Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello.

Does anyone have an opinion on this?

If you watch this video, scroll along to 1.24 you'll see the build-up where 'Jesus appears on stage'

What do you think? Real or not?

God Bless :)

Wow. All I can say is, Hans Christian Anderson really nailed human nature with the 'emporer's new clothes'.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Real. Know pastors at other meetings who said I'm NOT going to fall but did

Recently Yeshua told a pastor that He was going to baptize in Holy Spirit fire. After about a year with thousands of water baptisms, the results include all types of miracles and healings (with medical verification), deliverances, freedom from inappropriate content, drug and tobacco addictions, etc There's testimonies of healed marriages. Pastor says it's definitely not them. Several churches pray together several times a week seeking God's face. When they go into the water it's like there's a truth serum, a holiness, a making whole.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PizzaAddict

Jun 23, 2019
Krakow
✟11,331.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello.

Does anyone have an opinion on this?

If you watch this video, scroll along to 1.24 you'll see the build-up where 'Jesus appears on stage'

What do you think? Real or not?

For me it was more like deciding between if IT is fake or witchcraft can't really tell .

Upvote 0

Gregory95

You will know them by their fruits
Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Real. Know pastors at other meetings who said I'm NOT going to fall but did

Recently Yeshua told a pastor that He was going to baptize in Holy Spirit fire. After about a year with thousands of water baptisms, the results include all types of miracles and healings (with medical verification), deliverances, freedom from inappropriate content, drug and tobacco addictions, etc There's testimonies of healed marriages. Pastor says it's definitely not them. Several churches pray together several times a week seeking God's face. When they go into the water it's like there's a truth serum, a holiness, a making whole.
Are you familiar with this "pastor"?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks everyone for your replies. Interesting that most are skeptical of BH's claims and yet he seems to have a huge following worldwide.

Are we thinking that he's a Matthew 7:15?

A mans following does little to reflect the true nature of his heart or ministry. A very godly ministry can have but a couple people, while a charlatan can have multitudes.

Hinn's antics in the past would lead more than a few to put him in the charlatan category.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them"

I don't follow the man. Benny Hinn knows Christ as lord.. so I pass...won't go up with those that want to talk to the Father about HIS kids..not mine. And this was from 2012? So..if you say God told you God show'd you.. when you talked to others would you want them to believe you?

Christ "as soon as He said I am He they fell backwards to the ground". I can still remember hearing my mom over the phone talk about people falling down. I asked can I go with you. It was Friday night..I can still see it. The man up front asked if anyone here wants to experience God to come up. DUH if Hes really real yes! So..no one around me as in 10 feet.. the man had his back to me. I was not scared..nothing. He turns around takes one finger and touches my forehead saying "in JESUS name"..

Thats it.. all I remember. Next thing I remember is .. how in the WORLD did I get on my back.. how long laying there no clue lol. I started to get up.. something of God hit my feet shot into my chest..holy JESUS..wow..so wonderful. YES there are people that fall when you touch them.. I never have..ever. I remember I wanted to ask this pastor on day for the anointing. Well he wasn't going to talk to anyone just lay hands on each one. So lol when he got to me.. I bad both hands up and shouted.. for the anointing and it was like getting hit with lightening hit my left hand and shot down my arm.. so wonderful..

So.. if you don't believe. Then God will respect you :)

Upvote 0