Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
In case there was any doubt, I am not one to recite all the times/seasonal Christian observances leading up to and past-Easter. The one thing I like to reassert is what Jesus said,

'I will see you again and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.'

(John 16:22)​

Because He lives, i will live also, for a very real and personal proof, praise be to God! The rejoicing continues, for he has brought us near to God and no one can take that joy away, bless all my friends here with Your enlightenment Lord. Hallelujah to the Lamb forevermore! Amen!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In case there was any doubt, I am not one to recite all the times/seasonal Christian observances leading up to and past-Easter. The one thing I like to reassert is what Jesus said,

'I will see you again and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.'

(John 16:22)​

Because He lives, i will live also, for a very real and personal proof, praise be to God! The rejoicing continues, for he has brought us near to God and no one can take that joy away, bless all my friends here with Your enlightenment Lord. Hallelujah to the Lamb forevermore! Amen!
Joy exalting Jesus! Wonderful joy!

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
", , and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."

(Matthew 28:20)​

I'll bet this one has been particularly troublesome to the Devil and his agenda!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Clearly, one of the biggest disconnects man could ever devise to his own detriment is to render all things related to the living God, is at best - "old", but more accurately, "dead".

"He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. (Ephesians 1:22,23)​

Upvote 0