Nairobi
✟17,017.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
As a young Christian, you want to win against the enemy, you want to fight a winning battle. The enemy on the answer side wants to see you lost from the path of truth. But Jesus comes so that we may have life and life in abundance.
So what is it that we can learn from Jesus that can help us overcome sin?

Well, the answer is that Jesus had conditioned his mind to be always about the Father's business. Jesus was fully devoted to God and always doing God's work, everything and all things about him were done unto God and not himself. This is revealed in the bible when we see him at the tender age of twelve going to sit with the teachers and asking them questions. I bet at this time other children were out playing, but when asked concerning this with the parents he answers,
“Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?” Luke 2;49

Are you about the father's business? This is the question to ask yourself. If you are interested in this topic and would like to read in-depth you can find some material here to teach you how to be about the father's business as a youth.