Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,
Hi All,
i made a thread around a month ago regarding a car crash and how my life was up in the air.
without going into too much detail the anxiety i was feeling made me unable to pray or keep my mind clear of worry. I was practically begging God to comfort me.

Fast Forward

Month has gone past since the crash and i have my car back and new insurance (somehow cheaper than i was paying previously even after noting the at fault crash) and the hospital have not reported anything negative back from my scans.
But last night i had a vision, and in the vision i was standing in a dark/barren room and i cant recall if fear or anxiety (just something) came over me that made me shout JESUS and as soon as i did that (il try my best to explain) an audible voice said "CLING TO ME SON" and that was it. But the way He spoke to me i have never experienced in my life. It was like a fountain the way He spoke, my body was lifted up as He said this as i just was almost paralysed with awe. If i had to i would liken it to when God spoke to moses in prince of egypt scene at the burning bush(nowhere near the same but similar tone) as you can imagine i woke up in complete shock and at work for the whole of that day i was reading the bible and came across the following:

Joshua 23:8

"But you are to cling to the LORD your God, as you have done to this day.
and
Ezekiel 43:2
2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

I have nothing but gratitude and praise to give Him for delivering me out of my situation. So this is to edify us all. No matter what the issue is, nor how hard it is. TRUST HE will get you through

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,
Hi All,
i made a thread around a month ago regarding a car crash and how my life was up in the air.
without going into too much detail the anxiety i was feeling made me unable to pray or keep my mind clear of worry. I was practically begging God to comfort me.

Fast Forward

Month has gone past since the crash and i have my car back and new insurance (somehow cheaper than i was paying previously even after noting the at fault crash) and the hospital have not reported anything negative back from my scans.
But last night i had a vision, and in the vision i was standing in a dark/barren room and i cant recall if fear or anxiety (just something) came over me that made me shout JESUS and as soon as i did that (il try my best to explain) an audible voice said "CLING TO ME SON" and that was it. But the way He spoke to me i have never experienced in my life. It was like a fountain the way He spoke, my body was lifted up as He said this as i just was almost paralysed with awe. If i had to i would liken it to when God spoke to moses in prince of egypt scene at the burning bush(nowhere near the same but similar tone) as you can imagine i woke up in complete shock and at work for the whole of that day i was reading the bible and came across the following:

Joshua 23:8

"But you are to cling to the LORD your God, as you have done to this day.
and
Ezekiel 43:2
2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

I have nothing but gratitude and praise to give Him for delivering me out of my situation. So this is to edify us all. No matter what the issue is, nor how hard it is. TRUST HE will get you through

Thanks for sharing this wonderful message ...

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0