• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Jesus and trust

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why do I not trust Jesus like I should everyone around tells me I am truly fine with Jesus despite my psychosis and scitzphrenia.

Everyone tells me Jesus wont erase my name from the Lambs Book of Life for psychosis but it feels so real to me.

I truly love Jesus and I would not want to hurt him and I am scared I offended him with what I said to him about 666 and my fear saying crazy stuff to Jesus and scared it got placed on me for my psychosis that I blasphemed Jesus for my mentally ill rant after seeing the Yellow light/cross.

I just cant find anything in scripture why I cant be raptured there is nothing about a yellow light being a mark and there is nothing about a blue sphere.

I confused the Holy Spirit and Satan but it wasnt intentional blasphemy of the Holy Spirit on October 4 it was psychosis.

My family, friends, church say I have nothing to fear that Jesus doesn't hold illness against people and that I didnt get the mark or become Satans for confusing him with Jesus.

I just need to trust Jesus and praise him and listen to the Bible and praise him knowing Satan cant take over a believers brain and heart from a hallucination hopefully no nightmare tonight medicine got upped.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why do I not trust Jesus like I should everyone around tells me I am truly fine with Jesus despite my psychosis and scitzphrenia.

Everyone tells me Jesus wont erase my name from the Lambs Book of Life for psychosis but it feels so real to me.

I truly love Jesus and I would not want to hurt him and I am scared I offended him with what I said to him about 666 and my fear saying crazy stuff to Jesus and scared it got placed on me for my psychosis that I blasphemed Jesus for my mentally ill rant after seeing the Yellow light/cross.

I just cant find anything in scripture why I cant be raptured there is nothing about a yellow light being a mark and there is nothing about a blue sphere.

I confused the Holy Spirit and Satan but it wasnt intentional blasphemy of the Holy Spirit on October 4 it was psychosis.

My family, friends, church say I have nothing to fear that Jesus doesn't hold illness against people and that I didnt get the mark or become Satans for confusing him with Jesus.

I just need to trust Jesus and praise him and listen to the Bible and praise him knowing Satan cant take over a believers brain and heart from a hallucination hopefully no nightmare tonight medicine got upped.
Trust is a great principle in Proverbs 3.5. :)

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Cultivate trust and see how it makes you feel when you trust God that He has taken care of everything and you are safe in Jesus' care, or not trusting that and see how you feel then.

Now God's Kingdom needs to grow, so grow trust by purposely trusting in God's graceful love, even when distrust demands an ear, and you will find that each time you trust Jesus to love you you feel good and safe, and each time you don't trust Him you will feel bad and fearful.

When you can't trust Jesus repent of those times and ask God to bless those times that you do trust. And so grow trust in God's graceful love and dump distrust.

Peace.

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced

sweetheart trust Jesus with all your heart , all your soul, all your mind and all your strength put all your Focus on God God Loves you very much and even though we suffer from mental illnesses Gods mercy and Grace covers us i'm a lil confused right now too but its ok God wont hold you accountable for something you cant help what your going thru is a trick of satan hes making you confused you have to remember fear and confusion are not from God he loves you so much more than you know right now talk to him he wants you to tell him about everything your Going thru... try to get a little sleep and at night before you go to bed pray ask him to protect you in your dreams ....

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Cultivate trust and see how it makes you feel when you trust God that He has taken care of everything and you are safe in Jesus' care, or not trusting that and see how you feel then.

Now God's Kingdom needs to grow, so grow trust by purposely trusting in God's graceful love, even when distrust demands an ear, and you will find that each time you trust Jesus to love you you feel good and safe, and each time you don't trust Him you will feel bad and fearful.

When you can't trust Jesus repent of those times and ask God to bless those times that you do trust. And so grow trust in God's graceful love and dump distrust.

Peace.

I am really trying to not worry about missing the rapture. There is nothing in scripture about yellow lights or blue lights and the only way Bibically is changing Revelation prophecy to lose your name and blasphemy is regarded as a verbal sin everyone tells me the yellow cross was just a hallucination and many tell me Jesus would forgive me for a accident since I didnt mean to bow to Satan I thouggt it was Jesus.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sweetheart trust Jesus with all your heart , all your soul, all your mind and all your strength put all your Focus on God God Loves you very much and even though we suffer from mental illnesses Gods mercy and Grace covers us i'm a lil confused right now too but its ok God wont hold you accountable for something you cant help what your going thru is a trick of satan hes making you confused you have to remember fear and confusion are not from God he loves you so much more than you know right now talk to him he wants you to tell him about everything your Going thru... try to get a little sleep and at night before you go to bed pray ask him to protect you in your dreams ....

Thanks Hope so God is not really mad at the things I said to him in psychosis and he is not really mad that I accidently confused Satan and Jesus in the yellow light since I was praying to Jesus I innocently thought the Yellow Light was Jesus but I was out of it in psychosis everyone keeps telling me Jesus wont hold me responsible but it feels real.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

"Feels so real......" Feelings can be deceptive. God's truth stands forever. So declare that the yellow light and cross are false. Tell Satan that he can take a hike. Tell Satan that the precious blood of Jesus has washed away your sin and that he cannot accuse you any more. When God looks at the record of your life, He sees no sin, as long as you have confessed your sin. (1 John 1:9)

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Feels so real......" Feelings can be deceptive. God's truth stands forever. So declare that the yellow light and cross are false. Tell Satan that he can take a hike. Tell Satan that the precious blood of Jesus has washed away your sin and that he cannot accuse you any more. When God looks at the record of your life, He sees no sin, as long as you have confessed your sin. (1 John 1:9)

Thanks Aussie there is nothing in the Bible about a yellow light being blasphemy.

Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
I am really trying to not worry about missing the rapture. There is nothing in scripture about yellow lights or blue lights and the only way Bibically is changing Revelation prophecy to lose your name and blasphemy is regarded as a verbal sin everyone tells me the yellow cross was just a hallucination and many tell me Jesus would forgive me for a accident since I didnt mean to bow to Satan I thouggt it was Jesus.

trust me if i fell in the trap i did these last couple of days because i have mental issues too and God let me know he still loves me i can assure you your gunna be ok too .... im confused about my mental issues right now but because i know God reassured me im still ok for now and he still loves me i know i can truely trust in the Lord Jesus right now i just Gotta quit trying so hard just know right now you just need to focus on praising him .... and praise and worship music is on this site and if you need a song let me know

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums