United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It was ΑΩ∞!

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” Revelation 22:13 NKJV

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." Hebrews 13:8 NKJV

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
How could we possibly know that Jesus' blood type is AB positive?

Continued below.
Mystics of the Church: Jesus blood type
As one who worked in a Blood Bank,and been a Clinical Laboratory Scientist for 44 years,I often wondered what blood type that Jesus had .Here is some information on blood types in the Middle East.
Biotype AB is an Mid-East biotype. This type has inherited Middle-Eastern genes for blood type A1B or A2B from ancient ancestors in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran. Their ancestors adapted to their specific ecosystem over long periods of time in isolation, and modern AB's have inherited those adaptations. They fare best with Middle Eastern foods, such as wheat (A1B only), barley or millet, lamb, nuts, and Middle Eastern fruits and vegetables.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
With this in mind we can now better perceive one of the reasons why Jesus perhaps chose to possess blood type AB: for being that it is the universally receptive blood type, our blood, regardless of our own blood type, can be received by Him, so that no sinner is excluded from being taken up into His divine life!

I'm really confused by that bolded part. How and why would Jesus need or want to receive our blood???

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I'm really confused by that bolded part. How and why would Jesus need or want to receive our blood???

My only thought is they are being poetic about total self donation to Christ in all that we are.

Upvote 0