Texas
✟21,042.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I came to Jesus very reluctantly, I was very stubborn, and although He punished me (to be born again and stop living in sin) with various diseases, injuries, etc., I was still consciously doing evil, but I was changing slowly, I began to understand what was happening. Before God began punishing me, I was absorbed with the world and the lusts of the flesh.

A few years ago God decided He had to "help" me because I was reluctant and unwilling to come to Him and repent of my sins, I had a dead faith, I believed in Jesus, in His sacrifice for the sins of the whole world, but I was not bearing fruit.

In about 10 months I received: spine and shoulder injuries; mental illnesses: depression, neurosis, anxiety, suicidal thoughts. God did this to end my idolatry, it wasn't easy, but with time I understood.

Slow spiritual change has been going on since then, but I wasn't born again until 2020, when the world began to openly pursue a one-world government of antichrist. Then I made a decision that I had to do something, despite the biblical knowledge, the knowledge of what the world looks like, I was still living in sin for about 2 years, but then I was born again and started to sincerely fight against sin, I pray, I read God's Word .

I feel this year 2021 is a year of crisis of my faith, I have consciously committed disgusting sins, example: yesterday I got drunk and did evil to peoples strangers, I did it out of jealousy for their "better, happy life", even though most of them are unsaved from this moment.
It is hard for me when people of a similar age are born beautiful, tall, intelligent, etc.
I'm a rather average man, and even ugly, I'm just unattractive to women, it hurts.

Another sin is impurity (different kinds), I used to be really stronger spiritually in Jesus, currently because of problems in my life I am stressed and tense and I am doing these disgusting sins.

I pray for a release from the bondage of all these sins, I read the Word of God, I trust Jesus that He will save me, He will take me away, it is hard, very hard. I do not want to continue living in such a corrupt world, but the grace of Jesus saves me, my Savior gives me hope for a better life after death. I fight every day, even though every day there are bad thoughts in my head ...

Last edited:

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I came to Jesus very reluctantly, I was very stubborn, and although He punished me (to be born again and stop living in sin) with various diseases, injuries, etc., I was still consciously doing evil, but I was changing slowly, I began to understand what was happening. Before God began punishing me, I was absorbed with the world and the lusts of the flesh.

In 2017, when I was 17, God decided that he had to "help" me, because I was reluctant and did not want to come to him and repent of my sins, I had dead faith, I believed in Jesus, in His sacrifice for the sins of the whole world, but I was not bearing any fruit.

In about 10 months I received: spine and shoulder injuries; mental illnesses: depression, neurosis, anxiety, suicidal thoughts. God did this to end my idolatry, it wasn't easy, but with time I understood.

Slow spiritual change has been going on since then, but I wasn't born again until 2020, when the world began to openly pursue a one-world government of antichrist. Then I made a decision that I had to do something, despite the biblical knowledge, the knowledge of what the world looks like, I was still living in sin for about 2 years, but then I was born again and started to sincerely fight against sin, I pray, I read God's Word .

I feel this year 2021 is a year of crisis of my faith, I have consciously committed disgusting sins, example: yesterday I got drunk and did evil to peoples strangers, I did it out of jealousy for their "better, happy life", even though most of them are unsaved from this moment.
It is hard for me when people of a similar age are born beautiful, tall, intelligent, etc.
I'm a rather average man, and even ugly, I'm just unattractive to women, it hurts.

Another sin is impurity (different kinds), I used to be really stronger spiritually in Jesus, currently because of problems in my life I am stressed and tense and I am doing these disgusting sins.

I pray for a release from the bondage of all these sins, I read the Word of God, I trust Jesus that He will save me, He will take me away, it is hard, very hard. I do not want to continue living in such a corrupt world, but the grace of Jesus saves me, my Savior gives me hope for a better life after death. I fight every day, even though every day there are bad thoughts in my head ...

You are very brave to share all this. We all sin sometimes, even if we don’t admit that to ourselves, nobody can be as pure as Jesus was even when we are born again. That’s why Jesus did the work on the cross for us. So When we make mistakes, fail, are tempted, we can repent and the blood of Jesus will clean us. And it doesn’t matter how we look to other people, it matters that God created us these individuals, He loves us as we are. So, we should not think that we are ugly, because it’s like saying God’s creation is ugly. And in the end, all that is only vanity, to think looks. And if you think that you are ugly, someone else out there might think you actually are cute. You can’t know for sure. People find beauty in many places some people don’t find anything. If you know what I mean. Life is a gift, we have only limited time here on earth but when you love Jesus and ask from Him anything, He will answer. And we have then eternal life with Him when we follow Him. Talk to Him. I promise it will change your life.
Reason I write this is I am very concerned about young people who are not saved yet. I am 35 soon to be 36 and I have 15 year old daughter and as a mother, my heart is with all unsaved teens:groupray:
Be blessed.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

In 2017, when I was 17, God decided that he had to "help" me, because I was reluctant and did not want to come to him and repent of my sins, I had dead faith, I believed in Jesus, in His sacrifice for the sins of the whole world, but I was not bearing any fruit.

Dear one,
Pray a short and simple prayer of submission to God when you are fighting bad thoughts:

I submit myself to God. I resist the devil in the mighty mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Lord Jesus, grant me the strength to abandon my wicked ways.
Lord Jesus, grant me the strength to abandon my unrighteous thoughts.
I trust that You grant me the strength to come to You, and You will have mercy on me.
I trust You, Lord, that You abundantly pardon me.
Amen.

To God be all glory and thanksgiving.
Hallelujah.
Amen

Upvote 0

aspieChris

Feb 21, 2021
Cambridge
✟11,694.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello Yeshua John,

I also have bad thoughts pretty much everyday, I have learned through some podcasts/youtube to give my mind a name (jack) and realize that not all thoughts are me and that I don't want to act on them.

God loves you very much, Prayer time and time reading bible will help, also try to make a plan to not sin and learn to forgive yourself, do not beat yourself up.

if you can not go for therapy/counselling try watching videos on YouTube to guide yourself.

Jesus is with you on your journey, I pray for you, you are a child of GOD, God bless you.

Upvote 0