Jesus Christ when the time such as never was ends early.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
men will hide in the rocks

Why?
For fear of Him and His glory.

Colossians 3:4
"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory."

Isaiah 2:12
"For the day of the Lord...."v 19 "And they shall go into the...rocks...for...the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth."

6th seal
"And the kings...great men...rich men...hid...in the rocks..."
Revelation 6:15
Revelation 6:16
"...hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne..."

After the time of such as never was/the great tribulation -comes Jesus Christ seen as the sign of the Son of man in heaven first.

Matthew 24:30
"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven..."

Luke 22:69
"Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God."

Matthew 26:64
"...Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."
Nice post vin.
Have you and/or others noticed that Matt and Mark use "clouds", but Luke uses "cloud"

Then shall be appearing the Sign of the Son of the Man in heaven and then shall be grieving all the tribes of the land
and they shall be seeing the Son of the Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and much glory.

Mark 13:26
And then they shall be seeing the Son of the Man coming in clouds with much power and glory
Revelation 1:7
Behold! He is coming with the clouds and shall be seeing Him every eye even/also those who Him they pierce<1574>
and shall be grieving<2875> over Him all the tribes of the land. Yea, Amen.

Luke 21:27
And then they shall be seeing the Son of the Man coming in a cloud with power and much glory. ["cloud" shown at the Transfiguration when Yahweh spoke from the cloud,]
This event is truly awesome.
In vs 15, one Messenger is telling the One on the cloud to put in the sickle and harvest the land:
Revelation 14:
14 And I looked and behold! a white cloud and upon the cloud like-as a Son of Man sitting having a golden crown upon His head and in His hand, a sharp sickle
15 And another Messenger came out of the Sanctuary crying-out in a great voice to the One sitting upon the cloud
"send/thrust! the sickle of Thee and reap!<that came the hour to reap, that is dried the harvest of the land
16 And the One sitting upon the cloud casts His sickle upon the land and is reaped the land.
Matthew 13:30
"Suffer-ye! to be together-growing both until the Harvest.

And in the time of the Harvest I shall be declaring to the Harvesters 'together-collect the darnel........
Joel 3:13
Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness [is] great.
Here are a few posts that I put up on another thread:

The coming of God in the OT versus the coming of Jesus in the NT

The coming of God in the OT versus the coming of Jesus in the NT

TRANSFIGURATON

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟687,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
men will hide in the rocks

Why?
For fear of Him and His glory.

Colossians 3:4
"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory."

Isaiah 2:12
"For the day of the Lord...."v 19 "And they shall go into the...rocks...for...the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth."

6th seal
"And the kings...great men...rich men...hid...in the rocks..."
Revelation 6:15
Revelation 6:16
"...hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne..."

After the time of such as never was/the great tribulation -comes Jesus Christ seen as the sign of the Son of man in heaven first.

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven..."

Luke 22:69
"Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God."

Matthew 26:64
"...Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."

Rock of Ages, Cleft for me, let me hide myself in thee.

Its a hymn, which will help you understand the verses.

Upvote 0