oh, how blessed is that heart and the joy that faith brings into the life…

Be blessed in the joy that is our’s through the growth of the new man, because Jesus has indeed died….

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: anna ~ grace

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  1. Romans 8:34
    Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Be blessed as we learn of Him…

A fellow learner, Not me

Upvote 0