✟16,252.00
Country
Qatar
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Hi all

I would like to debate and prove that Jesus did not die at all.

So I would suggest two rounds for each or as you desire.

M
magmoos
With her new blue eyes, she felt empowered, captivating and breathtakingly beautiful. The intensity of the blue tones was as deep as the ocean and as dreamy as a summer sky, safe halloween contact lenses each glance intensifying her aura of charm and grace.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 2, 2017
Doha
✟16,252.00
Country
Qatar
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Great, I will be looking foward to it. Please let me know when you are ready to begin. Time limits don't matter to me. I can fulfill any time limit you submit.

Great. You can quote any whatever in support of your position. Length of each post is flexible. We can start anytime

Upvote 0
Sep 2, 2017
Doha
✟16,252.00
Country
Qatar
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
For the moderator to open debate thread between me and Ethan Sutton, I summarise as follows:

1. The topic and title of the debate:

Did Jesus Ever Die?

2. The members who will be participating in the debate and what positions they will take. Someone will usually affirm a position and someone else will oppose:

Hakeem Alyazeedi vs. Ethan Sutton

Hakeem Alyazeedi position is that Jesus did not die at

Ethan Sutton position is that Jesus really died

3. The number of rounds within the debate. If each party makes three alternating posts, that would equal a debate with three rounds:

2 rounds for each as follows:

1. He
2. Me
3. He
4. Me

4. Whether the posts will be made concurrently or alternating and which party goes first. Generally the affirmative position goes first, but this is flexible:

See #2

5. Time limit between posts. You may select any length of time (within reason) as a maximum amount your opponent may take to formulate a response. If the time limit is 1 week, that means within one week of the affirmative making his/her post, the opposing position needs to reply. The post can be made earlier, of course:

Flexible

6. The maximum length for each post. You can set a limit of say 1000 or even 5000 words for each post in a round. The length is the upper limit;

Flexible upto 5000 words

7. Whether or not quotes and outside references are allowed. Please note that all quotes will fall under the 20% copyright rule, but the participants may decide to disallow quotes or limit them to a certain amount of the overall word total:

Flexible upto debaters

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.