Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Last night, I had a dream, I don't know why I was knocking on the door, then the door opened then I saw Jesus Christ smiling at me..

When I entered through the door..I did Hug Jesus..then I felt the real peace and Love from Him even when I woke up...especially when I woke up, I really felt that...

I also realized we only focus and rely on Jesus, not to anyone..He is the best comforter, encourager and giving wisdom.

Anyone also experienced this?

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Last night, I had a dream, I don't know why I was knocking on the door, then the door opened then I saw Jesus Christ smiling at me..

When I entered through the door..I did Hug Jesus..then I felt the real peace and Love from Him even when I woke up...especially when I woke up, I really felt that...

I also realized we only focus and rely on Jesus, not to anyone..He is the best comforter, encourager and giving wisdom.

That sounds like the Holy Spirit. I have had communication from God on 3 occasions in my life. Each time I was filled with a great amount of Love and Peace, all pain and turmoil ceased. And each time it lasted for hours. Galatians 5:22-23

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Aldrin25

Jun 7, 2019
Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That sounds like the Holy Spirit. I have had communication from God on 3 occasions in my life. Each time I was filled with a great amount of Love and Peace, all pain and turmoil ceased. And each time it lasted for hours. Galatians 5:22-23
wow..that's nice to hear...your correct we felt the true love and peace from the Lord =)

• Agree
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

I have heard of similar experiences, some more dramatic than yours that even occurred in waking hours. Bruce Van Natta tells of being overwhelmingly despondent as an abused child, then turning to the Savior, as someone in a Church had told him to do. The Lord showed up and gave Him a hug like liquid love, which He never forgot. You might want to check out his story. It was on the History Channel and Discovery Channel, but you can see his testimony on You Tube.

He was virtually cut in half by a huge truck dropping on him. 5 arteries were severed and the doctors said no one had ever survived even 4 being severed. Also, he lost almost all of his small intestines as the result of the accident and was expected to only live for a year. Then someone in another state was told to go lay hands on him and pray for him. About half of his small intestines instantly grew back and now he looks normal and healthy - except for the scars he shows - in every way.

The doctors who were interviewed attest to his story with MRI scans and X rays. One doctor was an atheist before he opened Van Natta and saw the new intestines. After that, he said he was an agnostic. Anyway, anyone who has experienced medically documented miracles becomes pretty credible in my book.

Upvote 0